I got the magic in me...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey dere fellaz, gonna do a log feel free to join / critique / swing by.
Got blood work back monday and Im good to go!! :)

about 4 days in as of this post.

heres gameplan as of now, subject to change.

1-20 test E 500
1-16/18 EQ 600
1-6 Tbol 60
adex .25 mgs EOD
hcg 250 iu e3d

pct clomi 50 x 4, 6 weeks if I need it

adding in winstrol or masteron later and not sure how much / when.

running ECA will switch to clen when I have money later on.

5'11'' 200lbs

heres me as of like last week cuz no log is worth reading w/ o pics

Yes and gear isnt magic, i was just listening to that song n giggled

Disclaimer: this log is based upon what would happen if some one hypothetically ran this cycle

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro, you gonna take progress pics or just before and after?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro, you gonna take progress pics or just before and after?
ya ill take some more pics a month or two in, ill make a little collage if I can. Ill try to get back pics but its damn near impossible by myself sooo may have to just settle for front shots lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Geek.

Looks like a pretty solid cycle, have fun :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Geek.

Looks like a pretty solid cycle, have fun :D
:) Thanks for stopping by

It should be pretty slick, looking forward to see what EQ brings to the table. So many mixed reviews, gotta try it for myself!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Muhahah you know you can't run this shizzle with out me being in here northern BRUTHA!!! BOOTY FOR YA. . MUCH BOOTY FOR YA. . hahah

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established

Cycle looks pretty sick. ECA is in PCT I assume? Is 50 mg Clomid enough after 5-month cycle? I know hCG is being used, and not necessarily questioning the validity of the plan; just genuinely curious.

@Aaelael: first pic is redic for a white girl, I think ass implants. But the 2nd... my God that azz is fine. Who/what/where? More pics.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Muhahah you know you can't run this shizzle with out me being in here northern BRUTHA!!! BOOTY FOR YA. . MUCH BOOTY FOR YA. . hahah

[/ATTACH]
mmmm mmm, would like some magic in them :)
subbed kill it man
!! on it!
along for the fun, do werk
x2

Cycle looks pretty sick. ECA is in PCT I assume? Is 50 mg Clomid enough after 5-month cycle? I know hCG is being used, and not necessarily questioning the validity of the plan; just genuinely curious.

@Aaelael: first pic is redic for a white girl, I think ass implants. But the 2nd... my God that azz is fine. Who/what/where? More pics.
just gonna use it to keep my leanish figure If I get outta hand w/ eating. If I look at food i get fat and EQ suppose to make you hungry as a ravenous dog so Ill have to see what all happens here.

I assume itll be enough, this will be my longest run but I fully recovered from 10 weeks of tren ace / prop / winny in under 6 weeks using just hcg n clomi. Idk we see lol.
I got all the bells and whistles so itll be a learning experience for myself here.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
In for this run,I also have been wanting to run some EQ.Kill it bro!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats ur goal for this cycle? doesnt look like a straight up mass cycle- or a straight cut or recomp- as the EQ is in there

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, I'll be following.
:) glad to have you sir
In for this run,I also have been wanting to run some EQ.Kill it bro!
it was between EQ and Deca, I got a good deal on EQ so here I am lol
whats ur goal for this cycle? doesnt look like a straight up mass cycle- or a straight cut or recomp- as the EQ is in there
Lean bulk basically, figured tbol will be better for no bloat n staying lean for my start and dry up a little at the end w/ winny or mast. Again, we shall see what happens tho, I may change the layout depending upon how it goes

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that blonde chick with the @ss is coco ice-t's wife

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, for a second, I thought this was gonna be a pink magic log lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for sure.

Kill it man!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure.

Kill it man!
gonna beat weights like they owe me money brah!!

K got 2 more pics up, back ones had lady friend do a photo shoot lol. Ill try to keep these 4 poses so we can compare month to month.

And ok here we go 1st update...
Week 1 is almost to a close and heres what Ive noticed

-thirst has like doubled. I usually get 1-2 gallons a day. 3-4 NP, drinking like a fish

-I think OT has kicked in... well Im gonna lift later this evening but I work at a gym and some told me to do a set of cable flies. Whatever. I did them and I was fuking pumped for like 20+mins hard, real real hard.

