Please Help Cycle Info 3 years Out

Dtrain10

Awards
Its been 3 years since i ran a cycle. In my past i ran test e, deca, dbol, eq, tren, etc. I am pretty familiar with the use of all steroids except abombs and just aqquired a months worth and was wondering how this looks

Weeks 1-11 Test E... 750mg/Week
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ED
Weeks 1-5 Milk Thistle 1gram/ED
Weeks 1-5 Synthergine
Weeks 2-13 Nolvadex 10mg/ED
Weeks 13-15 Clomid 50mg taper up to 150 then back down to 50mg
And i have letro on hand

Not sure when i should start running the nolva does week 2 sound good and should i run a very small amount maybe .25 letro throughout the cycle starting week 2. Not sure But the only thing i have concrete is the amount of test e(shering ag/ berlin 30amps) and medipharma oxymetholone(4 week blister pack) This will be the first time i use human grade product so I am excited as i have been unable to lift for 6 months due to a back injury My doctor says i am fully capable of everything it is back to 100 percent and feels good. My stats are 6 feet 205 age 28 and i usually have good lifting stats with my bench being over 305 ever since i was 21 its nothing amazing but when i train hard my body is on the hard side and veiny so i have just lost a lot of size but will run a very clean diet and knowlegeable on a weight training program. Thank you for your time and help