Becoming THE MONSTER w/ Monterdrol XT

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Becoming A MONSTER w/ Monterdrol XT

This will be my first log attempt of any sort. Ill do my best to be thourough and truthful. I will be logging my cycle of Monsterdrol XT. WTF is Monsterdrol XT??

Uncage your inner monster with Monsterdrol-xt!

Monsterdrol-xt is a unique designer supplement formulated to give you Monster gains, without all the Monster side effects.

You may have seen similar compounds released in the past with a reputation for being less than potent, or not containing what the label claims.

Not with Monsterdrol-xt! The innovative minds behind Monsterdrol-xt have went to great lengths to ensure you are getting the purest, and most potent product for your money.

Monsterdrol-xt will not aromatize into estrogen, which means the gains from it will be lean, dry and easy to maintain without excess bloat or decreased definition.

Monsterdrol-xt is a highly anabolic designer supplement, that will create the perfect anabolic environment to pack on slabs of lean muscle, and making you unstoppable in the gym!

Monsterdrol-xt is safe enough for beginners to use, without worry of crippling back pumps, or other typical side effects seen from harsher compounds, as well as being powerful enough for advanced users to experience the gains they have come to expect from quality, top notch products.

If you are looking for monster strength & rock hard mass, look no further, Monsterdrol-xt is the product for you.

When taking Monsterdrol-xt, what dose should I take it at?

Each bottle of Monsterdrol-xt contains:

90caps, 1 cap per serving. Each serving includes:

-10mg 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2ene

-20mg 6,7 dyhydroxybergamottin (dhb)

-5mg Bioperine

Typical dosage will range from 20mg for beginners, to 30mg-40mg for more experienced users. This will amount to 2-4 caps per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four capsules in any 24hr period.

Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my cycle plan.
Preloaded Milk Thistle and Hawthrone Berry for a week.
Monsterdrol will be dosed at 20/20/20/20 Dependant upon gains and if no side by week 3 will bump it to 30mg for the raminder.
Cycle assist at 8caps ED
Formastanzolol only if needed.

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50 also have enough Nolva on hand for 20/20/10/10 but think ill stick with the Clomid.
Post cycle
Unleashed
And possibly phytoserms-347 if its EVER released lol

Also throughout cycle and PCT daily ill be taking Sline Sane before PWO meal and high carb meals, ADAM Multi, 6-8g fishoil, 15g creatine mono, BCAA, Ghenerate at night only. Diet will consist of 3k cals, fat will vary, 200-250g carbs, and 275-300g protein. My maintence cals are only 2400 so this should be a good goal for me with minimal fat gain. Been running a diet similar to this the past few months but the carbs were a little lower than this.

STARTING STATS:

Height: 5'4" with my shoes on! Yea im short so what lol.
Weight: 156.5 as of yesterdays start day.
BF: 12%
Bench Max: 260lbs
Squat Max: 350lbs
Deadlift Max: 390lbs, about 100% certain i can get 400lbs but wont check again till end of cycle.

MEASUREMENTS:

All were taken cold flexed.

R BI: 15"
L BI: 15 3/8"
R Foremarm: 12 1/8"
L Foremarm: 12 1/4"
Chest: 42" across nipple line 43" mid chest
Wasit: 31.5" across belly button
R Quad: 21 6/8"
L Quad: 21 6/8"
R Calf: 14"
L Calf: 14"

ROUTINE is Layne Norton's Power-Hypertrophy:

MONDAY:
flat bench 5x5

bb rows 5x5

military press 5x5

bb shrugs 5x5

TUESDAY:
squats 5x5

stiff legged dead lifts 5x5

standing calf raise 8x8

WEDNESDAY: off

THURSDAY:
incline bench 3x8to12

reverse close grip bench 3x8to12

flat bench 3x8to12

seated preacher curl 3x8to12 superset with
standing French press 3x8to12

cable pushdowns 3x8to12 superset with
db hammer curls 3x8to12

cable crossover 3x10

cable curls 3x10

FRIDAY:
db shoulder press 3x8to12 superset with
db front raise 3x8to12

1 hand db row 3x8to12 superset with
db Arnolds 3x8to12

wide lat pull downs 2x8to12 superset with
bb shrugs 2x15

close grip lat pull down 2x8to12 superset with
upright row 2x8to12

machine row 2x12

machine rear dealt 2x12

SATURDAY:
hack squat 5x12reps superset with
45degree calf raise 5x12to15

lying leg curl 5x8to12 superset with
leg extension 5x8to12

calf raise 5x12to15

SUNDAY: off

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 OF Monsterdrol 10/26:

Usually hit late morning/afternoon workouts but had to go in the evening today. Diet feel a little shy of the goals but not enough for any concern i just wasnt prepared to work as long as i did today. Rest assured ill be prepared next time.

