epistane questions

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i have a few questions how ong should i run it and how should my dose look like and what is a good post cycle therapy i should run and how should i do it!? I am lookng to bulk

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
srs bro, no one is going to help you until you do some research. Check out logs, learn about PCT. Diet and training is even more important and need to be spot on.

Messing with your hormones is no joke unless you want to end up with a limp **** and a pair of knockers......

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i know most of the stuff i will also be using milk thisthl cycle support than as a pct pro formadol extream is thier anything else

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
i know most of the stuff i will also be using milk thisthl cycle support than as a pct pro formadol extream is thier anything else
search man; come on... it's not that hard; there are at least 2 FAQ's on epistane...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your pct will not cut it for epistane- epistane is not a prohormone- it is a fully active 17aa akylated steroid

but im sure your like me and will do what you want regardless

here is some of my limited knowledge i will part with u

you need a serm- google
epistane is a dry compound no armoatization to estrogen, expect good pumps, vascularity(if ur lean enough) and muscles to be full constantly

40-50mg is the average dose

6 week cycle max

good luck

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established