HDROL and Formestane.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running some Hdrol

50/50/50/50

Its my first cycle in years so im taking it steady this time to access my responce to a so called milder DS.

I will be running cycle supports, i.e hawthorn berry, milk thistle, liv protect and multi vits.

Also During the cycle, around the second week I was going to introduce some formestene at a low dosage. I.e 1 squirt building upto 2-3 per day for the rest of the cycle.

On the last day of my cycle I have Nolva(serms) to use, I was thinking 40 for the first couple of days, bring it down 30 for a couple of days then run it 30 for the rest of that week. From there run it 20/10/10.

During my post cycle I want to continue using the formestane at 2-3 squirts for the first few days to a week, then bring it down to 1 squirt to half a squirt during the second week. Thus fininshing the formestane in week 2 of PCT.

Also during PCT I will be using either Tauro test(natty test booster) or just a plain tongkat ali extract(as there seems to be peer reviewed data suppporting its claims) as my natty test booster. Also I will be using creatine and a product called Stampeed which is basically a N.O/Creatine and Caffine product with some taurine and other odds and bods.

Any suggestions(im sure you'll have some) or in other words does this look like a good cycle?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I appologise for the double posting. I originally posted this in the anabolics section. I think its probably best poted in here :)