Update (Sage)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thought ill chime in with my current cycle. This is by far my favorite and cant wait to see what the second half of the cycle will bring.
week 1-10 test prop 100mg ed
week 1-10 eq 400mg/week
week 1-5/6 tren 75mg ed (planned on 6 weeks, end at 5 1/2)
week 5-12 anavar 35mg/day (looking like ill be short a week or two on this one though)
Also been sneaking in 250mg of enanthate per week for the past several. will end it after week 8.
10mg/day nolvadex and .25 mg/day arimidex
Currently 2 days past the 6 week mark. BF% down without a doubt. weight up only 5-6 but im looking damn good in the mirror bros. My diet the past 4 weeks been dead on. Only dark spot throughtout the last month has been protein bars.... i take in 2-3 a day easy. The few weeks prior to that, the diet wasnt as solid since i had my girl in the city, so had many temptations with us going out, and living in nyc.
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ha this looks damn close to mine, except mine is:

1-16 t-prop 100mg ED
1-7 winny at 50mg ED
8-14 fina at 75mg ED
12-16 M4OHN 12mg ED
8-11 t-3
13-16 clen

the reason why it looks so damn weird, is because i was supposed to end at week 8 as a prop/winny cycle, but i wanted some fina and t-3 in there so i made it longer, and then m4ohn just random got thrown in. =D i'm a pin cushion around week 11 to say the least. bf% went from 13.8% to 10%, hope to get to 8% by the time i'm done.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Brother, how far in are you on this cycle? The prop/tren pretty nice eh? ;)
Sage

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ugh, how in the hell can yall do those ED for so long, bleh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ugh, how in the hell can yall do those ED for so long, bleh
it was supposed to be a 6 weeker, somehow it turned into a 16 weeker, and let me tell you its real killer. I'm so fucken sick of it, i wait until the very last possible minute right before bed before injecting. Keeping your fucken legs steady and not twitching while on clen is an interesting experience in itself.

But everytime i look in the mirror, or when a girl grabs my pec and says "wow, you're so hard" makes it all worth it i guess. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
sage-hows your cycle going man?
Responding 3 weeks after the question isnt too late is it? :)
Its been a week and a half since the end of the cycle. Post cycle has gone as expected. No strenght lost. I didnt retain much water throughout the cycle, assisted by arimidex. Here's the final breakdown..... might throw in more numbers later... just dont have the time now. :thumbsup:

April 15th: 5 feet 9 inch
Body weight: 179-180lb
Body fat %: 10.5%

June 30th:
Body weight: 185-186 lb
Body fat%: 8.5%

Not bad. But my social life hampered gains heavily during the later weeks. Dediciation and being strict with your plans is vital.... i wasnt.
Sage

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats cool tho Sage, dont be a meathead, its not like you are gunning for the Olympia this year or something...