inject ?'s

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i got some 4ad cyp from designer, whats the most cc i should do. i was thinking of 4cc at once. i'm not sure if it would be any different than the real stuff. would a 25 ga be big enough? i thought that is what he reccomended. since it is a cyp one time a week should suffice right. all i see everyone doing is eod. where is the best place to order pins from nowadays. its been a few years since i did anything.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would break up your dose into twice a week shots. Makes for smaller shots, and a second day of fun for the week :D . Yes the 25g is fine. Takes awhile to draw but still not hateful. Get some extra 20g for drawing if that bothers you. I am currently doing 3 times a week, but I am also running the pro-sust, not just the cyp.

Get pins at http://www.earthstores.com/gpzservices/

primal1

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would break up your dose into twice a week shots. Makes for smaller shots, and a second day of fun for the week :D . Yes the 25g is fine. Takes awhile to draw but still not hateful. Get some extra 20g for drawing if that bothers you. I am currently doing 3 times a week, but I am also running the pro-sust, not just the cyp.
problems of free time from the wife. big no-no. i got some 18's to draw. thanks for the quick reply.

chaos1

Awards
problems of free time from the wife. big no-no. i got some 18's to draw. thanks for the quick reply.
DON'T use 18 g to draw with. it's soooo big that it will, A) allow air into your oil, possibly causing sterility issues and, B) push bits of stopper into your oil, definatly causing sterility issues.

18g bad, 20g good----------------------------CHAOS