AI only cycle

vkg1

Awards
I'm in my early 30s and have been feeling the steady decline of my T levels for years now. It's at the point where I feel I would benefit greatly in many areas of my life if could get back to more the balance of hormones I naturally had a few years ago.

So I thought I would try out just using Arimidex or Aromasin to kick up my natural T production a little and of course lower estrogen. The goal is to get more the balance of T vs E from back when I was younger, faster, sharper, more energetic, better with the ladies.

I realize this is probably lame to many (relative to a proper AAS cycle), but I just want to do this to get a feel for things for now. I don't even really want to particularly gain mass to be honest. I mostly just would like to take a stab at getting a little more of that "edge" I had few years ago (behaviorally, confidence, energy, etc) and maybe to get the upper-hand on these love handles and stubborn fatty deposits around abs that have recently been seeming to make a 6-pack practically impossible anymore.

Does anyone have any advice for avoiding sides, which AI to choose, what I should do as far as cycling, etc? Any general advice on this would be appreciated as I'm in the phase of trying to learn everything possible. The reason I thought an AI-only approach might be good for now is that I would like to avoid ups and downs and suppression.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
X2 on formestane.

You might find you only have to use half to what it reccomends you on the packet too. Do a search on it. Theres a formestane thread here in the transdermals section. have a read through that.

Personally im very sensitive to formestane. I was only using 3 squirts a day and I was feeling the affects of the reduced aromatise. It stacks well with test boosters IMO too. But thats a different story, one for when or if you get into the idea of lifting for mass.

Anyways

vkg1

Awards
I'll start reading threads, but was curious: What approach have you used on cycling the stuff? I assume you don't just take it year round. Do AIs generally loose their effectiveness if you don't cycle them?