Protomax Cycle Planning - Feedback Requested

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Guys I've been researching on this forum and other sources for a few months now and think I'm ready for my first PH cycle. I've decided to run Protomax based on some of the recent logs here. This will be a recomp cycle so my diet will stay about the same with additional protein but may need to adjust depending on how my body reacts.

I've been pre-loading on AI Cycle Support for the nearly 2 weeks and plan to start my cycle on Monday. Please look this over and provide any feedback.

Wks 1-13 Cycle Support v1 (IMO, the worst tasting product out there)
Wks 3-5 Protomax 50mg
Wks 6-7 Protomax 75mg (if all is going well at 50mg, if not will stay at 50mg)
Wks 8-9 Nolva 20/20, Stoked
Wks 10-11 Novla 10/10, Stoked, Lean Extreme
Wks 12-13 Lean Extreme

Additional Support: Multivitamin, Fish Oils, Creatine(starting in PCT).

I feel like I've done all my homework but I'm still nervous to start my first cycle.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance,
Glockz

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
I will be running something similiar to this soon. Keep me updated man. Good luck

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I like it. It's not overkill and it's not lacking anything. From the logs I've been following here, Protomax is fairly mild, even at 75mg/daily. This should be a perfect first cycle man, so good luck.

Oh and I agree about the taste of Cycle Support. One serving and it went right in the garbage. The smell alone made me almost vomit.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mild is the best way to describe it IMO. I have been at 75mg for 2 weeks, and have actually contemplated 100mg as I feel that might be better for someone with my experiences.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I like it. It's not overkill and it's not lacking anything. From the logs I've been following here, Protomax is fairly mild, even at 75mg/daily. This should be a perfect first cycle man, so good luck.

Oh and I agree about the taste of Cycle Support. One serving and it went right in the garbage. The smell alone made me almost vomit.
Thanks man. I'm thinking about doing a log but it will be more of a weekly update/review as I don't have the time to do a full log justice. Hopefully some of you guys will follow along and provide input.

I'm still choking down the Cycle Support but it might hit the garbage soon.

Mild is the best way to describe it IMO. I have been at 75mg for 2 weeks, and have actually contemplated 100mg as I feel that might be better for someone with my experiences.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions
I've been following your log and it looks like you've made the move to 100mg. I'll be watching to see how it works.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm thinking about doing a log but it will be more of a weekly update/review as I don't have the time to do a full log justice. Hopefully some of you guys will follow along and provide input.

I'm still choking down the Cycle Support but it might hit the garbage soon.
You bet I'm going to follow. I'm really intrigued with Protomax at the moment and plan to run in a couple months. Are you just going to update this thread, or start a new one?