Monsterdrol XT Cycle

merdock1983

Awards
Monsterdrol XT Cycle STARTS TUESDAY

Ok im going to be starting the all new Monsterdrol XT. Im looking to gain some mean lean muscle. Im 27 162 pounds with 10% bodyfat this is my 2nd ph. My first was the trifecta stack gained a little weight from it but not much mostly strength i shot up 30 pounds on all major groups. im looking for some more mass hopefully ill gain around 10 pounds.

ill be running the Monster at 20/30/30/30

cycle assist at 8 pills
milk thistle at 1000mg
hawthorn berry at 250mg
creatine at 10grams
protein around 300grams
calories between 3500 and 4000
lots and lots of water

clomid if needed

pct

Unleash and post cycle
clomid and noval

we will se how the sides are first im going to start out low to stay on the safe side and go from there on the dosing of the monster.

I will be starting the cycle wednesday if my clomid comes in. i will post some pics and stats before i start hopefully in the next couple of days. im open to any info on this cycle i want to do it safe as possible.

Last edited:
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH HELL YES. I've been waiting for one of these logs to pop up.

Can't wait for your results bro ;)

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in brother! Hope your ready, to become a monster!

merdock1983

Awards
Hell yea it going tobe bad*** I've had the monster for a week its hard to keep my hands off it but can't start untill I get some clomid or nolva. Would suck to get some sides and have nothing to fight it. But as soon as it comes in I'm going to monster up

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely down for this man...hopefully it treats you well

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
In man. When you suspect you're getting your clomid and stuff?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in...

merdock1983

Awards
Well my nolva and clomid should be here some time next week. Once I know it will get here I will start the monster

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed as well

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in- though i have turned to the darkside i am still interested in this compound- cynostane- someone said it was phera? Lol is there any science behind this?

anyways in

good call on clomid- better safe than sorry

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very nice I hope it treats you well! I'll be watching

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Oh geeez look at this guy, I guess i got no choice but to follow since i lift with this clown lol. Should be a great run! Now only if i could muster up some courage id crack my bottle open too but well see, i like the idea of him being the guinnea pig haha.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh geeez look at this guy, I guess i got no choice but to follow since i lift with this clown lol. Should be a great run! Now only if i could muster up some courage id crack my bottle open too but well see, i like the idea of him being the guinnea pig haha.
Do it brother! Then u guys can compete to see who get better results. As long as you both work hard it'll be a win, win no matter what :D

YGPM btw

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Do it brother! Then u guys can compete to see who get better results. As long as you both work hard it'll be a win, win no matter what :D

YGPM btw
I think thats the plan ive talked myself into it man, nows as good a time as any i suppose. Hell be in my dust soon enough no worries lol.

u got mail

merdock1983

Awards
STARTING THE MONSTER TUESDAY!!!!

Well decided to start 1 day earlier ive been preloading 2000mg of milk thistle and 1100mg of hawthorn berry for 1 week now. starting tomorrow I will begin with 10mg of monsterdrol xt I will try this for a couple of days if no sides i will kick it up to 20mg.i cant post any pics yet don’t have 50 post so i will have a buddy post them within the next couple of days. Ill try to post my progress daily if posible but atleast ever couple of days

my work out:

Monday:
flat bench 5x5
bb rows 5x5
military press 5x5
bb shrugs 5x5

Tuesday:
squats 5x5
stiff legged dead lifts 5x5
standing calf raise 8x8

Wednesday: off

Thursday:
incline bench 3x8to12
reverse close grip bench 3x8to12
flat bench 3x8to12
seated preacher curl 3x8to12 superset with
standing French press 3x8to12
cable pushdowns 3x8to12 superset with
db hammer curls 3x8to12
cable crossover 3x10
cable curls 3x10

Friday:
db shoulder press 3x8to12 superset with
db front raise 3x8to12
1 hand db row 3x8to12 superset with
db Arnolds 3x8to12
wide lat pull downs 2x8to12 superset with
bb shrugs 2x15
close grip lat pull down 2x8to12 superset with
upright row 2x8to12
machine row 2x12
machine rear dealt 2x12

Saturday:
hack squat 5x8to12 superset with
45degree calf raise 5x12to15
lying leg curl 5x8to12 superset with
leg extension 5x8to12
calf raise 5x12to15

Sunday: off

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think thats the plan ive talked myself into it man, nows as good a time as any i suppose. Hell be in my dust soon enough no worries lol.

u got mail

lol good **** bro! make sure you log it and will all follow! you guys are gonna get ****ing swole!

i hit you both back.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
never herd of monsterdrolxt im eager to see this out.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never herd of monsterdrolxt im eager to see this out.
If SD had a baby bro this guy would be it!

http://www.rlssupplements.com/store/prohormones/monsterdrol-xt-90caps.html

reecew

Awards
  • Established
The journey began today! I got to get this guy in here to post the starting stats and kick this sucker off. Hopefully tomorrow he can update it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The journey began today! I got to get this guy in here to post the starting stats and kick this sucker off. Hopefully tomorrow he can update it.
Hells yeah bud!

