the marvelous anabolic misadventures of Flightposite and Dieselbolan v2.0

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

First i would like to give a big thanks to Mr.Supps and chocolatemilk for the opportunity to lgo and test Dieselbolan V2.0. and also thanks to gamer aswell for the vote of confidence.

So Without further ado.......I present to you Dieselbolan V2.0.

What is in Dieselbolan 2.0?

90 capsules

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

Dieselbolan 2.0 is a super charged muscle building combo designed to help you gain muscle while staying lean. Work out longer, lift stronger and break through plateaus with Dieselbolan 2.0. Combined with proper nutrition and rigorous workouts, the power of Dieselbolan will get you results

When combined with proper diet and training this Product is highly favored for it’s ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. The two pronged compound mix creates a synergistic effect of anabolism and nutrition retention. Assaulting muscles with Nutrition then forcing growth threw advanced anabolic activity. The end result "MASS" topped with "FORCED MASS", packed tightly into paper thin skin covered with aggression and strength.

For those that dont know its Dimethazine and Max LMG.

Begining Stats
Height 6'3"
Weight 196lbs

Goal:Clean Bulk add strength to all major lifts break the 200lb barrier hoping for around 205 maybe more we shall see LOL but any thing over 200 will be awesome.

Cycle: starting at 2caps a day and may test the waters at 3caps depending on how i feel and what my audience would like to see ;)

PCT:Still on the fence but it will probably be Clomid and Sustain Alpha since i have both on hand and im too broke to get any thing else at the moment. ive been thinking about HCGenerate looks like a solid product and ive been hearing good things but I dont think i can swing that right now but maybe down the road i will give it a go.
Other items on hand.
TCF-1,Erase,Triazole,Phytotest and formastane.

also im always up for suggestions and comments so please feel free and have some fun on this log:D.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reserved for before pics.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reserved for after pics.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reserved for final review.

[/IMG]

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY hell the logs just keep popping up! This is awesome. I can't even keep up with all of them.

Everything looks good to me bud! I think you can run the cycle 3 caps throughout. But I suppose starting out at 2 is good just to see how you respond. Clomid + Sustain is good too. That's what I used for my last PCT last year.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HOLY hell the logs just keep popping up! This is awesome. I can't even keep up with all of them.

Everything looks good to me bud! I think you can run the cycle 3 caps throughout. But I suppose starting out at 2 is good just to see how you respond. Clomid + Sustain is good too. That's what I used for my last PCT last year.
Hey now whats going on in here? Subbed!
thanks guys. im glad to have my brothers in iron here for support.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love the title bro! subbed fo sho!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Sick Title and Sick Pictures!!! I am following, and want to see results! ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait to see how everyone does on their Mr. Supps cycles! Should all be epic!

We should tally up how much mass Mr. Supps added to members to date in the giveaways, that would be a cool stat!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait to see how everyone does on their Mr. Supps cycles! Should all be epic!

We should tally up how much mass Mr. Supps added to members to date in the giveaways, that would be a cool stat!
I like this idea! Repped. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I've got a flapjack t-shirt. just sayin :)

thanks guys:) should get stated any day now im still waiting for the dieselbolan but it should be here shortly.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Just started my cycle of Dv2 today :arms:
thanks for the sub mate. how is it treating you so far? im really stoked to get mine started.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In buddy start mine friday...CANT WAIT...Im just going to start right at 3 caps...EFF IT!!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In buddy start mine friday...CANT WAIT...Im just going to start right at 3 caps...EFF IT!!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!
hellz yea my friend. i think i will be doing the same 3caps =

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hellz yea my friend. i think i will be doing the same 3caps =
Damn was he on diesel too?!! lol :jaw:

I want some of that SWOLL BEEF!!:burger:

R

RommelS

Awards
thanks for the sub mate. how is it treating you so far? im really stoked to get mine started.
I'm only on day 3 so I don't have much to report yet. Just increased thirst and great pumps so far. I've upped my water intake. I'll keep you updated as I'm following your log.

