we get room fo one otha dieselv2 log?

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
all u bruddahs been having way to much fun on your diesel cycles so I couldnt resist. I understand we already get plenty diesel logs but I'm mostly doin this mostly for me so I can stay focused, however i would appreciate any support and pointers from u experienced guys since I'm still new an learning.
166lbs
25yrs
5'10"
low bdy fat
goal: clean and lean bulk up to at least 180 lbs

cycle
diesel v2- 2/3/3/3
dermacrinelv- 5/10/10/10

cycle support
milk thistle
red yeast rice
omega 3
casein and whey
kre alkalyn

pct
not sure on this yet, thinkin of clomid?
I have alri restore, but I havent decided if I want to use the 6bromo during or pct????

diet
Time
Meal
Protein
Carb’s
Fats
Calories

7:00am
bagel (plain) 11

-
2 tbsp peanut butter 8

-
1 whey protein drink 23

-
1 cup fat free milk 9

-
-

9:00am
2 packets flavored oatmeal 8

-
3oz top round steak 27

-
2 egg whites (large, cooked) 7

-
-

11:00pm
1 can tuna 33

-
4 pieces whole wheat bread 16

-
4 tbsp miracle whip free 0

-
1 baked potato (medium) 4

-
-

1:00pm
1 cup fat-free cottage cheese 30

-
1-1/2 cup pasta 14

-
-

3:00pm
6oz (93%) ground beef 44

-
4 tbsp barbeque sauce 0

-
1 cup brown rice (cooked) 4

-
-

5:00pm
1 whey protein drink 23

-
-

5:30pm
1.5 hr RESISTANCE TRAINING 4 to 5
times
per
week

7:00am
30 min INTENSE CARDIO 2 to 3
times
per
week

7:30pm
2 bananas 2

-
1 whey protein drink 23

-
1/2 cup apple sauce 0

-
-

9:30pm
6oz baked chicken breast 48

-
1/4 cup cranberry sauce 0

-
1 broccoli stalk 5

-
-

TOTAL
Daily gram intake 339

-
Percentage of daily intake 36%
50%
14%
100%

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
tried posting pics but I need to higher my post count to do so.
so give me something to talk about

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
btw I have last and only cycle was SD/4ad about a year ago

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
had a good leg workout yesterday, getting ready to head out for a chest workout. so far I feel real good, but of course its only day 2. also I decided to up it to 3 pills a day. probably keep em spaced evenly. Its been hard eating all this food, I havent been able to eat all I wanted but I'm stuffing myself as much as I can without gagging. might get something to help with the appetite.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm in... looks good, but I personally wouldn't use a steroidal AI in PCT. And I would do Clomid or Toremifene with a test booster.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
I'm in... looks good, but I personally wouldn't use a steroidal AI in PCT. And I would do Clomid or Toremifene with a test booster.
ok thanks funkdoc, should I use it in cycle to counter the dhea aromataseing? or u think the resveratrol in the dermacrine is enough?

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
chest workout felt very strong tonight, pushed a little to hard on the pullovers, now my upper lats feel a ripped to ****, hope I didnt do to much damage. still get plenty libido, no lethrgy, I feel great and it looks like I'm might already be gaining weight

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow your tiny for someone who's ran SD!

Okay okay I'm done.

Cycle looks great, I believe the red yeast rice can deprive thr heartb of something. It's like cq..something. I would look it up and get it as a supplement if your gonna be running the RYR high.

Pct I'd get clomid, have tried nolva twice and am currently on clomid and it's done alot better of a job IMO.

I will check up on you since Im running my log and I know how tough it can be if you feel no ones watching.

Enjoy the ride bro.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
hey screw of zamaman! jk ya, ur right, I had a sudden move from maui to kauai right at the end of my sd cycle and had no gym or connects so Im ashamed to say I lost it all and then some, but now we have a gym near me and I'm making the rebound. thanks for the info, goin with clomid and I will check on that heart thing. thanks again for the support bro

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We always got room for another Diesel log ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
coq10... levels of it are depleted when you supplement with RYR...

dont take RYR solo, add in at least 100mg of coq10 daily. its expensive but the ryr does a good job of removing it from ur body ;)

im in for his MF... looks like its gonna be a good ride!

KILL THAT SHIIIIIIITTTTT

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks funkdoc, should I use it in cycle to counter the dhea aromataseing? or u think the resveratrol in the dermacrine is enough?
you could if you wanted, but I wouldn't think you'd need it. But, some DO run it in PCT, I just wouldn't. I guess if I had to pick, I would run it ON cycle at a low dose.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
alright the ryr and restore are out. got some pics for u guys but still got to get over 50 posts b4 I can post em. kind of funny, I been goin on am for a little over a year but I never post anything laways just........lerked in the darkness.......heeheeheee

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED , Kill That Shiz!!!!

