Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha One and Tren UNSPONSORED log

This log is for me to log my progress and keep track of my cycle. Everyone is welcome to come along for the ride. I haven't seen any other logs of this particular stack, and granted it is a bit harsh.

Setting the tone with Flex "The Welsh Dragon" Lewis

My Cycle:
This will be a 6 week cycle that I will start on Monday (tomorrow). I have been researching and planning this cycle for some time. Here's how it's going to look.

Weeks 1-6:
Kilo Sports Trenadrol
90 mg ED

Weeks 4-6
CEL Alpha One
60 mg ED

This shorter 3 week version on Alpha One was chosen due to the many potential negative sides this cycle presents. This will also allow me to have 3 weeks with just the Tren and allow me to get a feel for it and adjust support supps in I need to.

My PCT:
-Clomid at 50/50/25/25
-Reversitol V2
-I3C
-DS Lean Xtreme
I also have Adex on hand if needed.

Cycle Info:
This will be a bit of a harsh cycle. These compounds are know to be very suppressive, hepatotoxic, and progestagenic. I feel I have all proper supports in place for the cycle of both compounds and also for PCT.
I will be monitoring changes and sides closely, including:

-BP
-Decreased Libido/atrophy
-Lethargy
-Increased hair shedding
-Potential gyno flares (I have not had any problems with this yet) such as puffiness, sensitive nipples, bloating
-Joint Discomfort
-Back/shin pumps
-Acne
-Yellowing skin/eyes, skin flusing
-Headaches
-Ect.

The Support Supps:
-CEL Cycle Assist (8 caps ED, split into 2 doses)
-SAM-e 400 mg
-CoQ10 200 mg
-Hawthorn Berry 400 mg (yes in addition to what's in Cycle Assist)
-Omega's
-Multi-vitamin

for prolactin control
-L-Dopa 240 mg
-P5P (activated B-6)
-I also have Formestane that I will take if I feel I need it

-hCG
Now here's the interesting one. hCG. Yup, human chorionic gonadotropin. Why the hell am I going to take hCG on a PH cycle? hCG is typically used for long AAS cycles. How will it benefit me during this 6 week cycle? Well, maintaining testicular volume during cycle does in fact improve recovery when compared to atrophied testes when beginning PCT. It mimics LH to continue producing testosterone. I don't see very many people use hCG during a PH/DS cycle but will often see then incorporate a natty test booster to help with libido and recovery. hCG will far surpass that. I will use 250 iu IM 2x EW and adjust as I feel is needed.

My Workout Routine:
I am currently doing a slightly modified version of DC Training. I have been doing this routine for the past few months and really enjoy it.

Cycle History:
Here are my previous cycles:
-11-OXO
-Bold 200
-Epistane
-Cynostane
-P-Mag
-P-Stanz
-Other

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
oh you know im gonna be watching this one, do werk mang

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm ridin shotgun on this one, KJ. hellava stack mang. king kong isn't going to have sh!t on you, during these 6 weeks. been meaning to and will be finally testing the waters with alpha-0ne come october. just finished a run with IBE's Protomax, so i'm in pct mode at the moment, but come october it's ON!!
love me some tren, but not the shutdown i experienced while on, but you have a solid line up to remedy(hcg that.

will be checkin on ya man to see the progress, give it hell!!!!!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you know im gonna be watching this one, do werk mang
Good to have ya bro!

i'm ridin shotgun on this one, KJ. hellava stack mang. king kong isn't going to have sh!t on you, during these 6 weeks. been meaning to and will be finally testing the waters with alpha-0ne come october. just finished a run with IBE's Protomax, so i'm in pct mode at the moment, but come october it's ON!!
love me some tren, but not the shutdown i experienced while on, but you have a solid line up to remedy(hcg that.

will be checkin on ya man to see the progress, give it hell!!!!!!!!
lol, ya know it! Yeah, I think I'm prepared for it, I guess we'll find out!

