M-LMG & D-Plex review

cvs766

Awards
So I'm on the last week of an M-LMG/D-Plex (competitive edge labs) stack. LMG was run at 100mgs/day for 6 weeks and d-plex was run at 100mgs/day for 4 weeks (started a week into cycle). overall, it was a great cycle i'd definitely recommend. here are my stats...

age- 21
height/weight- 6'0/171
BFP- 9%
weight has increased to 180 and bodyfat is about 8%. a little water weight, but i'm confident most of the weight is muscle, and I even lost a little fat.

apart from the two, I was using Cycle Assist, but that's it apart from the staples.
my routine worked each muscle group about once every six days, so they got a decent amount of volume. calves and abs were worked more often.

diet was pretty clean. not exceptional, but i pride myself on my willpower
-oatmeal for breakfast everyday
-no desserts etc.
-meat or pasta for dinner every night
-150-200gs protein/day
-only 200-250g carbs/day
-protein every few hours; healthy foods only
-sometimes I slack and get a campus lunch but I make sure there's always protein

so the results:
pretty good. my strength and hardness was going up by the end of week one; size started to show around week 3. Now that I'm almost done, I'd say the stack was better for size than strength; although I definitely got stronger, I practically blew up in the size department. notable strength increases were leg press (90 lbs!), incline bench (30 lbs) and standing barbell curl (10/15 lbs). nothing too amazing, but pretty much all my lifts went up and I was satisfied.

sides were almost nonexistant; all I had was some acne, nothing too bad. the flaw in the cycle was that I've never run either before, so I don't know which product did what or worker better...oops.
nolva, powerfull, green mag, inhibit e, and jack3d are all on standby for PCT in less than a week...so it's been a good cycle, definitely effective products in a stack.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Solid review man, reps.

Have you tried green mag before? Do you see much extra gains in size from it?

Was this on a lean bulk or cut? Seems if you increased cals you could of put on a good couple more lbs. Either way good gains.

hagels316

Awards
Great review, I have 2 bottles of D-Plex myself. Wasn't sure what to run them with but I may try it with M-LMG after reading this.

cvs766

Awards
Solid review man, reps.

Have you tried green mag before? Do you see much extra gains in size from it?

Was this on a lean bulk or cut? Seems if you increased cals you could of put on a good couple more lbs. Either way good gains.
thanks man, and i actually haven't tried green mag before, but its gotten great reviews and i wanted to try a new creatine, so its all ready to go.
and i'm on a lean bulk right now...you're probably right about the calories, but i try to avoid too many because i usually put a decent amount of fat on while bulking.

Great review, I have 2 bottles of D-Plex myself. Wasn't sure what to run them with but I may try it with M-LMG after reading this.
good stuff bro...i'd get two bottles of m-lmg; it isnt methylated and i thought running it for 6 weeks worked great