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
Wow your tiny for someone who's ran SD!

Okay okay I'm done.

Cycle looks great, I believe the red yeast rice can deprive thr heartb of something. It's like cq..something. I would look it up and get it as a supplement if your gonna be running the RYR high.

Pct I'd get clomid, have tried nolva twice and am currently on clomid and it's done alot better of a job IMO.

I will check up on you since Im running my log and I know how tough it can be if you feel no ones watching.

Enjoy the ride bro.
whats ur log? can u give me a link?

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
day 3, slept 8 hrs but woke up feelin I needed more. my mind and my body were not wanting to wake up. today was an off day. got sore lats and calfs, hurts so good. Snuck into the hot tub @ the local marriott tonight. met so hotties. I love livin @a tourist destination! people were kinda pissing me off today but I think the aggression was because I needed more rest. my skin definatley feels tight, no sides yet.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
clomid on the way. ordered from 2 sources because I couldnt find any one source that doesnt have complaints somewhere. crossing my fingers. feel free to enlighten me if you know someone I should know

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
u postin pics bro?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub, I'm on Day 22 of Dieselbolan and loving it (other than the lethargy). Strength really takes off, so buckle up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the ai's currently on the otc market convert into androgens. when high dosages are used, this could be a problem.

i've yet to run my formastanozol yet, but so far, 6-bromo is my fav ai to run in pct.

50mg is great, doesn't kill estrogen, but does the job. just my opinion.

I would add it in the last 2 weeks of pct, and taper down after 2 weeks on it.

no need to use it on cycle. dimethazine is a dht derivative, and also a pretty strong androgenic compound. it alone will most likely be enough to deal with estrogen sides. i wouldn't recomend addin in more. plus, if size/weight is your ultimate goal, estrogen will help tremendously in this area. you want to control estrogen, not get rid of it.

good luck with your cycle, i'll be following along, let me know if you have any questions.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
Sub, I'm on Day 22 of Dieselbolan and loving it (other than the lethargy). Strength really takes off, so buckle up!
damn right it takes off, starting second week and I'm way to strong for my own good, I'm so sore, I need to back off a little but is hard to tame, I just want to kts to the max

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
all the ai's currently on the otc market convert into androgens. when high dosages are used, this could be a problem.

i've yet to run my formastanozol yet, but so far, 6-bromo is my fav ai to run in pct.

50mg is great, doesn't kill estrogen, but does the job. just my opinion.

I would add it in the last 2 weeks of pct, and taper down after 2 weeks on it.

no need to use it on cycle. dimethazine is a dht derivative, and also a pretty strong androgenic compound. it alone will most likely be enough to deal with estrogen sides. i wouldn't recomend addin in more. plus, if size/weight is your ultimate goal, estrogen will help tremendously in this area. you want to control estrogen, not get rid of it.

good luck with your cycle, i'll be following along, let me know if you have any questions.
ok, I get it, thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
Day 7, it seems that strentgh immediately went through the roof. although I was in good shape, I'm only got back into lifting about a month b4 i started this cycle so I started from the bottom basically. I hadnt even hit a natural plataeu yet. having a hard time getting all this food down. When I go to the gym I feel like a beast, I look at myself in the mirror and I'm already getting ripped to the gills and puttin on size. a little over a pound a day from day 1!!! crazy. very little fat, although a little fade on the six pack but its still there. besides eating the main challenge is not lifting to hard. the first week I went balls to the wall and i over did it. now I'm so sore, Im having trouble finding muscles to work that dont hurt. Elgenyo warned me that I could easily hurt myself on this stuff. he was right, I think I came close. gotta chill. I have taken days off but I might need more sooner than thought.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
sleeping more, hard to get gpoin in the morning and get tires qiuick at night but not lethargic during the day. libido still cool. no sides yet

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
only part of me I havent gotten to hit hard is my chest, I worked it but I'm having trouble really attacking the pecs. been doin pullovers, various bench and hammer strength machines btu I feel like I'm not quite hitten the spot. my chest is also what I really want to build. my arms, shoulders, traps,all that, easy, get ripped quick. but my freaking chest. any pointers on isolating the pectoralis major aqnd minor?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only part of me I havent gotten to hit hard is my chest, I worked it but I'm having trouble really attacking the pecs. been doin pullovers, various bench and hammer strength machines btu I feel like I'm not quite hitten the spot. my chest is also what I really want to build. my arms, shoulders, traps,all that, easy, get ripped quick. but my freaking chest. any pointers on isolating the pectoralis major aqnd minor?
Nothing beats good ol' BB Bench, so start with that for 5 sets or so in the 5-8 rep range. Throw in some heavy incline flyes (5 sets in the 8-10 rep range) and follow those with pushups to burnout (4 sets of 25+). Then do some machine press and/or flyes. Finish it with a 60 second hold on a DB fly (~50lb) for some extreme stretching. Either that or focus on flat and incline BB presses and hit it two times a week. Either way your chest will be smoked. I've done this and chest has finally been filling out, and finally got 315lbs on my BP! Pullovers never did anything for me, try as I liked. However, there may be better ideas than this from the real monsters out there, it depends what works for you.