WORKOUT:

Squat 5x5- 300, 300, 305, 310, 310

Stiff Leg Deadlift 5x5- 295, 295, 300, 300, 305 I do these nice and slow focusing on the strecth and negative.

45* Calf Raise 8x8- 290, 320, 320, 320, 320, 320, 320, 320. Normally do standing calf rasies but ALL the racks were taken at this point and this is why i hate going in the evening. Kind of makes you angry when all the racks are taken by people benching 100lbs on the smith machines! lol

Overall good first day. Nothing to report thus far.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I cant wait to see another Monster. I guess it is safe to assume there will be a lot more "Monster" logs coming out soon.

Question when u say day 1 do u mean of preloading or actual day 1 of the cycle? Just want clarification.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of actual cycle was yesterday Tuesday 10/26. Preloading started last monday just over a week ago. So this is the real deal right now haha. I edited the DAY 1 post so hopefully its a little more clear.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I am also hoping some time in the next 4 weeks PhytoSerm 347 is released :)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys appreciate the support. I absolutely hate rest days like today. Im ready to tear some stuff up but instead am siting around the house with idle hands.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys appreciate the support. I absolutely hate rest days like today. Im ready to tear some stuff up but instead am siting around the house with idle hands.
Find the good old wife, and if she's not around fap!! That always works for me lol

reecew

Awards
  • Established
HAHA would be nice but i two little ones running wild around the house! Ill figure something out lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottle design looks wicked...

I love the designs on Beastdrol, Helladrol, Malicious Mass, Monsterdrol XT has a sick ass one too.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subbed

reecew

Awards
  • Established
The bottle design looks wicked...

I love the designs on Beastdrol, Helladrol, Malicious Mass, Monsterdrol XT has a sick ass one too.
Yea i agree who ever he uses for a graphic designer is damn good. The business cards i got for rlssupplements has the Monsterdrol Gargoyle on them. Theyre pretty sick for sure.

Quick question on dose timing.... I usualy do morning workouts about 1.5-2hrs after i wake up how soon before working out do i want to take my first pill. I did 1hr prior before is that fine? And then ive been taking my second about 8-9hrs later.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 hour before and 8 hours later sounds perfect. I look forward to the results! good luck

reecew

Awards
  • Established
1 hour before and 8 hours later sounds perfect. I look forward to the results! good luck
Thanks man, i was hoping that was sufficient.

SUBBED Got my bottle in today but I wanna see your logs first HA HA. Hope the cycle treats you well bro.
Oh yea man i was the same way timid to start for a while since this compound is unknown but what the hell someones got to do it! Ill do my best to report everything.

Getting ready to total up my diet for the day and then ill make my day 2 post after that.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i was hoping that was sufficient.

Oh yea man i was the same way timid to start for a while since this compound is unknown but what the hell someones got to do it! Ill do my best to report everything.

Getting ready to total up my diet for the day and then ill make my day 2 post after that.
i'm in for this one man. i actually gave in and bought a bottle a few days ago, but i'm just like you said, tentative to run it until its a little more well known. thanks for logging this for us dude...i hope it treats you well

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 10/27:

Day 2 is in the books! Off day which sucks had an ass load of energy and aggression that couldve been put to great use. Its probably just from the diet change upping the carbs but I am definitely noticing some extra muscle fullness. Either way it's something to report. Tomorrow's going to be awesome cant wait to get in there and kill it.