-acne...you cant see it very good in my back pics but its there. Im peppered on my shouldres / back. My face is greasy as a frier at McDonalds too. thank god for dawn dish soap

-libido increase, nothing major yet but it isnt what it was:hump:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
was good geek? so is this thing on a roll yet ?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
was good geek? so is this thing on a roll yet ?
ya bud we like 1 week in :)

I was just gonna do weekly updates to report new findings. Ill update more frequent w/ new stuff

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Geek nice update. .. haha you and that dawn dish soap. .. i have yet to try it but i'm going to hahah

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf.....thought this was a pink magic log. i didnt think you were into that stuff.

anyways subbed.

Last edited:
10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
cool cool, i love followin these logs man even though ive been natty, im looking into every thing i can and researching as much as i can before this winter when i plan on doing my first ph cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek nice update. .. haha you and that dawn dish soap. .. i have yet to try it but i'm going to hahah
Yeah Illl try to do updates like + monthly pics of same pose, should be a good log me thinks, gonna try a new style.

Its awesome, i swear!!
wtf.....thought this was a pink magic log. i didnt think you were into that stuff.

anyways subbed.
Hahah!! :) thanks for stopping by king jon lii

cool cool, i love followin these logs man even though ive been natty, im looking into every thing i can and researching as much as i can before this winter when i plan on doing my first ph cycle
Yeah its good to get insight / good feed back to know what to expect / what not to do lol!

Smart thinkign bud!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Bro, for a second, I thought this was gonna be a pink magic log lol
i'm glad it isn't.....

Geek, just a suggestion match the mgs of the test with eq, with your ai and diet you shouldn't gain too much water or fat. and, t-bol kick start? maybe not a bad idea but i'd rather use var (if you can afford it) or oral winny due to it's ability to to free up test.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i def wanna keep my first run mild and as educated as possible. right now im just following along a bunch of ph logs and what not watching ppls gains, around october ima gonna hit the books really hard and find out the ends and outs of ph and then hopefully place an order by november
hope this run goes good for you as well bro!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
damnnnnn, cant wait to see the outcome of this. i keep telling myself i wont pin cause i hate needles so much.. but everytime i see a pin log i starting rethinking..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post your measurements you lazy fuq!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YESSSS GEEEEKKKK!!!! I've been waiting for this ;)

I'm in for sure. Lookin Jacked up brahhh.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed you have a great base sir this is gonna b a hell of a ride. Do work!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks eh?? Im down for the long ride magic man!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey dere fellaz, gonna do a log feel free to join / critique / swing by.
Got blood work back monday and Im good to go!! :)

about 4 days in as of this post.

heres gameplan as of now, subject to change.

1-20 test E 500
1-16/18 EQ 600
1-6 Tbol 60
adex .25 mgs EOD
hcg 250 iu e3d

pct clomi 50 x 4, 6 weeks if I need it

adding in winstrol or masteron later and not sure how much / when.

running ECA will switch to clen when I have money later on.

5'11'' 200lbs

heres me as of like last week cuz no log is worth reading w/ o pics

Yes and gear isnt magic, i was just listening to that song n giggled

Disclaimer: this log is based upon what would happen if some one hypothetically ran this cycle
I would bump up the test somewhere during your 20 weeks or switch esters at some point. 500mg over 20 weeks is going to stop giving gains well before the 20th week, especially if this isn't your first cycle. Judging by the list of compounds I assume this is not your first time.

Alot of guys like to change up test esters every 8 weeks or so, or they will bump up the dose by 50% like: 1-8: 500mg , 9-16(20): 750mg

If you don't want to up your dose or switch esters I'd consider cutting the cycle down to 16 weeks instead of 20. You can keep your EQ the same or bump the dose a bit and run it 14 or 15 weeks.

Just some thoughts. GL! :)

BEAST

On the clomid I would definetly go 6 weeks to start for PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i'm glad it isn't.....

Geek, just a suggestion match the mgs of the test with eq, with your ai and diet you shouldn't gain too much water or fat. and, t-bol kick start? maybe not a bad idea but i'd rather use var (if you can afford it) or oral winny due to it's ability to to free up test.
I hate var, bad exp w/ it. I got a **** load of winny too, I was going to add that in later.

