Clenviscerate SMOLDER + Low dose T3 log

D

DavidG

Awards
I've never run anything like this before, so it'll be an interesting experiment and I'll be logging everything for you guys here.

First off, here's my stats:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 182 lb
BF: ~14-15%

I'm still playing with how exactly I'm going to run my cycle, but tentatively it'll look something like this:

Evis Smolder - twice per day
Clen (topically) - I'll start at 20mcg twice per day and work up to 40mcg twice per day
T3 - I'll be keeping this very low, I didn't want to run a PH/DS with this cycle so I'll be keeping the T3 low to avoid loosing too much muscle. I won't go over 50mcg.
Need2Slin - 1 cap x 3 times per day. I already had a bottle and started talking it about a week ago, so I'm going to continue to take this for the duration of the cycle.

I'm still not 100% decided on how to structure the clenvis part of the cycle...I'll either do the 2 days on, 2 days off protocol or possibly 1 week on, 1 week off.

Since I'm cutting I decided to shift my workouts to 3 whole body lifting days and 2 - 3 cardio days per week.

I'll aim for about 2000 calories per day, but I may play with this number a bit...this will be the first time I've run clen or t3 so I'm not sure on how much of a caloric deficit I need to be in, but I don't want to loose a pile of muscle because I cut cals too low. I'll lower or raise calories as necessary based on progress. Macros will be high protein, moderate fat, low to moderate carbs mostly from fruits, veggies, root veggies (potatoes, sweet potatoes) and occasionally some rice.

Other Supplements I'll be taking:
Protein powder
4:1:1 BCAAs (about 10 - 15g per day)
Mega EFA Fish Oil caps
CLA caps

Well, here it goes...

D

DavidG

Awards
Day 1

The clen hasn't arrived yet, should be here in a few days, but I decided to get started now and add it in once it gets here.

I applied the evis smolder this morning, the liquid is pretty runny so it's hard to accurate dose it, but I basically rubbed in what I thought was about a half dollar amount. I only felt a slight tingling, but no burn whatsoever.

I also started the T3 today, I'm not going to lie...I was slightly nervous about trying it for the first time, so I took an ultra low dose. I have pharma grade tabs dosed at 25mcg per tab. I split it and dosed only a quarter tab (6.25mcg). Everything went fine tho, no problems to report.

I'll probably take the other quarter tommorrow and then move up to 12.5mcg after that. I'll most likely stay at 12.5mcg for a bit though...I'm not trying to ramp it up as high as possible, I'm just looking for the lowest dose that provides moderate results. This way I'm hoping to avoid too much suppression or sides, especially until I get an idea on how T3 works with my body.

Other than that, there's not much else to report today.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in for this one.

D

DavidG

Awards
Day 2/T3 Dosing

I took my second dose of T3 this morning (6.25 mcg) and applied some evis smolder. Tomorrow I'll move my dose up to 12.5 mcg per day, however I'm thinking of taking it split between AM and PM. The reason for this is twofold, first there's a lot of debate about how long T3 acts in your system. While T3 does have a biological half life of 2.5 days there's also evidence to suggest it's effects are most prominent only within the first 5 or so hours of dosing. There's also a study that suggests that among hypothyroid patients, those who took their dose before bed instead of in the morning had higher serum levels of T3. I don't know how that translates to those with normal thyroid function, but I figured why not give that a try and split the dose AM/PM. The second reason for this is to avoid sides such as rapid heart beat, by taking it in divided doses there will be less hitting my system at one time, which should mitigate any potential sides.

On that note tomorrow I plan to take 12.5 mcg (split into 6.25 mcg AM/PM).

I applied the evis smolder this morning, still no real burn just a slight tingling sensation. The clen probably won't be here until early next week, so I'll start adding that in when it comes.

D

DavidG

Awards
Day 3

Weight: 180.5 (-1.5)

I've been applying the Evis smolder twice per day, still no burn whatsoever. Today I'll be moving up to 12.5 mcg T3 in split dosages. I took 6.25 mcg this morning and will take another 6.25 mcg tonight.

I haven't noticed any sides so far and I'm down 1.5 lb...I'm guessing its probably mostly water this early on though.

D

DavidG

Awards
Day 7

Haven't updated in the last few days because I've been pretty busy with work, etc...no major changes yet, although I'm looking slightly leaner. Currently on 12.5 mcg T3, thinking about upping it soon to 25 mcg.

Still haven't received then clen, but it's supposedly on it's way, so hopefully we'll have some clenviscerate mixed up here pretty soon :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

D

DavidG

Awards
Update

The liquid clen arrived this weekend, so I'm about to apply some clenviscerate smolder :D

I'll be starting out at 20mcg clen and I'll run the two days on, two days off protocol.

