3clipseGT's gonna Katana the rest of this fat off with Katanadrol (MrSupps Sponsored)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats going on everyone, id like to give a big thanks to MrSupps and Needtobuildmuscle for giving my the opportunity to run this stack. If i like the results im getting, ill buy another bottle most likely and run it longer then 4 weeks as i have a total of id say 6+ weeks to go for my photoshoot.

A little bit about myself:
-Been training for almost 8 years, i train for pure hypertrophy, if strength comes it comes but its not a big deal for me.
-Ive never been able to diet for more then 6 weeks continuously, hunger always overtakes me and i blow my diet. Week 5 is when im starting this log.
- Tried the Axis labs furazadrol before and got absolutely nothing from it, so i guess you could say i havnt had experience with this compound before, but ive run my fair share of compounds.
-I have a photoshoot for fun to kind of set up a portfolio for me, id like to become a fitness model at some point in time ( my ultimate goal ) altho i am what looks like a lot bigger then most "fitness models" frame wise.

As far as diet and training goes:

Diet:
Super clean, and low carbs. Ive been checking when i bottom out on weight for the week and its starting to bottom out earlier then i like as i refeed most weeks on saturday, about thursday its bottoming out. I was planning on adding another carb day in on tuesday or wednesday but not to sure on that plan yet. My body hates carbs, so if its working why fix it right.

Training:
Because of my rotating schedule with work this changes every week. And im actualy changing it up this week it will look like this.

Back/Bis
Chest/Tris
Legs
Shoulders
Whatever needs work.

Cardio and abs most days after training.

I got the bottle in yesterday and took 5 yesterday per the directions, splitting them up as much as possible. So far ive taken 3 today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 & 2:

Nothing really to say about these days yet obviously, popped the caps as usual and went about my day. I trained yesterday (Day 1) got in and murdered shoulders along with cardio and a little bit of abs.

Today i played football for PT. Still like i said nothing to note yet. I can feel though that with how this compound is, its going to test my discipline as i will most likely be far hungrier then i have been. But i love a challenge so bring it on!

Tomorrow is the start of week 5, im on the grind to get shred nasty and im stoked to see my results after this 4 weeks and most likely will increase it to 6-8 weeks. Tomorrow will also be back day. I will also weigh myself the day prior to the carbup and post that as my official weight.

Questions, comments? Ask away!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, I've got a bottle of this sitting and waiting as well. will be following this log! good luck bro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and welcome aboard!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You got your bottle already? **** i hope mine comes soon.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.. I'm thinking of running this stacked with Turinabol LV in the spring, so i'm def interested in your results!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.. I'm thinking of running this stacked with Turinabol LV in the spring, so i'm def interested in your results!
That my friend would be a SICK stack. Anyone know how long it takes roughly for this compound to get kickin?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Let's see you do work and shred that fat 3clipse!

One thing... don't be afraid to dose higher with this compound over the recommended dosage if you feel you need it. It is very mild on sides and shut down so don't worry about that if you do. Now...

Kill that sh*t!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That my friend would be a SICK stack. Anyone know how long it takes roughly for this compound to get kickin?
I have been told you should notice it fairly quickly. Non Methylated so take it with a fatty meal perhaps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Let's see you do work and shred that fat 3clipse!

One thing... don't be afraid to dose higher with this compound over the recommended dosage if you feel you need it. It is very mild on sides and shut down so don't worry about that if you do. Now...

Kill that sh*t!!!
Oh i will!! If you were to pyramid the dose up in what fasion would you do it bro? Im thinkin 250,350,450 for an end. Like i said ill most likely buy another bottle, and will especially if im upping the dose, id like to extend this a bit and make sure im not in PCT the last like 2 weeks im cutting hahah.

TheOne310

Awards
any chance of bloods? this compound is supposed to help with cholesterol levels

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance of bloods? this compound is supposed to help with cholesterol levels
Unfortunately not sorry, also the results would be a bit scewed since i take fishoil and Toco-8, so itd be hard to say what results are from what, ya know?

TheOne310

Awards
I wasn't referring to how well this product would help, it was more a suggestion to see just how much it will negatively affect your levels. I have seen bloods on toco 8 and it didn't affect cholesterol levels much, fish oil did but at larger doses.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't referring to how well this product would help, it was more a suggestion to see just how much it will negatively affect your levels. I have seen bloods on toco 8 and it didn't affect cholesterol levels much, fish oil did but at larger doses.
Aahh ok, sorry for the misunderstanding there, but no bloods will not be taken.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya cut any little bit of fat left!

