5 Deca Zol Stack

Madara

Awards
I was wondering about the 5 Deca Zol-Stack. I haven't taken it, i was just wondering about it after the cycle. I've looked up tons of info about the off-cycle, but i know i cant get a serm. so i was thinking of taking cycle assist on and off from the the cycle to keep my liver up. some say to take novedex xt as a PCT to raise natural testosterone. i was wondering if i could just use hard fx and tst with the PCT since you don't need a PCT for hard fx and tst by athletic extreme? i am 25 and have been lifting since 18 yrs old this would be my first time trying supps like this...otherwise i've only took super-pump, size-on, and animal pak and animal fish oils since i was 21.

Madara

Awards
so what would be a good stack combo right now.... that's not as harmful as 5 Deca Zol?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're 25, 5'10" and 240 lbs, right? What's your bf% and what is your main goal here? I personally wouldn't mess around with anything hormonal without a more than adequate PCT already on hand (just to be safe, even if you may not need it). That's just me, though. I'm sure others would offer up less strict advice than mine if you can get them in here.

speedgetbig25

Awards
Im knew to this whole forum and chat scene, but I really just have a simple question. I was considering a first time cycle. Im not really sure of the rules on this site, but I understand you not suppose to speak of purchasing or anything of that matter. What i was curious as of was a first cycle suggestion or review of my plans.
2 10ml vials sustanon 250
500 tabs anabol 5mg

or 2 10ml vials sustanon 250
1 10ml vial od deca 250

any ideas or comment
Im 6'4'' 180lbs Fairly cut but not insane, I wont mass. goal is atleast 225lbs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im knew to this whole forum and chat scene, but I really just have a simple question. I was considering a first time cycle. Im not really sure of the rules on this site, but I understand you not suppose to speak of purchasing or anything of that matter. What i was curious as of was a first cycle suggestion or review of my plans.
2 10ml vials sustanon 250
500 tabs anabol 5mg

or 2 10ml vials sustanon 250
1 10ml vial od deca 250

any ideas or comment
Im 6'4'' 180lbs Fairly cut but not insane, I wont mass. goal is atleast 225lbs
Food. Screw anabolics. 45 pounds? Eat...a lot.

Madara

Awards
yes your correct on the weight, height and age. I'm at 21% body fat. I just want to add more muscle, cause right now I'm just getting thicker/bulked.

speedgetbig25

Awards
i have eat and taken weight gainer until I can puke! i live in a gym for cryin out loud. I have tried evertyhing to gain size, i win eating contest and have even stopped my cardio. its time to attempt another approach. would sustanon 250 by itself be okay, with nolvadex or clomrid?