Subbed for the ride!
Good to have in another log bro! As always, any comments, suggestions, ect are welcome.

Having breakfast now and am popping the first tren pill. I will be splitting up doses throughout the day like this: 1 in the morning, 1 preworkout or afternoon if no workout, and 1 evening. Supports supps will be taken a few hours separately from my ph.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother!!!!!
Thanks Johnny! Good to have some of the iForce fam in here too. :cheers:

I'll update my stats after school and the gym tonight.

TerrorSquad8

Awards
Sick log man, this is Kon_Rock from BB. I am following this!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle.
Since you already have the form, I recommend you low dose it through out the whole cycle and PCT.. HCG will increase estrogen, thus creating that environment for prolactin sides to thrive in! Once your nips start leaking, formestane wont help; personal experience here.. So I say low dose the form all the way through..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a heck of a cycle there, in for this one.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick log man, this is Kon_Rock from BB. I am following this!!
awesome! Great to have some familiar people in here!

Nice cycle.
Since you already have the form, I recommend you low dose it through out the whole cycle and PCT.. HCG will increase estrogen, thus creating that environment for prolactin sides to thrive in! Once your nips start leaking, formestane wont help; personal experience here.. So I say low dose the form all the way through..
ya know, I've been debating that. I'm taking l-dope and the p5p for prolactin control, but like you said, it's easier to prevent then treat so I think I might just do that. I got the CEL topical and BCS caps both. I'll probably use the topical first until I run out since it's the more effective route. I'm thinking two squirts ED to start?

That is a heck of a cycle there, in for this one.
Nice man, i'm in!
Good to have you guys along!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GOOD GOD MAN!!! hahah well I'm in. . please tell me you'll be taking blood work before during and after cycle. . .some major compounds we be talking about. . .should be some serious str gains and mass gains!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of alpha one myself. This should be a hell of a strenght and size stack. I can't wait to see how this treats you. I would love to see before and after pics for this run!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of alpha one myself. This should be a hell of a strenght and size stack. I can't wait to see how this treats you. I would love to see before and after pics for this run!
x2. I have a bottle of alpha one....i have no idea when i'll use it but interested to see how this goes for you.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
mmmm tren..... im in bro!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah well I'm in. . please tell me you'll be taking blood work before during and after cycle. . .some major compounds we be talking about. . .should be some serious str gains and mass gains!
Sweet! Good to see ya again. I know that is the optimal way of doing bloodwork but limited funds mean that I will just be doing after pct to see if I recovered properly. I've done bloodwork a few times before so I know where I generally sit but I know that's no substitute for the real deal.

:box: shyts about to get serious here:clap2:
Ya know it mang! :D

Those are my exact goal, size in lean mass and strength. I'll see about getting some pics up.

x2. I have a bottle of alpha one....i have no idea when i'll use it but interested to see how this goes for you.
I plan to log all benefits and sides both to be comprehensive.

mmmm tren..... im in bro!
thanks for coming along for the ride

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's Workout
I did my 3B version of my DC training program.

I don't include my warm-ups in my log, just my working sets.

Smith Squats:
8x225
20x185 WM set
Straight sets

SLDL:
8x315
8x315
8x315
Straight sets
These felt great today, plus I added 3 reps total.

Seated Hammer Strength Calf Press:
20x380
12x380
Rest-Pause sets

Barbell Drag Curls:
10x80
5x80
3x80
Rest-Pause sets

Pinwheel Curls, dumbbell:
9x45 each DB
6x45
5x45
Rest-Pause sets

Extreme DC stretches completed afterwards.

Cardio:
I played about 45 minutes of basketball. I didn't actually play anybody but rather just shot around. I didn't want to overtax my legs and knees since they were already shaking.