As for the T3, the last two days I've dosed it at 18.75 mcg, however I've been feelings slightly uncomfortable with some minor difficulty breathing (breaths seem shallow). I'm going to take a few days off the T3 and then I'll probably pick it back up at 12.5 mcg. Don't want to take any unnecessary risks here, so I'll err on the safe side.

Haven't really noticed any significant differences yet in overall body comp, but I've only been low dosing the T3 and I cut back on using the evis this past week because I wanted to wait for the clen to come in. Diet has been alright overall, but not perfect. That will change this week now that I have everything in place to get everything kickstarted.

D

DavidG

Awards
Clenvicerate - Day 1

Due to a few complications, I didn't actually get to try out the clenviscerate combo until today.

First application went well, I mixed about 20 mcg with Evis Smolder. The only thing I noticed was I felt that there was slightly more of a tingle/burn after I first applied it, but it could have been in my head.

Things should start heating up pretty soon :D

J

Jabb

Awards
I'm in for this want to see how it goes. Good luck man!

D

DavidG

Awards
Clenvicerate - Day 2

Applied Evis Smolder with 20 mcg clen twice yesterday. So far no noticeable sides from this combo and no real burning at all. I'm actually kind of surprised on how little burn there is, especially based on reports from the old Evis.

The only side I've experienced so far is from the T3...at 18.75 mcg I noticed difficulty breathing throughout the day. I took about two days off the T3 and last night dosed it at 12.5 mcg before bed. I'll probably continue at this dose for a bit, I may attempt to up it again at some point, but I like being able to breath so I'm keeping an eye on this.

Either way, clenvis has a legendary rep around here and a few other boards so the T3 is more of a compliment, not the main show.

I'm dosing the clenvis two days on, two days off, so today is just a regular Evis Smolder day without the clen. The one thing that is a slight annoyance on the beta bottles though, is there is no pump so you really have to eyeball it. I usually just pour about a large coin size amount of evis and spread it over my mid-section...it's all good though, not a major problem.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
why no anabolics? youre playing with hormones anyhow.. thats a lot of catabolism going on with not much to preserve muscle mass.

just some advice.. but im here to see how it goes bro

D

DavidG

Awards
why no anabolics? youre playing with hormones anyhow.. thats a lot of catabolism going on with not much to preserve muscle mass.

just some advice.. but im here to see how it goes bro
I decided not to go with any anabolics for this run because I'm keeping the t3 pretty low and I haven't heard of reports of muscle loss from topical clen. Most of the people claiming that t3 burns up a lot of muscle are usually running fairly high doses (from the logs I've looked over anyway). I also don't really like wasting cycles of anabolics for a cut...personally I rather save the good stuff for a cycle where I'm packing in enough calories to put on some size.

So far I haven't noticed any loss of strength so I'm hoping that's a good sign, however that could change...I'll be monitoring that closely. If I think I'm starting to loose too much muscle I'll cut out the t3 or modify what I'm doing in another way.

I should note though, I haven't cut into a major caloric deficit yet...I've mostly been eating around maintenance for this first week because I didn't know how my body would react to the t3 + clenvis...I'm going to start cutting calories back this week and see how it goes. Ideally I'm trying to find my sweet spot for cutting fat while preserving as much LBM as possible.

BTW, does anybody know if I need to take benadryl or anything else to prevent down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors while on clenvis? Will the two day on, two day off protocol help mitigate this without needing to take anything else?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I decided not to go with any anabolics for this run because I'm keeping the t3 pretty low and I haven't heard of reports of muscle loss from topical clen.
ah i see. I mistakenly thought you were taking clen orally

BTW, does anybody know if I need to take benadryl or anything else to prevent down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors while on clenvis?
well you kind of answered your own question up top. The topical stuff doesnt significantly affect you systemically so i doubt you will need the benadryl.. could be wrong though- it still directly binds to beta 2 receptors in the adipose tissue so they may need cleansing after awhile.

D

DavidG

Awards
yeah, I've seen people both recommend benadryl for clenvis and others say it's not necessary...I'm not going to take any, unless anybody else can chime in with some input if they think it's necessary.

Clenviscerate - Day 3

Today was my third application of clenvis (I'm not counting days off), I applied about 25 mcg twice today. I'm starting to feel a little more of a burn on days I use clenvis vs evis smolder alone. The burning though is usually only felt immediately after putting it on, then it subsides and I hardly notice it for the rest of the day. So far, so good.

I had a solid workout and a good pump in the gym today, strength is either slightly up or the same as before I added in the clenvis/t3.

I'll be taking another dose of t3 (12.5 mcg) before bed tonight.