And damn look at that fast shipping. Got it already.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya cut any little bit of fat left!

And damn look at that fast shipping. Got it already.

Oh i shall brother! Yea i was definately impressed. So i figure with this and the Need2slin i have ill be set. I just need to pick up some gear yall have, n give that a go once i cut cals down a bit. Although i do still have a bunch of bcaas..hhmm idk, we shall see lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh i will!! If you were to pyramid the dose up in what fasion would you do it bro? Im thinkin 250,350,450 for an end. Like i said ill most likely buy another bottle, and will especially if im upping the dose, id like to extend this a bit and make sure im not in PCT the last like 2 weeks im cutting hahah.
Yea that's perfect. 250 to 350 to 450 sounds very solid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400+mg e/d is def where it'll be at with this stuff. when I run it, it'll be 500mg e/d for 4 weeks. I cant wait.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Day 3 today, nothing really to note. Got in and murdered back and bis. Felt really decent despite being on a time restraint, didnt get to do cardio either but no biggy. One thing to note, i seem to have been a bit more vascular during my workout, not sure if this is the compound, or the fact im getting leaner, or both. Ill keep an eye on it for sure! PT tomorrow will be football so ill get in plenty of cardio then.

Diet was spot on today like usual. Hunger is about the same, im waiting for this to skyrocket, not lookin forward to it. :lol:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So far, so good/still jealous i don't have my bottle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Nothing really to note for today, hunger is about the same. No workout today, just football for PT.

Diet is still locked on and that will NOT change. Im gonna get fuggin shredded!!!

Tomorrow will be chest/tris.. Im excited to see what the workout will bring.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Got in and murdered chest today, pump and vascularity were definately up. I was in the zone the whole time. Also knocked out some abs and 40 minutes of cardio.

Increasing the cardio from 30 minutes to 40 minutes.

Also my appetite was going bonkers earlier today. This will be very testing for me :lol:.. Im gonna get an appetite suppressant or else i will fail miserably if i stay this hungry!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man after this you WIll be shredded!!! Looking good bro!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL yea it's always hard to cut with anabolics when they make you so damn hungry. Keep it up man it will be worth it. Vascularity will really start coming on hard.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man after this you WIll be shredded!!! Looking good bro!!!
Definately, theres no way im gonna end up going back to being like 15% bf, atlho i held it well and looked ok i refuse to giveup until im shred nasty!!

LOL yea it's always hard to cut with anabolics when they make you so damn hungry. Keep it up man it will be worth it. Vascularity will really start coming on hard.
Without a doubt!! But im seeing results, so motivation is definintely there!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Hunger was blunted today.. Not completely sure why, but wasnt nearly as hungry as usual. Vascularity is slowly picking up even without the carbs.

Pumps are starting to get huge which i love!

Also one thing to note, i have been having crazy dreams, and guess what there about? Yup FOODD!!! Hahahah, its hilarious dreaming about waffles n syrup n stuff. Friggin crazy, these dreams didnt start till i started this product btw.

Got in and worked legs today, strength was good, endurance was good, pump was good as well. Got in a nice stretch after and then played flag football for PT later.

OVerall a good day. My first weigh in will be saturday morning. Im guessing right around 174-174.5. if i weigh more then that ill be noting that.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
late but in! You got the bottle I wanted to log but beggers can't be choosers. Can't wait to see your results. Are you posting up before and after pics?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks good my friend. Day one for me and i already noticed the pumps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
late but in! You got the bottle I wanted to log but beggers can't be choosers. Can't wait to see your results. Are you posting up before and after pics?
I will at the end..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude when I'm on cycle... I have dreams about me getting gyno constantly LOL. You enjoy your dreams about food.

Just goes to show you what my subconcious is thinking about all day long.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subdizzle my nizzle

im going to be running mine at 500 for 8 weeks! I know thats like 3 bottles but hey

its stacked with epi strong too:run:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude when I'm on cycle... I have dreams about me getting gyno constantly LOL. You enjoy your dreams about food.

Just goes to show you what my subconcious is thinking about all day long.
Hahaha yea, im a fat kid at heart so food is ALWAYS on my mind. If i cant sleep, rest assured its because ive been dieting and im thinking about food.

subdizzle my nizzle

im going to be running mine at 500 for 8 weeks! I know thats like 3 bottles but hey

its stacked with epi strong too:run:
Wheewww thats hefty expense wise, im sure itll be worth it though!! Im liking 250mgs right now. Not quite sure with things i have coming up if ill be able to snag another bottle, so ill most likely just keep it at 250 the duration of the cycle and mess with higher dosages at a later date.