I have kinda crappy knees so I'm limited on certain exercises which is why I did the smith squats instead of regular, ect. I got my Tommy Kono knee supports in and used today for the first time. They were a beast to get on but they seemed to work great. My knees didn't hurt much at all. The TK supports were dripping with sweat by the time I was done though. They did a good job of keeping my knees warm.

My starting weight is 191.5 for this log. If anybody wants to know any particulars, just let me know.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
owesome cycle brow!

Vitex to control prolactin will be nice.

smoothballer

Awards
Solid 1st workout for this log. Numbers will certainly skyrocket from here!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
owesome cycle brow!

Vitex to control prolactin will be nice.
Thanks. I read somewhere recently that talked about how Vitex had a downside to using it on cycle. I think the p5p, l-dopa, and formestane combo should do the job, but I'll be monitoring in case anything changes.

Solid 1st workout for this log. Numbers will certainly skyrocket from here!
I certainly hope so. No one ever accused me of being strong! :D One of my genetic barriers. I've been lifting consistently for about 4 years straight now and would like to get the numbers up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand DHT compounds do a good job of mitigating the side effects from progestins so maybe that's something to look into

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today's Workout
I did my 3B version of my DC training program.

I don't include my warm-ups in my log, just my working sets.

Smith Squats:
8x225
20x185 WM set
Straight sets

SLDL:
8x315
8x315
8x315
Straight sets
These felt great today, plus I added 3 reps total.

Seated Hammer Strength Calf Press:
20x380
12x380
Rest-Pause sets

Barbell Drag Curls:
10x80
5x80
3x80
Rest-Pause sets

Pinwheel Curls, dumbbell:
9x45 each DB
6x45
5x45
Rest-Pause sets

Extreme DC stretches completed afterwards.

Cardio:
I played about 45 minutes of basketball. I didn't actually play anybody but rather just shot around. I didn't want to overtax my legs and knees since they were already shaking.

I have kinda crappy knees so I'm limited on certain exercises which is why I did the smith squats instead of regular, ect. I got my Tommy Kono knee supports in and used today for the first time. They were a beast to get on but they seemed to work great. My knees didn't hurt much at all. The TK supports were dripping with sweat by the time I was done though. They did a good job of keeping my knees warm.

My starting weight is 191.5 for this log. If anybody wants to know any particulars, just let me know.
Nice SLDL!!!

Why no regular squats??

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have kinda crappy knees so I'm limited on certain exercises which is why I did the smith squats instead of regular...
Nice SLDL!!!

Why no regular squats??
The above portion. I got patellar tendonitis so certain exercises like regular squats kill them. When I tried to do them anyway, it was too painful to get full ROM and then my knee would swell up and get very tender to the point where it would take me several days to fully recover and hit them again. Seemed counterproductive. I got my legs stripped out and restarted small with leg press and then moved back up to smith squats. It's frustrating because my knees are what's limiting my quad development. I know I can push more weight on the smith squats but I have to go slow to keep from taxing the knees too hard and backtracking.

BTW, the SLDL's felt great and man are my hamstrings incredible sore today!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would try to add some sort of Test with the tren, the shutdown sucks really

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce work!!! HEy man just read this great article and i think due to the potency of this stack you should really consider using some creatine on cycle!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/159842-creatine-steroids-wasting.html#post2558133
I'll have to read it more later. It's pretty long. I'm pressed for time now that I've started school again. Thanks for the link.

I think it's harder to NOT take creatine since it seems like it's in just about every supp. It's in all my pre-workouts and a lot of proteins and post workout supps have thrown it in too.

I would try to add some sort of Test with the tren, the shutdown sucks really
I don't have access to any right now, but the hCG should take the brunt off of the impact of being shutdown.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my usual Tuesday night routine. I played basketball for about 2 hours. We didn't have as many people show so it ended up being half court, which sometimes I prefer anyways!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight's Workout
I did my 1A workout version.

Incline Press:
10x170
4x170
0x170
Rest-Pause sets
I always struggle to get any reps up on the third set when doing rest pause. I think I might make that set a drop set so I can at least crank a few reps out.

