Old to Bodybuilding and New to PH

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Hey all, I have been reading various threads on this site for some time now in my quest to learn more about PH. I am ready to take my training to the next level but don't know where to start as far as what PH to go with, what brand etc..

Here is a basic profile of myself and maybe you guys can steer me in the right direction of what PH to look at. My goal is more dense muscle and more strength. I have been told to run a cycle of M drol but again I honestly know nothing about it and have made all of my gains over the years naturally with basic supplements.

My last question is, with these cycles would it be safe to continue with basic creatines, proteins, PWO supps etc?

30 yrs old been lifting for 9 years
6'0 tall
265 lbs
13% BF
Max flat bench 455 lbs
Max Squat 495 lbs
Max standing military BB Press 365 lbs
Max deadlift 595

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Since you have never ran a cycle I would go with something mild like h drol or p
Mag. Both made by cel, run them at 75 mg for 6wks maybe bump up to 100 mg at the end with your bodyweight. Get cycle assist, some sort of liver support, fish oil, and than pct.

Pct assist, a t booster, cortisol control, creatine, should do the trick

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Since you have never ran a cycle I would go with something mild like h drol or p
Mag. Both made by cel, run them at 75 mg for 6wks maybe bump up to 100 mg at the end with your bodyweight. Get cycle assist, some sort of liver support, fish oil, and than pct.

Thanks for the input. I was looking at H drol and various ways to stack it for a cycle. I have read some great reviews about CEL so Im willing to give it a world. Just in limbo between PH and Dianabol

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stay with h drol start at 75 Mgs for two wks than go for 100'mg. You ll love it. It is almost the most popular ph there is. Everyone has ran it one time or another, it's a great mlld compound nuf said

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pct assist is NOT sufficient for a psot cycle- for any hormone whether it be h-drol or superdrol- yes this is argueable- some of you will say- but schwell its so mild suppression is almost nothing- false

heres the science

h-drol(or any other hormonal) is just that- a hormone- okay so when you take a hormone and put it in the body- your body will recognize it and say "**** man I dont need to produce any more testosterone- there is plenty in me" ( no hdrol is not testosteorne- but all steroids are derived from testosterone)

so when your done with the cycle you take out the alien hormone(hdrol or whatever u run) and ur body is left with what?- No testosterone production which means those sick gains u made on cycle- ur going to loose them- all. You may even loose more weight- your sex drive will suck anus and a whole slew of other bad things may happen!

SO that being said your probably wondering how the hell you get your own natural testosterone production up and running- well in time the body will produce it again on its own- but it takes a long time and by that time- too little too late

so there are these chemicals called SERM

SERM(Selective Estrogen Reuptake Modulator)

These will
A. Protect from gyno(man boobs)- they prevent estrogen from binding to the sight thus gyno wont happen
B. Most importantly stimulate the Human Pituitary Testicular Axis- or the **** that produces testosterone

SO serms get ur test production back AND protect againt gyno

many will say nolvadex- no nolvadex is great for killing off gyno but not getting test back up and running- I say clomid-research it- make NO mistake what you are putting into your body is a hormone and WILL throw your hormone levels off- some of the stuff out on the market(epistane, superdrol) among others ARE STEROIDS

how are they legal? SImply because the FDA hasnt picked up on it- yet

if ur trying to gain mass- dont do hdrol it is mild yes but there are much better choices- especially for someone ur size- if thats u in ur pics u r JACKED

SO! I would run either epistane or pmag-

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, much respect to you for what you have accomplished naturally. Defienetly impressive numbers to say the least. And secondly if your goal as you put it is more dense muscle and strength, I would go with Pmag. It is very similiar to Hdrol, but better for strength and size, with Hdrol being a little better for lean gains.

At your size it may require a higher dosage, but you will probably want to start at 75mg and re-asess at the end of each week your sides and gains and adjust your dosage accordingly.

Ans what Schwell said is correct. Have a SERM on hand. Either Nolva or clomid would be a great PCT. Run support supps and run cycle 6 weeks for best results.

I won't bother recommending the calories you will need on cycle, because at your size you obviosly already know how you need to eat to grow.

Best of luck to you

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
I just want to thank all you guys, man yall really came through for me. Greatly appreciate it! Once I get all my needed supports and H drol here I may start a very accurate log. Again thanks for all of the feedback.

Also Thanks for pinpointing the dosage out as well. I was very curious as to what I should start off with for maximum gains.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
pct assist is NOT sufficient for a psot cycle- for any hormone whether it be h-drol or superdrol- yes this is argueable- some of you will say- but schwell its so mild suppression is almost nothing- false

heres the science

h-drol(or any other hormonal) is just that- a hormone- okay so when you take a hormone and put it in the body- your body will recognize it and say "**** man I dont need to produce any more testosterone- there is plenty in me" ( no hdrol is not testosteorne- but all steroids are derived from testosterone)

so when your done with the cycle you take out the alien hormone(hdrol or whatever u run) and ur body is left with what?- No testosterone production which means those sick gains u made on cycle- ur going to loose them- all. You may even loose more weight- your sex drive will suck anus and a whole slew of other bad things may happen!

SO that being said your probably wondering how the hell you get your own natural testosterone production up and running- well in time the body will produce it again on its own- but it takes a long time and by that time- too little too late

so there are these chemicals called SERM

SERM(Selective Estrogen Reuptake Modulator)

These will
A. Protect from gyno(man boobs)- they prevent estrogen from binding to the sight thus gyno wont happen
B. Most importantly stimulate the Human Pituitary Testicular Axis- or the **** that produces testosterone

SO serms get ur test production back AND protect againt gyno

many will say nolvadex- no nolvadex is great for killing off gyno but not getting test back up and running- I say clomid-research it- make NO mistake what you are putting into your body is a hormone and WILL throw your hormone levels off- some of the stuff out on the market(epistane, superdrol) among others ARE STEROIDS

how are they legal? SImply because the FDA hasnt picked up on it- yet

if ur trying to gain mass- dont do hdrol it is mild yes but there are much better choices- especially for someone ur size- if thats u in ur pics u r JACKED

SO! I would run either epistane or pmag-
This is some great info brotha. Yep that's me in the pic, lol you should have seen me when I was in high school..short n fat :) But I embraced the gym and 10 years later here I am. I would like to pack on more size though. Im fluctuating between 275-280 lbs right now but Would like more dry gains and dense muscle. The strength is there but I would like to see more gains in that department as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend epistane and pheraplex.. Bridge the two. The phera is a bulker, and mild on sides and the epi will act as the hardener, to solidify gains.. Both compounds are mild, but amazing at what they do..

-Gamer..

PM or email me for questions..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phera may be good, but it is also banned and unavailable