Day 6 today, ill be doing some cardio and abs later. Might kick out some shoulders too, not to sure yet. If i dont do em today ill do them tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Ok gents got in and worked shoulders. Pump and vascularity in my shoulders and upper chest was SICCKK. This is on no carbs, day 7 worth of no carbs to be exact.

Endurance wasnt really there but i didnt think it would be.

Did 15 minutes of cardio after. Nothing crazy as we had the pool for PT today, so i was pooped from that. I will weigh myself in the morning and that will be the starting weight. Last week i was 175, so if i weigh that much or a tad more then you know this stuff is pody lol, especially being on virtualy no carbs.

Tomorrow is a day where i work on my weakpoints. Back and upperchest it is!! Tomorrow is my carbup day as well.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:

Ok gents got in and worked shoulders. Pump and vascularity in my shoulders and upper chest was SICCKK. This is on no carbs, day 7 worth of no carbs to be exact.

Endurance wasnt really there but i didnt think it would be.

Did 15 minutes of cardio after. Nothing crazy as we had the pool for PT today, so i was pooped from that. I will weigh myself in the morning and that will be the starting weight. Last week i was 175, so if i weigh that much or a tad more then you know this stuff is pody lol, especially being on virtualy no carbs.

Tomorrow is a day where i work on my weakpoints. Back and upperchest it is!! Tomorrow is my carbup day as well.
nicceee

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i got up this morning and took my morning piss and proceeded to step onto the scale, 176.4. Interesting to say the least considering i was 175 last week.

Anyways this carbup is gonna be a bit bigger then the others have been, gonna play around with carbs a bit. Still gonna workout and still gonna do cardio.

After my refeed is done, ill post my after refeed weight.

I may have to end up really cleaning up the refeeds and going with grits and maybe even sweet potatos or oatmeal. We shall see, so far this has worked and im getting leaner. And even though i weigh more, i definately look leaner to me, but this is where my fatloss stalls, 6 weeks. This is as far as ive gone before, so surpassing this week should be fun!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool... I remember being on Beastdrol and eating steaks, burgers, fries, and just bad foods every single day trying to bulk up, and to my amazement, I looked leaner than ever in my entire life.

I figured I was putting on muscle at a MUCH faster rate than fat on cycle. Therefore my bf% would drop EVEN though I was putting ON fat because I was putting on muscle at a WAY faster rate. My muscle composition was just increasing way to fast even though my fat was too... so it looked like I got leaner as I got bigger. It was amazing.

Take that into consideration 3clipse. You're gonna be putting on muscle much faster than fat so you WILL look leaner even though the scale goes up thanks to fresh muscle being built. Especially with the diet you have.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool... I remember being on Beastdrol and eating steaks, burgers, fries, and just bad foods every single day trying to bulk up, and to my amazement, I looked leaner than ever in my entire life.

I figured I was putting on muscle at a MUCH faster rate than fat on cycle. Therefore my bf% would drop EVEN though I was putting ON fat because I was putting on muscle at a WAY faster rate. My muscle composition was just increasing way to fast even though my fat was too... so it looked like I got leaner as I got bigger. It was amazing.

Take that into consideration 3clipse. You're gonna be putting on muscle much faster than fat so you WILL look leaner even though the scale goes up thanks to fresh muscle being built. Especially with the diet you have.

Yea definately. I just dont want to put on fat while cuttin for this shoot ya know so ive been really strict with everything. That being said i think im going to hop off of keto and go into carb cycling OR just have 2 refeeds a week. Im really not sure how to go about it or what not. I am sensitive to carbs but i can tell my insulin is just getting crazy low because all i do is think about food prior to sleep and im hungry even though im eating. So i want to add some carbs back in.

So its either gonna look like this:

High carb:-300
No carbs
Med Carbs:200
No carbs
Low carbs: 100
No carbs
Either no carbs here or just trace amounts, not sure yet.

OR this:

No carbs
No carbs
Refeed- 150 or so carbs
No carbs
No carbs
Refeed-200-300 carbs
No carbs

Which one yall?

Also weight so far is at 180. Not to bad..

Going to get in and do some back and upperchest and abs and cardio..