Pull-Ups:
12xBW (191)
6xBW
4xBW
Rest-Pause sets
I felt stronger on these today

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (no back pad used):
10x100
4x100
1x100
Rest-Pause sets

Weighted Dips:
12xBW+50
5xBW+50
2xBW+50
Rest-Pause sets

Cable Crossovers (Paramount):
8x40 (each side, not total)
6x40
5x40
Rest-Pause sets

Extreme stretches completed throughout.

Not much to comment on yet. No sides or real gains yet but I don't expect to start seeing any of that for at least another week or so. I relaxed in the steam room and hot tub when I was done.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah forgot the hcg it will help. Your really going to have some huge strength gains with this cycle
I certainly hope so. I think my strength sucks but that's why I'm doing something about it!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 Review​

So far I haven't noticed much strength gains. The weird part is that I'm up 5 pounds already! :eek: I weighed in at 196.5 this morning.

As far as sides goes, I've noticed nothing adverse yet. No noticable testicular atrophy, no loss of libido, no lethargy. The only thing I have noticed is that in the last couple of days in the evening, I've had a headache. I know this can be indicative of HPB so I had it checked last night during one of my headaches. My BP was 144/78, so definitley elevated but not dangerous. The only other thing that could be contributing to this is that my kids have been sick and I can feel my body fighting it off. I decided to take an extra 400mg of hawthorne berry ED.

I haven't missed any workouts, even though I haven't updated all of them. Hopefully week 2 will start bringing me some gains.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How 's your water intake KJ? When i get headaches on cycle its usually from dehydration than BP......of course i pick the 2 hottest months of the year to run a cycle lol
It's usually pretty good, but since I'm back in school full time, I doubt I'm getting as much as I should. Good point though em, I'll try to take more in.

Looking Good James. I want to get my hands on some Tren one of these days(PH not Inject).
I've had my tren for well over a year now and have been waiting for the day that I would run it. I was going to run it with protodrol but Alpha One dropped in my lap and it was just too tempting to resist! :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick stack! Ill be doing a deiselbolan and maybe epi or katanadrol bridge hopefully november-ish!!
Link me up to that when you get it going. I've tried epi but I haven't heard of katanadrol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana is furuza or whatever the kids are calling it these days..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Its 150 caps at 50 mg a cap.
That makes it more affordable for sure.

im late but im in....i love trenadrol the strength gains are unlike any other tren product i have used
Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
That makes it more affordable for sure.

Not that late bro! I'm up another pounds since yesterday morning!? I'm going to the gym soon and will push it and see if there's any perceptible strength gains yet.[/QUOTE

I saw gains from tren after 12 days at 70mg a day

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's Workout
I did my 2A workout version.

Flat Bench Press:
7x215
4x215
3x215
Rest-Pause sets

Rack Pulls:
8x425
8x425
6x425
Straight sets
I added 20 pounds but lost 2 reps and don't think my form was as good.

Wide Grip Pull-ups:
8xBW (197)
4xBW
3xBW
Rest-Pause sets

FreeMotion Cable Shoulder Press (not using back pad):
7x100
3x100
1x100
Rest-Pause sets

Tricep Extensions (Paramount machine, behind the head starting position):
10x190
4x190
2x190
Rest-Pause sets
This one was nice because I usually can't get the third set up unless I drop 30 pounds, when doing rest-pause, but I could today...

Vertical Butterfly (Paramount):
6x175
4x175
3x175
Rest-Pause sets
I added these at the end to hit my chest a little more since I feel it's lagging. It's the first time I've done this exercise on using the Paramount equipment. I think I will lower the weight a little next time and focus more on better contractions and slower extensions with the reps.

Extreme stretches were about half-way done. The stinking gym closed early for Labor Day and I had to leave.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this! I'm in for sure! Give it hell bruther - although it seems you're already doing that ;)

//CC