No One Man Should Have All This POWER! Tren/SD/TestP/MDXT

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Here we go guys the itch is killin me. Starting Thursday the 18th the bulk starts. Looking to gain 30 pounds and I dont feel like thats unreasonable haha.

Outline:

Beastdrol wks 1-4 30/30/30/30
Test Prop wks 1-12 500mgs/wk
Tren Acetate wks 1-12 400mgs/wk(will probably bump up)
Monsterdrol-XT wks 9-12 30/30/30/30
Hcg wks 3-12 250 ius E4D

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Forma-Stanzol
HCGenerate

Ancillary supplements:

N2Gaurd
N2Slin
N2KTS
Forma-Stanzol
Hawthorne
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle

Going into to this im super excited but a little concerned for sure. I have a tear in my left rotator and im pretty positive this will only make it worse. That being said I was layed off recently and lost my health insurance so Im forging ahead until thats straightened out.

Anyhow Im looking to put on a ton off mass and will be doing somewhere in between a clean and dirty bulk. I usually eat pretty healthy and dont like much junk but Im definatley going to be doing my share of cheating.

Most if not all exercises will be done with med-medium heavy weights as to not over aggravate my shoulder at a slow pace to take full advantage of the negative aspect of the rep and build more MASS.

Pics from day 1 till the end(cant find my cord for my camera tho) to be expected. I want to make a time lapse vid.

Lookin forward to it guys! any help and or suggestions welcomed. LETS GET IT ON! KTS!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yes X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I'm in buddy :D

KILL THAT ****ING SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ill watch

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the invite brah!!!! I am in MOST DEFINITELY in!!! 30 lbs??? with these things at your disposal you got this!!!

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Killer cycle bro. SUBBED. I was thinking of doing a summer cut with the same compounds your using except the tren a. Even tho Tren a is on my list for future use.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros. Start date officially bumped to Wednesday!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here we go guys the itch is killin me. Starting Thursday the 18th the bulk starts. Looking to gain 30 pounds and I dont feel like thats unreasonable haha.

Outline:

Beastdrol wks 1-4 30/30/30/30
Test Prop wks 1-12 500mgs/wk
Tren Acetate wks 1-12 400mgs/wk(will probably bump up)
Monsterdrol-XT wks 9-12 30/30/30/30
Hcg wks 3-12 250 ius E4D

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Forma-Stanzol
HCGenerate

Ancillary supplements:

N2Gaurd
N2Slin
N2KTS
Forma-Stanzol
Hawthorne
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle

Going into to this im super excited but a little concerned for sure. I have a tear in my left rotator and im pretty positive this will only make it worse. That being said I was layed off recently and lost my health insurance so Im forging ahead until thats straightened out.

Anyhow Im looking to put on a ton off mass and will be doing somewhere in between a clean and dirty bulk. I usually eat pretty healthy and dont like much junk but Im definatley going to be doing my share of cheating.

Most if not all exercises will be done with med-medium heavy weights as to not over aggravate my shoulder at a slow pace to take full advantage of the negative aspect of the rep and build more MASS.

Pics from day 1 till the end(cant find my cord for my camera tho) to be expected. I want to make a time lapse vid.

Lookin forward to it guys! any help and or suggestions welcomed. LETS GET IT ON! KTS!
IMO, stack monsterdrol and superdrol in the beginning..
Or use superdrol at the end.

Monsterdrol is a better mass building compound as where superdrol is a better strength compound, that dries you out.

Cycle looks awesome though!

Better get some new bed sheets.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I like the idea of SD at the beginning though because I feel like it still has the biggest gains to offer and at the front end I have more time to retain those gains. Believe me though I went back and forth on this.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I like the idea of SD at the beginning though because I feel like it still has the biggest gains to offer and at the front end I have more time to retain those gains. Believe me though I went back and forth on this.
Biggest gains in glycogen retention IMO..
It will give you biggest gains in strength..
But at least 5 of the lbs you gain off super is carb weight..

I still say monsterdrol, as on paper, is more anabolic than superdrol..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest gains in glycogen retention IMO..
It will give you biggest gains in strength..
But at least 5 of the lbs you gain off super is carb weight..

I still say monsterdrol, as on paper, is more anabolic than superdrol..
I doubt the MDXT is gonna top SD, but I'm soon to find out in a couple weeks as i start to snack on Monster caps for 6 weeks :sgrin:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doubt the MDXT is gonna top SD, but I'm soon to find out in a couple weeks as i start to snack on Monster caps for 6 weeks :sgrin:
Can superdrol give you 6lbs in a week, for some people yes.. Is even 5lbs of it muscle? no...

