Dosage Times for M-Drol/Epi Bridge?

mplante21

mplante21

Awards
Whats happenin guys, Im 24/170/11%

I have a M-drol/Epi bridge setup but I'm curious as to the time of day I should be taking all my supps?

On

M-Drol 10/20/20 - When is the best time to take?
E-Stane 0/0/30/40/40/40 - Best time to take?
Cycle Assist
Vitex
p5p
Taurine
Whey
Joint Support
Omega-3's

Ill probably end up taking cycle assist, vitex, p5p, and Taurine all at once twice a day. Taurine and p5p pre-workout so I can sleep.

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 70/70/35/35
T911 3/3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist
Creatine
NO Shotgun
Whey
Joint Support
Omega 3's

When should I take the Nolva, Clomid, T911 and Reduce XT? Or does it not matter. I was thinking the SERMs before bed.

Thanks playas.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
for mdrol at 10mg per day take it AM, when running at 20mg take the second dose 10-12hrs later

epi take 1st dose up on waking up then 4-6 hours later depending if running 30 or 40mg.

the one thing to keep in mind is that you should time it so that the last dose is around 5-6pm, you'd want to wait at least 4 hrs before taking your support supps at night

Violator4200

Awards
Bump, id also like to know how to space the week of the bridge..def don't wanna take epi and beast at the same time

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
for mdrol at 10mg per day take it AM, when running at 20mg take the second dose 10-12hrs later

epi take 1st dose up on waking up then 4-6 hours later depending if running 30 or 40mg.

the one thing to keep in mind is that you should time it so that the last dose is around 5-6pm, you'd want to wait at least 4 hrs before taking your support supps at night
This works. I prefer doing my one dose a day pre-workout by about an hour.