Also don't neglect Close Grip and/or reverse grip bench press for triceps too. Those hit upper chest more than inclines do, really good for upping bench strength.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Like Milas said, strength is unreal but prepare yourself for the lethargy part. I think it hit me this week. I'm having a hell of a time getting through my workouts despite being strong like bull. May re add a pre workout to boost my mental focus.

forget cardio right now....lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Milas said, strength is unreal but prepare yourself for the lethargy part. I think it hit me this week. I'm having a hell of a time getting through my workouts despite being strong like bull. May re add a pre workout to boost my mental focus.

add DHEA for lethargy (or test if you have it, like Androgel or testim).

ehaley

ehaley

Awards

dam thats not what i want to hear! sd kicked my ass and I got school/work so I cant be gettin freaking lazy

add DHEA for lethargy (or test if you have it, like Androgel or testim).
got some dhea in the dermacrine 44mg twice a day. that sound good?

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
Nothing beats good ol' BB Bench, so start with that for 5 sets or so in the 5-8 rep range. Throw in some heavy incline flyes (5 sets in the 8-10 rep range) and follow those with pushups to burnout (4 sets of 25+). Then do some machine press and/or flyes. Finish it with a 60 second hold on a DB fly (~50lb) for some extreme stretching. Either that or focus on flat and incline BB presses and hit it two times a week. Either way your chest will be smoked. I've done this and chest has finally been filling out, and finally got 315lbs on my BP! Pullovers never did anything for me, try as I liked. However, there may be better ideas than this from the real monsters out there, it depends what works for you.

Also don't neglect Close Grip and/or reverse grip bench press for triceps too. Those hit upper chest more than inclines do, really good for upping bench strength.
ooohh! thats a mean combo, sounds like just what the doctor ordered, thnx

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
funkdoc is killing it on the PRs. never was good at tracking PRs, but I benched 255 about2 weeks ago. goin to rest up and start with trying to beat that. I think I'll smoke it. mabey take a session to record some maxs so i can see my gains on paper down the road

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
:D thanks bro.. Well on the chest thing, I personally like incline BB bench best, DB flyes are great flat or incline, also DB incline press is pretty good. Anyone that has had a huge chest that I've asked them how they got it, they always tell me Incline bench :) I like doing incline bench for my chest and Close grip bench press(like Milas said) for my tri's(really heavy) because it hits the chest a little too! I know you will just take off in strength this week.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
sucking on some superpump getting ready to go hit the chestthnx 4 all the pointers

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
last 3 days i have been slacking hard. i hardly lifted. i did need a little recover time but I may have went a day over.. also i slacked hard on my diet. i have nt lost weight but i havent gained either. either way my body feels fully recovered and Im ready to KTS this week.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
just got back from the gym, think I got the pecs good, guess i'll se in the morning if I'm sore.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
got my nolva , still no clomid . I think I would rather give my lab rats clomid than nolva, but at least i have the nolva if innovative peptides doesnt come through. its 20mg/ml 60ml. anyone know if this stuff is quality?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heads up, take the research chem company names out of your post, not allowed. I've used the latter, so they should come through. Personally I think they're underdosed on their Clen, and I haven't had stellar recovery on their nolva. Others like them, but I can't say they're my favorite. The former RC company I haven't used, so no feedback there.

The DHEA in dermacrine should have you feeling good throughout the cycle.

Hope the chest workout felt good. If you want, you can probably hit chest again during the week and just do BB flat bench press and incline press to make 'em grow more.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last 3 days i have been slacking hard. i hardly lifted. i did need a little recover time but I may have went a day over.. also i slacked hard on my diet. i have nt lost weight but i havent gained either. either way my body feels fully recovered and Im ready to KTS this week.
Add a couple cups of oats. You can blend them up and add them to a protein shake or something. Nothing like oats for growth, srs.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sick definition and proportion already brah, and some nice size on your back. You're gonna blow up brah! Just keep eating that protein!

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
thnx. got a good back from surfing. also got a tan back and a white front from surfing lol. as far as the protein, grilling 5pieces of chicken as we speak,