Do you know any pros that use SD.. no
Pros I know use dbol/var/winnie stacked.. You get dry dry mass gains..
SD is pretty cool, but I probably wont ever use it again.. Phera better IMO.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
MDXT is certainly lookin awesome. If it didnt it never would have been added. that being said, it is still a new compund and to get what i assume i will get from sd at 30 id probably have to run MDXT at 40 or 50. were not sure yet its still new.

Glad to have you along for the ride though man. Lets hope I get MONSTER sized!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MDXT is certainly lookin awesome. If it didnt it never would have been added. that being said, it is still a new compund and to get what i assume i will get from sd at 30 id probably have to run MDXT at 40 or 50. were not sure yet its still new.

Glad to have you along for the ride though man. Lets hope I get MONSTER sized!
Stack and get best of both worlds?
Then get some epi or var to run at tail end..
I dont see how monster will help at all in the end IMO..
Maybe methyl mass would be a better choice?
But I will watch for sure.
PM me if you ever need any help.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can superdrol give you 6lbs in a week, for some people yes.. Is even 5lbs of it muscle? no...

Do you know any pros that use SD.. no
Pros I know use dbol/var/winnie stacked.. You get dry dry mass gains..
SD is pretty cool, but I probably wont ever use it again.. Phera better IMO.
6lbs in a week is obviously not all muscle no matter what steroid you're using :lmao:

I love SD. It works, plain and simple. Just ask my bro's CM & Unreal :sgrin:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6lbs in a week is obviously not all muscle no matter what steroid you're using :lmao:

I love SD. It works, plain and simple. Just ask my bro's CM & Unreal :sgrin:
You do realize CM has only used SD and Unreal has not tried dbol :D... lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Stack and get best of both worlds?
Then get some epi or var to run at tail end..
I dont see how monster will help at all in the end IMO..
Maybe methyl mass would be a better choice?
But I will watch for sure.
PM me if you ever need any help.
I think Ill leave the quad stack to Jasen haha. I think he does it best ;) I think the monster at the end would help finish off the bulk a little better than Malicious Mass(which I do have a bottle of)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I think Ill leave the quad stack to Jasen haha. I think he does it best ;) I think the monster at the end would help finish off the bulk a little better than Malicious Mass(which I do have a bottle of)
SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBEDDDDDDDDDDD.

Will be following every day.
This is the dream cycle I've been wanting to run for ages, but with slightly higher test and tren doses, just superdrol, and only at the end at 40mg for 6 weeks, possibly adding eq, and running for 14-16 weeks

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBEDDDDDDDDDDD.

Will be following every day.
This is the dream cycle I've been wanting to run for ages, but with slightly higher test and tren doses, just superdrol, and only at the end at 40mg for 6 weeks, possibly adding eq, and running for 14-16 weeks
Thanks man. Yea those are just the staring doses. Both will probably increase after the sd.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yea those are just the staring doses. Both will probably increase after the sd.
any reviews yet on that monsterdrol? Im always a bit sceptical of these new compounds. Plus I know how well I react to superdrol, its my fav drug by a loooooooooonnnnnggg along with tren-ace. NOTHING else compares at all really.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely man. Pilip( Above) has a log. Merdock + Reece are friends and also have logs going. Those three are reacting extremely well to it..... and Barbell is adding it soon.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any reviews yet on that monsterdrol? Im always a bit sceptical of these new compounds. Plus I know how well I react to superdrol, its my fav drug by a loooooooooonnnnnggg along with tren-ace. NOTHING else compares at all really.
dbol/winnie stack could compare to superdrol in many ways.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not on my. I ran dbol with winny with test-e for my first 3 cycles years ago, because It was all my supplier had. lol.
I just say that because dbol is a superior compound to superdrol in mass and strength.. And winnie would get rid of any bloat or fat gain from dbol.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I just say that because dbol is a superior compound to superdrol in mass and strength.. And winnie would get rid of any bloat or fat gain from dbol.
dbol is definitely not, in any sense of the word, superior to superdrol.
superdrol destroys dbol in the strength and muscle-gain dept. Dbol may, possibly add more weight to some(few I would think) people, but only because of the estrogen related water-retention.

Personally, superdrol has a diuretic effect on me, and still puts on more weight than bdol which bloats me badly.