I'm dosing 3 a day as well. 2 pre-workout and 1 evening on lift days. Spread out on non lift days.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YIPPEE....looking good. Tomorrows my big day!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
U receive the Diesel yet?
no sorry guys im still waiting on it. but as soon as i get it we can get started and rock this SH@!.
again i apolodize for the wait.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost off work I will check the mail when I get home hopefully there will be a nice anabolic surprise inside lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost off work I will check the mail when I get home hopefully there will be a nice anabolic surprise inside lol.
Haha Idk if u could call it a surprise since u r expecting it but I hope ur Diesel is there. Want to get this show on the road!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your right not really a surprise lol. But I'm anxious to get the adventure started that's for sure.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nothing yet guys hoping monday will be the day.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait till you get this GOIN!!!!
thanks bro me 2. i talked to chocolatemilk the other day and he said mine has been shipped so i should be seeing it real soon :D :burger:

did your ship via usps?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U should get urs pretty quick. My Katana was sent out Tuesday and I got it today!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
U should get urs pretty quick. My Katana was sent out Tuesday and I got it today!
i was hoping i would get it today (sat) but looked in the mailbox and no go:( but on the plus side i did receive a nice gift from GENOMYX Performastrips:D that i will be reviewing shortly so look out for that.

:sorry:man i hope i get diesel by monday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was hoping i would get it today (sat) but looked in the mailbox and no go:( but on the plus side i did receive a nice gift from GENOMYX Performastrips:D that i will be reviewing shortly so look out for that.

I know the wait can suck, I'm sure it'll be worth it

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I hope so too man. Maybe ur mailbox is a MrSupps free zone :confused. On the plus side the Performastrips should be good for lethargy on cycle. I also received mine today.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope your stuff comes soon man!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it has officially landed!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know the wait can suck, I'm sure it'll be worth it
I hope so too man. Maybe ur mailbox is a MrSupps free zone :confused. On the plus side the Performastrips should be good for lethargy on cycle. I also received mine today.
Hope your stuff comes soon man!!!!
thanks for all of the support guys. i was a little uneasy about it because ive just moved so i was worried about any glitches that could have come up. anyways all good and ready to role.:D thinking about starting today still up in the air about whether or not i should run cycle support along side it or if i should just use it in pct.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Time for you to GET DIESEL BRO! I feel like I'm almost finished with my cycle and you're just getting underway...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be following, but only because of the awesome thread title. ;)
HELLZ YA!! the primordial pachyderm is in the house:D thanks brother its always good to have one of my primordial performance pals in on this.

DAY1
ok so ive started this at 2caps today. nothing to note so far maybe a slight BP spike but nothing to worry about. i will be heading to the gym later today im doing a modi west side routine.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY4

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. had some life come up brother had his appendix removed i had a tooth ache and my girl had a cold lol good tymes:D

NOTES
any ways Dieselbolan is really kickin in now im feelin like a monster in the gym and so far no negetive sides to speak of. as of today this is one of the cleanest feeling ph/ds ive used the two compounds together really complement each other. my hat goes off to need2b for this formulation.

strength 6/10 strength is already improving and im sure its just begun i expect it to really blow up in another couple days.
pump 8/10 pump is insane after a few sets my arms look like they have a bicycle pump attached to them. the pump also lasts through out the day and it is a hard pump not a soft looking one i notice it big time on heavy carb days i highly recommend you take advantage of your carbs on this cycledieselbolan loves them:)
endurance 8/10 endurance is also flying high right now extra reps and sets are much easier to add right now and im sure this will translate to extra strength and size later on.
aggression 5/10 is good about perfect for me right now its not so high that im flying off the handle at people but its high enough to give me that extra swagger.
joints 9/10 this is a big issue for me and i am very happy to say that joint pain is not an issue on this cycle my joints feel perfectly fine the wetness of the lmg really must be helping this.

SIDES really none so far a little BPspike for the first day or two and thats it NO back pump,acne,gyno symptom or anything like that to report.