Prohormone cycle with serm

Beast of East

Awards
I am currently taking Magnamass by Kinetic Nutrition and is composed of three designer steriods really: halodrol - 25mg, superdrol - 15mg, and max lmg - 35mg. This product is sold in the Dallas, TX area so it is a very locally private hgH.

Cycle
Magnamass - 2 pills/day for about 4 weeks
Liver Fix - 4 pills/day spread around 2 pills in the morning and evening on an empty stomach
Gold's Optimum Nutrition (or w/e the brand name is) - 2 scoops for a shake after morning meal
After Shock: Critical Mass - 2 servings; one after lunch/workout and the second after my dinner meal

PCT
Liquid Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) - start to run it during cycle as I've heard? Or the week before I come off? Undecided at the moment and was hoping if I could have some wonderful insight. Anyways, regardless of when I exactly start it, this is the planned cycle for it.
Week 1 - 40mg
Week 2 - 40mg
Week 3 - 20mg
Week 4 - 20mg
If there is a better cycle or one that you'd recommend please let me know such as the 20,20,20,20 or 20,20,10,10.
Gold's Optimum Nutrition - 2 scoops after morning meal
After Shock: Critcal Mass - This time only one serving after workout/lunch

If anyone can tell me if there are any flaws in my cycle and pct cycle please let me know. Basically I just need to clarify when exactly I should start my pct cycle and if the dosage would be sufficient enough. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, but please no bantering or vehement language if I have some information wrong. Just constructive criticism please! Thank you!! :bigok:

colbran

Awards
look at unreals guide to sd he explains it best . that stuff is going to kick your #ss in about 3 weeks . you will start feeling like crap and wonder what happened. you will have gains but keeping them is the hard part. good luck and research here like crazy.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
1. do more research
2. try to find some human grade clomid and tamox
3. lmg.... Watch out for progestin sides.

Beast of East

Awards
Does anyone know a reputable site that sells legit SERMs, AIs, PCTs maybe? I've done a bunch of searching and it seems like I'm always going to a site that sells them and then finding out that it actually scams people for their money.

*sorry nevermind about what I just asked for, the rule on AM about asking for sources slipped my mind :\

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a reputable site that sells legit SERMs, AIs, PCTs maybe? I've done a bunch of searching and it seems like I'm always going to a site that sells them and then finding out that it actually scams people for their money.
You're not allowed to ask that.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're not allowed to ask that.
Well i jumped out of my boots a little too quickly. You're not allowed to ask about SERMs. But you don't need and AI, you will most definitly need a SERM. You probably will want a test booster or two to go along with your SERM(which you can't ask about sources for)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I see a mod edit coming.

Research. More of it please.

Google can be your friend.

PCT-
Forma-stanzol-on cycle if needed
HCGenerate-
Post Cycle/Unleashed

Low dosed clomid

Beast of East

Awards
Yeah sorry man that's what I was wondering about. But thanks for the other info man.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 mg of Superdrol a day + 170 lbs + Halodrol + MaxLmg = ?????????

I did 20 only and it was ridiculous.... but if you did 1 pill a day, you would only get 25 mg of Halodrol (this will contribute to nothing but shut down)... consider a different product. Dosage is hard to manipulate if needed.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
He already started taking it. I would dump those pills and "bridge" to just superdrol or something tbh.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol comes to mind.

Katandrol V2.........

:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Do the deadlift"

:lol:

Edit* i also think deadlift could also easily be replaced with "Chicken Dance"
Chicken dance....Hmmmm...Id have to see you do it. Maybe you have a better dance than I!!!!!

Beast of East

Awards
Hmm that's a bit intimidating :eek: well damn I knew I should have just used a simple h-drol cycle or maybe even sustanon 250...

Beast of East

Awards
Hey on quick question for Nolva dosing, is the 20/20/20/20 cycle still sufficient nowadays?