Just trying out tbol for ****s I guess thats my reasoning. "super halo" its supposed to be like? lol

match test w/ eq for sexual functions I assume you getting at?

yeah, i def wanna keep my first run mild and as educated as possible. right now im just following along a bunch of ph logs and what not watching ppls gains, around october ima gonna hit the books really hard and find out the ends and outs of ph and then hopefully place an order by november
hope this run goes good for you as well bro!
Yea once you do one, its all gravy lol :)

Thanks!
damnnnnn, cant wait to see the outcome of this. i keep telling myself i wont pin cause i hate needles so much.. but everytime i see a pin log i starting rethinking..
Its not bad at all! after you hit every site 1x, its so easy. hardest part is the 1st pin, which isnt bad. popping pimples hurts more - serious lol
post your measurements you lazy fuq!
i gave u pix height n wt lol. idk how to measure ill stick to pics!!
YESSSS GEEEEKKKK!!!! I've been waiting for this ;)

I'm in for sure. Lookin Jacked up brahhh.
:) glad to have ya bud!! n thanks :) you looking sexy yourself, watcha doing later... homo x 100

should be fun !
fukkk yeah!!
Subbed you have a great base sir this is gonna b a hell of a ride. Do work!
Thanks sir! and welcome!
20 weeks eh?? Im down for the long ride magic man!
yeah thats the plan as of now! at least 16 :)

I would bump up the test somewhere during your 20 weeks or switch esters at some point. 500mg over 20 weeks is going to stop giving gains well before the 20th week, especially if this isn't your first cycle. Judging by the list of compounds I assume this is not your first time.

Alot of guys like to change up test esters every 8 weeks or so, or they will bump up the dose by 50% like: 1-8: 500mg , 9-16(20): 750mg

If you don't want to up your dose or switch esters I'd consider cutting the cycle down to 16 weeks instead of 20. You can keep your EQ the same or bump the dose a bit and run it 14 or 15 weeks.

Just some thoughts. GL! :)

BEAST

On the clomid I would definetly go 6 weeks to start for PCT.
Thanks for the advice Beast! I stock piled enough so I can run this high as 1g for 20 weeks if I wanted to for some reason.

Ill take your advice as too. Ill have to see how its going down the road when we get there tho. I got other stuff on hand so I can always mix n match.

yeah I was thinkig 6 weeks definately n then blood work afterwards :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok since last update

-thirst as fckkk drinking like 3gallons easily
-joints seem little dry, feel like I got hit by a truck this morning
-Im up +3.6 or +3.8 lbs forgot what the scale said

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn bro how many days since you started this??

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ok since last update

-thirst as fckkk drinking like 3gallons easily
-joints seem little dry, feel like I got hit by a truck this morning
-Im up +3.6 or +3.8 lbs forgot what the scale said
Holy **** man 3 gallons? Id be worried about pissing the bed haha. Seems like a fun ride man GL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah weeks 3-5 of my bridge i was polishing off quite a bit of water. i hate dry mouth too! plus bigger water intake should help with water retention and blood pressure

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah weeks 3-5 of my bridge i was polishing off quite a bit of water. i hate dry mouth too! plus bigger water intake should help with water retention and blood pressure
ya im not a fan of that hung over mouth feeling at all, drives me crazy

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ya im not a fan of that hung over mouth feeling at all, drives me crazy
yeah especially doing squats or beatin it up in the bedroom.. .FKK that! :stooges:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah especially doing squats or beatin it up in the bedroom.. .FKK that! :stooges:
mmm i beat it up last night:hump:

Sept 6th
- + 4.6 lbs
- ancne is getting outta control on my back now shiiiiit lol
- hungry as **** now too, I think i ate 7-9 meals + snacks yesterday? jesus Im hungry

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
In for this for sure! Gonna run something very similar very soon. Hope this goes well for you!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
no prob, uve went from manorexic to beastly dude. ur a stud (homo x a million)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no prob, uve went from manorexic to beastly dude. ur a stud (homo x a million)
Thanks bud :)

I should be sexy sauce after all this is said and done!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Shiizzle. . . gotta get that acne under control. . Back scrubber!!! Muhahah. . i think n2bm has some acutane or something too. . .have you checked that out?? Nice work up 5lbs!!