Diet was spot on today:
2959 cals
106g fat
253g carbs
272g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro for the ride!!Kill t..... sh...t!!
Hell yea man! Trying to pack a little poundage on. So now next time you see me youll already know what im on you wont have to ask lol. Havent seen you in the gym lately man. I was in there last night from 5-7 figured youd have been in there warming up the weights for me.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just got back to college ,so i am at the the gym late (9:30pm) and early on the weekends!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I just got back to college ,so i am at the the gym late (9:30pm) and early on the weekends!!
DAMN that is late. Well have fun going to school man, sure am glad im done with all that mess haha.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what ya hittin for weights tonight dude.... KTS

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 10/28:

Today was one of the busiest days i have had in a LONG time! Left my house at 7:30am and am just now getting home at 10:30pm! Ran around all day errands, appt's, classes, kids school stuff, the gym just too much. I had to rush from my daughters parent teacher conference to the gym and actually changed clothes in my car on the way while driving because i only had 1.5hrs to get in workout shower change and get back out the door to make my next appt. So needless to say i wasnt able to give the focus i wanted into my routine today but i still killed it and increased in everything with super short 60sec rest between sets! I do supersets so this was WAY WAY intense but still had the aggression and drive to get it done. So tomorrow will be fun to see how it goes with proper focus and time. Still noticing increased muscle fullness and had a pretty wicked pump in the gym but lost it fairly quickly coulde been a mental deal.

WORKOUT:

Incline DB press: 3 sets/ 10,10,8 / 75's, 80's, 85's *up 5lbs on the last set*

Reverse grip Close grip bench press: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 145lbs,150lbs,155lbs *these suckers are intense just started doing these, major killer on the wrist but really tear up my triceps*

Flat DB press: 2 sets/ 10,8 / 75's, 85's *75lbs was way to light hence the 10lb jump per dumbell*

SUPERSET
Preacher curls: 3 sets/ 10,9,8 / 80lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs *finished at 80lbs last week so big increase*
Stand French Press: 3 sets/ 10,10,9 / 80lbs, 85lbs, 90lbs *up 5lbs*

SUPERSET
Underhand grip straight bar pulldowns: 3 sets/ 12,12,11 / 100lbs, 105lbs, 110lbs *up 5lbs*
DB hammer curls: 3 sets/ 8,8,8 / 40,40,40 *did 35's last week for 3 sets of 12 so its a small increase these are heavy even with 25's lol*

Low cable x-over: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 40lbs per side for all sets *not sure what these are really called but you start with your hands out down by your side with a very slight bend in the elbow and bring them upwards and inwards crossing at the top of the movement which is about level with your head. I love these you really feel every rep in your chest*

SUPERSET
Cable curls: 3 sets/ 12,10,8 / 105lbs, 110lbs, 115lbs*up 5lbs same reps as last week*
Weighted dips: 3 sets to failure/ 12,9,8 / 45lb plate around my waist *this was intense since it was the last excercise took everything i had just to stabilize myself much less complete the full reps!*

DIET was spot on i was craving a STEAK all day so i had one for my first dinner lol!

3201 cals
128g fat
264g carbs
285g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
what ya hittin for weights tonight dude.... KTS
Its killed man, but ready for more! Tomorrow's one of the more intense days of the routine shoulders, back, and traps. Eager to see how this pans out.

merdock1983

Awards
whats up with this guy he acts like hes becoming a monster or something !!!

merdock1983

Awards
MAN THIS GUY IS LUCKY I TOOK IT EASY ON HIM IN THE GYM TO DAY HES BEEN FEELING KIND OF DOWN LATLY SINCE IVE BEEN GAINING SO MUCH SO I DECIDED TO BE NICE AND LET HIM LIFT JUST A TAD BIT MORE THEN ME LOL HURRY UP AND GET UR CRAP POSTED

reecew

Awards
  • Established
MAN THIS GUY IS LUCKY I TOOK IT EASY ON HIM IN THE GYM TO DAY HES BEEN FEELING KIND OF DOWN LATLY SINCE IVE BEEN GAINING SO MUCH SO I DECIDED TO BE NICE AND LET HIM LIFT JUST A TAD BIT MORE THEN ME LOL HURRY UP AND GET UR CRAP POSTED

SH** I clowned your ass today! Shoulders and back have always been my stronger lifts though. :nana:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 10/29:

Trained with the intensity of a mad man. I would honestly like to get a heart rate monitor just to see what my heart rate stays at throughout this day. Supersets are killer! Was feeling a little sluggish crawling out of bed this morning but as soon as i started lifting i felt great. Have some slight soreness from yesterdays chest/arm day which is good in my book. Still very noticable increased muscle fullness and some slight strength increases nothing major yet but its still so early to judge anything really yet.

