I have Test cyp., SD, Tren-X and Havoc. What to do with it??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain “Blast and Cruise” and/or maybe suggest a cycle based on what I have on hand.

I’m on TRT and get a standard vial of testosterone cypionate about every 20-30 days on my script.( I currently inject 100mg every five days). I also have 3 left over boxes (90 days worth) of Testim (which I no longer use). I have an ample supply of OTC Superdrone, Tren X and RPN Havoc on hand.

What to do with it to maximize a winter cycle??? Thanks in advance!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yo i answered you in an earlier thread with the same q and you never responded back. blast and cruise is simple. you blast at whatever dose/compound you decide to blast at for a pre determined amount of time and then you just drop back to your trt dose when you are done. at your stats im gonna assume you are not that experienced with cycling is that correct? can you give cycle exoperience not including trt please? you have some things to run a nice cycle but wo knowing your history ill hold back on any suggestions.

i blast and cruise on trt. well ive blasted twice so its not like im an expert or very experienced at it but i read a hell of a lot. feel free to pm me if youd feel more comfortable asking questions that way.

again bad a$$ dog there