I take it you have never run superdrol lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow haha......... Im grabbin some liquid arimidex this week just in case. tryin to think but i feel like i left something out? anyone?

alpomartinez

Banned
Awards
The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours; stop strippin’, I’m trippin’ off the power.........
love the title bro, stack looks solid. im in for the Ma’f-cking ride!

your pinning test and tren ED or EOD?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
phil heath walked out to that song and posed down, that single moment was so on point, Ive had a new found respect for phil heath as an athlete ever since
dude is the next big thing
foreal

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Monsterdrol is looking great but I doubt it'll provide more weight gain than SD but of course it will depend on how you respond to them. I haven't tried dbol but i really doubt it would work better on me than SD... SD is great, i get pretty much 0 sides, don't have to worry about estrogen at all, and make fantastic gains every time. Only side I have gotten from it is backpumps and I haven't even gotten those the last 3 times I ran it (due to hydrating better i think).

SD has another added advantage over Dbol... it's cheaper! Even with a good source it's hard for Dbol to compete with the availability of SD.

Anyway,
The cycle looks great haha... well I think 30/30/30/30 is a bit much on SD but that's jsut IMO. If you haven't run it before I wouldn't start with 30. When i started SD with 30 I was struggling to drink enough water to keep myself from cramping lol... But SD up front and MDXT in the back, looks fine to me.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
And here we GOOO. poppin my first SD. Had breakfast: Shake, bowl of Kashi, banana, two pieces ww bread, 4 whole eggs.

Today will be chest day. Again: all weights in the medium range (at least for a while haha) with low reps at a slow pace focusing on form.

Starting weight(first thing naked in the morning) 168.
Took starting pic so im gonna keep rippin stuff apart to find my cord.(anyone have an extra for a nikon coolpix haha?)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here we GOOO. poppin my first SD. Had breakfast: Shake, bowl of Kashi, banana, two pieces ww bread, 4 whole eggs.

Today will be chest day. Again: all weights in the medium range (at least for a while haha) with low reps at a slow pace focusing on form.

Took starting pic so im gonna keep rippin stuff apart to find my cord.(anyone have an extra for a nikon coolpix haha?)
And so it begins...... **** yea.......... KTS today my man :sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established

**** yeah!!! do it my brother :sgrin:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Took it easy on the workload today in an effort to ease into this and Im lookin to break my workouts up a little better.

Flat DB Bench
85s x8 x 6 x6

Decline DB Bench
75s x8 x6 x6

Incline
75s x 1 (quite uncomfortable on my shoulder, layin off this for a while haha)

High Cable Fly
60 each side x 8
70 x8 x8

Seated Pec fly Machine
165x8
180x8 x8

Low Cable fly
40x6 x6 x6

Felt like I shouldve done more but I gotta keep myself in check.

pinning tonight test/tren. I like to always pin at night so if its sore I dont have to gimp around all day haha

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours; stop strippin’, I’m trippin’ off the power.........
love the title bro, stack looks solid. im in for the Ma’f-cking ride!

your pinning test and tren ED or EOD?
Both EOD

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great I love logs with before and after pics. The camera cord is the same as a ps3 controller charger if you got one. If not any electronic store have one.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Great I love logs with before and after pics. The camera cord is the same as a ps3 controller charger if you got one. If not any electronic store have one.
Really?? awesome im gonna look into that!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really?? awesome im gonna look into that!

yeah should be. Mine works for my wifes nikon point and shoot, and my nikon SLR. It a usb 1 to usb 2 cable.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So far Ive been experiencing some mild headaches. Started about 7 hrs after dosing. nothing too bad. Im warming up a bowl of water that i put my vials in before I pin then injecting test and tren into my right quad.

ALSO!: got some extra tren from my buddy so starting dose bumped to 500mg/wk

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
So far Ive been experiencing some mild headaches. Started about 7 hrs after dosing. nothing too bad. Im warming up a bowl of water that i put my vials in before I pin then injecting test and tren into my right quad.

ahhh man is the SD already going to work?? hahahah I know you'll pull through bud! Also those pics look sick! and the transformation is gonna be even sicker!! I vouch for some videos as well if you can!! Want to see the fraction beast in action!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

alpomartinez

Banned
Awards

drink lots of water bro... it will help with headaches, keep back pumps at bay and will help control bp...also will help with the tren...if you drink a piss load of water before bed your night sweats wont be as bad...just ask SC about it that dude got it down to a science.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ahhh man is the SD already going to work?? hahahah I know you'll pull through bud! Also those pics look sick! and the transformation is gonna be even sicker!! I vouch for some videos as well if you can!! Want to see the fraction beast in action!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Yea its not bad nothin to worry about. thank you sir. I will definately look into some vid action. The pin has gone in and im ready to roll now guys!