WORKOUT:

SUPERSET

DB Shoulder Press: 3 sets/ 12,12,11 / 55, 60, 65lb dumbells *up 5lbs and up 2 reps per set!*
DB Front Rasies: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 35lb dumbell every set *previous best was 2 sets at 35lbs of 10 and 8 reps so killed this*

SUPERSET

One arm DB Rows: 3 sets/ 12,12,10 / 80,85,90lb dumbells *up 5lbs 90lb db's is my grip max but knocked em out with good slow and controlled form*
Arnold Press: 3 sets/ 12,12,9 / 45,45,50lb dumbells *up 5lbs and 2 reps per set, these BLOW in a superset*

SUPERSET

Wide Grip Lat pulldown: 3 sets/ 12,10,8 / 105,115,120lbs * up 10lbs with no jerking, slow and controlled my ass never left the seat so form was spot on*
BB shrugs: 3 sets/ 15,15,15 / 245,250,255 *pause and hold these up top for 3 seconds, grip was failing on 3rd set barely got them due to grip i normally dont use straps so i can strengthen my grip*

LAST SUPERSET

Palms inward close grip pulldowns: 3 sets/ 12,10,9 / 120,130,130lbs *up 10lbs killed it reached failure on the last set*
Upright rows: 3 sets / 12,10,9 / 80,85,85lbs *up 5lbs shoulders and traps were pretty well dusted by this point but knocked em out*

Wide Grip Seated Row Machine: 2 sets / 12, 10 / 130,130lbs

Rear Delt Machine: 2 sets / 12,10 / 120,125lbs

DIET

3098 cals
92g fat
259g carbs
300g protein

WHATS THE CONCENSUS ON USING STRAPS? IF I USE STRAPS AT ALL ITS USUALLY ON MY 5X5 DAYS AFTER IVE HIT A FEW SETS AND MY GRIPS COMPLETELY FAILED. I KNOW THATS THE ONLY WAY IM GOING TO EVER INCREASE MY GRIP STRENGTH. AFTER HITTING 90lb DB'S ON ONE ARM ROWS I FEEL IF IM GOING TO INCREASE HERE ILL NEED STRAPS TO HOLD THE DB FOR ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 8 REPS. ANY INSIGHT WOULD BE GREAT.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
straps have a place but it's a pretty small one, I find them most useful for shrugs since i can shrug so many goddamn plates... for db rows I find them necessary when i go past 130 pounds or so... Keep trying those without the straps but if it's not working then just use the straps, the point is to work your back and you can't do that if the grip is failing.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 10/29:

WHATS THE CONCENSUS ON USING STRAPS? IF I USE STRAPS AT ALL ITS USUALLY ON MY 5X5 DAYS AFTER IVE HIT A FEW SETS AND MY GRIPS COMPLETELY FAILED. I KNOW THATS THE ONLY WAY IM GOING TO EVER INCREASE MY GRIP STRENGTH. AFTER HITTING 90lb DB'S ON ONE ARM ROWS I FEEL IF IM GOING TO INCREASE HERE ILL NEED STRAPS TO HOLD THE DB FOR ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 8 REPS. ANY INSIGHT WOULD BE GREAT.
Like unreal said, straps have their place. I don't think its a good idea to become dependent on them, but to not use them just because you're trying to raise your grip strength can also be a problem. i'll give you an example.

last year, my deadlifts were shooting up like crazy, but eventually i got to the point where i could't hang onto the bar to save my life. i could pull the weight, i just couldn't hold onto it. so i started using straps, because i didn't want my lack of grip strength to hold me back on adding weight to a huge lift. so what i do now is that after i deadlift, if i use straps, i'll just load up the bar with however much i did and simply hold it as long as i can, so my forearms are getting the workout too, but it doesn't cause me to miss on deadlifts. just my .02

