M1T cycle and PCT opinions please.

RoadMapFire

RoadMapFire

Awards
I need input into the M1T cycle I was recommended.
(before anything else.. I am still in the research phase)

Cycle

M1T - 6 weeks
at
1) 5mg
2) 10mg
3) 10mg
4) 20mg
5) 20mg
6) 20mg

Liver cleanse
2 caps per day - Cycle and PCT

PCT

Novedex XT - Begin last week of M1T usage and for 4 consectitive weeks after - 4 caps split into 2 servings.

Halodrol Liquidgels - 3 caps daily in 3 doses.

ADDITIONAL! I have access to Clomid and Novladex if need be.

Dazer

Awards
mate 6 weeks is a long time to be on m1t, personally i only ever ran it for 2-3 week cycles, sometimes it is also run in a 2 on 2 off then 2 on followed by pct.
novedex xt in my opinion just won't cut it for pct and if you have access to nolva then go with it as m1t will shut you down hard,
support supps should be preloaded 2 weeks prior to cycle and continued throughout (there are some good all in one support supps out there)
when in pct i would personally go with nolva at 20/20/10/10 then in the last week of nolva start a natty stack such as pp's trs or driven sports lean extreme,activate extreme.
m1t is a powerful compound and as such should be treated with respect, however providing you run a cycle that covers all the bases m1t will provide some impressive results.
if i was to run m1t again my cycle would look something like this

support supps preload 2 weeks and throughout cycle
m1t week 1 - 15 mg
m1t week 2 - 20 mg
m1t week 3 - 20/30mg
pct
nolva 4 weeks 20/20/10/10
beginning of week 4 nolva start natty stack.

hope this is some help.

RoadMapFire

RoadMapFire

Awards
Thanks taking the time to write all that! Good info.

Dazer

Awards
when running a suppressive compound like m1t it often helps to run a compound along side it to help combat issues like lethargy and low libido, back in the day 4ad was always a great help alongside m1t unfortunatly that is no longer an option. ams have a version of it but i believe it takes a double conversion to reach the target compound and having never used it i dont know how effective it is.(there is probably a log of it on this forum somewhere) i have read of people using pp's dermacrine or lg's methyl 1d as test bases for suppressive cycles with some success and products like lg's -911 might help. on my last cycle of tren i used pp's sustain alpha and this certainly helped keep the boys a little fuller whilst on the tren (carried the sustain alpha through pct as well).
if you do run m1t adding a test base will certainly make for a smoother cycle. best of luck mate.

hurricane73

Awards
I've ran M1T for 6 week cycles and never felt shutdown. IMO recommending only a 2 week cycle of such a weak supplement like this is a joke. I've simply used over the counter test boosters like 6-oxo, although I haven't seen this stuff around anymore I guess the new similar product is nolvadex by gaspari. In short, your OTC nolvadex should be fine and don't be afraid to use this product for at least a 4 wk cycle, if any gyno flairs up just stop the M1T and use some rx nolva and it should subside.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^The only joke I see is calling M1T a "weak supplement" lol

zorrin

Awards
When you methylate a strong androgen such as testosterone, 1-testosterone, or DHT, you tend to get particularly liver-harsh compounds with side effects that are very different to their unmethylated cousins.

I've considered trying M1T, (after having good experience of the prohormone 1-AD), but everybody describes effects like headaches, lethargy, water-retention, and feeling awful.

If I ever use M1T, it would be as a bulking kickstart along with injectible testosterone. This would mitigate some of M1T's ill effects better than 4-AD, which is a very up and down, spiky way of getting some testosterone, and a whole lot of water bloat. I'm currently running 1-AD with test cypionate, and they could have been made for each other - like a horse and carriage, or test and proviron.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you methylate a strong androgen such as testosterone, 1-testosterone, or DHT, you tend to get particularly liver-harsh compounds with side effects that are very different to their unmethylated cousins.

I've considered trying M1T, (after having good experience of the prohormone 1-AD), but everybody describes effects like headaches, lethargy, water-retention, and feeling awful.

If I ever use M1T, it would be as a bulking kickstart along with injectible testosterone. This would mitigate some of M1T's ill effects better than 4-AD, which is a very up and down, spiky way of getting some testosterone, and a whole lot of water bloat. I'm currently running 1-AD with test cypionate, and they could have been made for each other - like a horse and carriage, or test and proviron.
You should try 1-test cyp alongside that test since you enjoy the 1-AD.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you can find 1 test cyp anymore

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes u can...forgot it's been since duplicated from the VPX days.