My First Cycle

BUSBY

Awards
So Ive been hitting the gym since I was in High School on and off, been real hard at it the last 10 months and Ive finally decided to help the cause. So I am going to be doing my first cycle and I dont really know dosage amounts and times and was hoping that someone would help me out. I have a 4 week supply of Dianabol and Anavar. Ive read that 20mgs of Dianabol in soon as you wake up was a great but Im not sure when to take and how much to take of Anavar. If someone could help me out or point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a heads up. Im sure before any one will help you , you will need to state your age. Not to be an a$$

BUSBY

Awards
My bad, Im 26, not a kid, lol, just looking for the best dosage to get me some results, thanks man

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hell of a first cycle lol. i have no experience with either though.

BUSBY

Awards
Thanks for all th input guys. Ive been on it for about 4 days, 20 mgs of dbol and 20 mgs of Anavar in the morning, then the same at lunch. Now and the only difference I can really see is muscle hardness. Gonna ride out the remainder of what Ive bought then Im gonna get some Tren, always wanted to try some Trenbolone Acetate. Again, thanks for all the input guys