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thats more or less what im doing with deads and shrugs. I can usually get 2 good sets maybe 3 before the weight becomes too much for my grip to handle so ill break out the straps and finish up. I was just wondering if i was going about it the right way. My lifts arent sufferring because the lack of straps on the the first few sets so i dont see anything detrimental going on. But very soon my grip wont be able to handle the weight increases and straps will start to play a larger roll. I was mainly asking because i see alot of guys in the gym no matter what weight theyre lifting theyre using straps and some guys even on pullups. Ill keep doing it that way i have been seems to be the best way. Thanks for the reply's.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Updated the diet it was spot on today. Killed about 14g of chicken for dinner! Only had to have 2 shakes today to reach my protein requirements due to the massive chicken intake tonight. Grilled up about 8lbs at my friends house tonight so i have alot left over for the next few days. Got legs tomorrow, going to try out some bulgarian split squats in place of hack squats.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Bulgarian splits are my **** bro you'll love those!
Im hoping these destroy my legs, i have alot of faith in them. I want to have a deep rooted fear of stairs after my leg day tomorrow lol.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
yeah def don't use straps all the time lol. i don't strap on anything less than 300 as a general rule.

glad to see this treating you well so far man, keep rockin it

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im hoping these destroy my legs, i have alot of faith in them. I want to have a deep rooted fear of stairs after my leg day tomorrow lol.
Lol Check out my leg workouts in my log bro! You do one o those and u wont walk right for a week!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
yeah def don't use straps all the time lol. i don't strap on anything less than 300 as a general rule.

glad to see this treating you well so far man, keep rockin it
Thats about where i incorporate them in myself. Thanks man giving it all i got so hopefully well end up with some nce results.

Lol Check out my leg workouts in my log bro! You do one o those and u wont walk right for a week!

I looked through it and found one that made me nauses just by looking at it. Something like 12+ excercises 4 sets each high reps! Dam thats vommit inducing fun lol. Im not going that crazy today since i hit legs twice a week but will kill them none the less. Headed out the door right now for the gym.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 10/30:

Day 5 on Monsterdrol at 20mg per day. Nothing to report just increased muscle fullness im going to have to say this is from the higher carb intake versus the monsterdrol's doing. Very slight strength increases at this point. I think its from the placebo effect, natural progression, or possibly again attributed to the diet itself. No substantial body weight increase as of yet so maybe i will certainly have to be bumping this up to 30mg ED after week one is in the books. Its really hard to gauge though since noone knows what to expect with this stuff it couldnt really kick in till week 3 like epi or hdrol so who knows. Or worse case a dud lets hope this is not the case i would be devistated lol! Not at all in anyway saying it is since its so early to tell just throwing it out there as an absolutely worse case scenario.

Subed in some new leg workouts today talk about KILLER! Im honestly embaressed to post the numbers lol. But i will make myself look like a clown for the sanctity of the log. Today was my first time EVER hitting Bulgarian Split Squats and Front Squats with my feet and knees together so the weight is super LOW! So keep that in mind. But they honestly destroyed my legs none the less so today was definitely a success. I hit legs twice a week 5x5 in the begining and then a secondary day like today hence the short routine.

WORKOUT:

SUPERSET

Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets per leg/ 10,10,10 / 135lbs all sets *concentrated on form going to a full 90* with my front leg and having my opposite knee nearly touch the ground, much more intense than i expected *
Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets/ 15,15,15 / 115lbs all sets

Front Squats w/ Feet and Knees together: 3 sets/ 12,12,12 / 135,145,155lbs *Concentrated on form went slow and to full 90* really felt these burn in the glutes and outter quads, these are alot harder than i expected*

45* Calf Raise: 3 sets/ 15,15,15 / 290lbs all sets

SUPERSET

Lying Leg curls: 4 sets/ 10,10,10,9 / 100,100,100,105lbs *failure on last set*
Leg Extensions: 4 sets/ 10,10,10,9 / 140,145,150,150lbs *failure on last set*

Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets/ 15,15,15 / 300lbs all sets

DIET: after i eat my final meal here in about 30 minutes totals for today will be

3043 cals
95g fat
237g carbs
290g protein