Wilderbeast's Forma-Stanozol log (sponsored)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
FORMA-STANOZOL LOG

First of all I want to give a big thank you to Nate and everyone that represents Mrsupps here on AM for giving me the opportunity to log such an interesting and innovative product.

I will begin this cycle on Monday October 4, 2010.

I have run a plethora of formestane products in the past including several transdermals. I will be running the dosages as recommended on the bottle. I am not on cycle or in PCT. I have not run any hormonals over the past year except for some formestane off and on.

I hope I can offer an objective and useful review for the fellow members here at AM. This looks to be an incredible product that everyone who has tried or even been dissapointed by formestane in the past should check out.

More to come!

BEAST

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OOO OOO SUBBED.

Dude I need some forma-stanozol damnit... Estro acting up on my Test cycle

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I will give more of an assessment after the first full week, but I have to say so far that Forma-stanozol is BY FAR the fastest drying topical I have ever used. It literally is dry in one area by the time I apply more to another area! There is also a great deal less of an odor with it. So far I am very pleased with the product. More to come!

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
End Of Week 1 Update

I am very impressed with this formestane product thus far. Here are just a few of the highlights:

1. Fastest drying topical I've ever used period.
2. Noticeable tightening of the skin and elimination of nipple puffiniess.
3. Limited to no odor.
4. More reliable/repeatable dosage given from "1 pump" than most other topicals.
5. Libido increase noticeable.

I will continue to report as I use the product longer. It has impressed me very much, and I could honestly say that this is a BEAST approved product. I would definetly buy it to use on a cycle or for during PCT. If you're still debating whether or not to try it; trust me you will not be dissapointed.

BEAST