Looking forward to this log. Kill IT :cheers:

merdock1983

Awards
ok tuesday was my first day to take the monster decided to start out on a higher dosage of 20 mg. i got called to work at 3am so it kinda screwed my workout schedule but i took my first 10mg at 8am then another 10mg at 4pm before i hit the gym at 5pm.

Squat 5x5 300/320/325/330/330
stiff dead lift 5x5 245/275/275/280/285
45 degree calf raises 8x8 at 315

in all went ok didnt feel much from the monster but i did have a little sinus cold that might be keeping me down a little. today wednesday feel good no sinus cold thats good im ready to hit the gym but no its a off day kinda sucks. im not felling anysides at all yet do feel like i have a little more energy today not sure if thats the monster or that im stoked to be on this sh** well wont know untill tomorrow.

i took some measurements last night

bis
L-15 R-15

thighs
L-22 3/4 R 22 1/2

calf
L-14 1/2 R-14 1/2

forearms
L-12 R-11 7/8

chest
upper was 40 3/4 nipple line was 38 3/4

my max

Bench-285
Squat-375
Deadlift-315

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Did somebody say monster???

Look at this monster booty! ;)

SUBBED!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would let her sit on my face

merdock1983

Awards
TOMORROW NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET HERE IM READY TO KILL MY CHEST AND ARMS I CAN FEEL THE MONSTER ITS GOING TO BE A WILD WORKOUT

Last edited:
xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
TOMORROW NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET HERE IM READY TO KILL MY CHEST AND ARMS I CAN FEEL THE MONSTER ITS GOING TO BE A WILD WORKOUT
Good **** man you are pretty strong at that size! hope this kicks in and you blow up

merdock1983

Awards
Good **** man you are pretty strong at that size! hope this kicks in and you blow up
IM HOPING SO MAN IM LOOKING TO GET SOME MASS FROM THIS CYCLE IF I CAN GET 10ib I WOULD BE STOKED

reecew

Awards
  • Established
10 lb? Pfffft..

Try 20 ;) :fingerscrossed:
20 would be sick! Then he could be jacked like this guy you dont get this way overnight!

LOL sorry couldnt resist. What are friends for to talk **** and motivate you right!

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Sub'd

Good luck brother.

merdock1983

Awards
20 would be sick! Then he could be jacked like this guy you dont get this way overnight!

LOL sorry couldnt resist. What are friends for to talk **** and motivate you right!
hey man did u ask ur lover before u put up his pick man dam hes lost alot of weight man what was it again 450ib lol nah man pretty good pic there to bad that wasnt my before pic after 4 weeks of the monster people would be who the f**k are u dam ur big

merdock1983

Awards
ok its thursday the third day on the monster going pretty good so far no sides at all feel really strong but were see about that in a few. m not sure how the workout wll be today ended up gettng called last night to work so i only got a couple of hours of sleep but im not tired. just took 10mg of the monster and an hour will be heading to the gym for chest and arms oh yea!!!!! my plan to day is make reecew look like a puny little baby that should be to hard today lol

Secretive

Awards
Nice workout split, its good to see someone not just doing each bp 1x a week

U gonna continue that thru PCT or what?

merdock1983

Awards
Nice workout split, its good to see someone not just doing each bp 1x a week

U gonna continue that thru PCT or what?
yea ill continue it thru pct unless i get into a rut but ths routine is bad*** ive gained alot of strength off it already hopefully it keeps doing its job if not got another routine been wanting try out.

merdock1983

Awards
Excellent Day!!!!!!!!!!!

bad*** workout. I did start out a little weak but id bet thats would be the lackk of sleep should of warmed up on the track to get the blood flowing but all n all i went up in eveything today had some good pumps in the arms and lots of energy once i got my blood flowing. cant wait untill tomorrow with all the supersets its going to be epic!!!!

DB INCLINE BENCH
10X85
10X85
7X90

REVERSE GRIP BENCH
10X145
10X150
7X155

DB FLAT BENCH
10X85
8X90

PRECHER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
10X80
10X85
8X85

STANDING FRENCH PRESS
10X80
10X85
10X90

REVERSE PUSH DOWNS SUPER SET WITH
12X105
12X120
10X120

DB HAMMER CURL
8X40
8X40
8X40

CABLE PULL FLY
10X40
8X40
8X40

CABLE PRECHERS SUPERSET WITH
12X115
10X120
10X120

WEIGHTED DIPS
12X45
10X45
10X45

MACHINE FLYS
12X110
10X115

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Pretty strong for a Buck sixty two. Good workout amigo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 1
ZamaMan Cycle Logs 336