Superdrol and Epistane cycle

GBoGH

Awards
Hey guys...laid out a new ph/ps cycle and just wanted to get everyone's thoughts. Not a noob to the game so this is actually a very mild cycle for me.
I've been very intrigued with low dose orals that have been run recently and I thought this might be a nice cycle to run. The theory is to run a lower dose superdrol and then solidify any gains with 3 or 4 weeks of epistane at a moderate dose, also utilizing the anti-e properties of the epi to hopefully combat any sd rebound possibilities as my test and estro realign...thoughts? suggestions?

5-6 Week cycle
Wks 1-3 SD @ 10mg/ed - morning dosing
Wk 3 SD @ 10mg/ed + Epi @20mg/ed
Wk 4-5 or 6 Epi @ 30mg/ed

PCT
Nolva
40/40/30/30/10
Test booster
Cortisol control after week2

Will include all the necessary support supps for BP, prostate, liver...etc.

Let me know thoughts on dosages, length of time (5 or 6 weeks). Thanks!

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
run the superdrol weeks 1-4 at 20mg, possibly 30 if you really are experienced.
If you are using the epi for it's anti purposes and to "solidify gains", just run it a week or two after the SD. Personally I feel there is no need whatsoever.

GBoGH

Awards
Thanks for te response. I'll consider bumping up the SD but won't be running it more than 3 weeks....I react great to epi so I'm definitely interested in ending with it. I've always stuck with inject., kicked with orals including ps, but always preferred to walk on and off with a moderate prop dosage. Like I said, curious about low doses, never been one to think more is better.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
holy ****. dude if you run SD for 20mg at 4 weeks you can kiss your liver bye. i like your bridge plan the way it is.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for te response. I'll consider bumping up the SD but won't be running it more than 3 weeks....I react great to epi so I'm definitely interested in ending with it. I've always stuck with inject., kicked with orals including ps, but always preferred to walk on and off with a moderate prop dosage. Like I said, curious about low doses, never been one to think more is better.
Right. Personally, I hat epi, I'm a complete non-responder, only noticed anything when I ran it at 80mg, and then it was very mild.....Love me some superdrol though nonmnomnom ****gy time

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Dude theres another guy running a cycle pretty much exactly similar just with higher doses i think and with hcg as well. i'll see if i can find the link to his log. I think he should be finishing up around now actually.

sms6090

Awards
im doing a similar cycle, but extending it to 7 weeks.

if you want to go mild maybe u should try something like

SD @ 10/20/20/0/0/0
epi @ 0/0/20/30/30/30

just a thought, i dont know your goals or anything just trying to put another idea out there. good luck

itsgroll

Awards
just a question, are you taking the actual superdrol from anabolic xtreme? or from some other company?

GBoGH

Awards
Hey guys...sorry let the post go for a few days, hadn't seen alot of activity on it....update:

I'm running the proposed cycle above, on day 7 now, and let me tell you, as someone who has run his fair share if aas, this low dose SD is no joke. Noticeably fuller after 1 week, I'm not a big scale guy as I use the mirror for my goals so not sure of weight exactly but it has definitely gone up. Pumps already are amazing but sides so far are non existent, little lethargic but that's it...at 10mg dosed in the a.m. With a table spoon of natty peanut butter and tons of water. I work out in the evenings. So far so good, and to think I used to run M1T at like 30mg!! If I had known I woulda gone with low doses!
I'll keep ya posted...but realistically I have no reason yet to even consider upping my dosage. Now keep in my, this isn't mind blowing with gains of 20+lbs...it's lean small gains and that's my goal. I usually run about 215lb and keep it all quality. Looking forward to the epi in a few weeks, but no rush cuz 10mg SD is treating me well.

Itsgroll- I'm taking the real deal from AX, I have mdrol too but will run that in the same fashion many months after this cycle.

GBoGH

Awards
Ps- aggression is noticeably up...strength up just slightly, more of a solid full fluid feeling when lifting, the 'on' feeling

itsgroll

Awards
Hey guys...sorry let the post go for a few days, hadn't seen alot of activity on it....update:

I'm running the proposed cycle above, on day 7 now, and let me tell you, as someone who has run his fair share if aas, this low dose SD is no joke. Noticeably fuller after 1 week, I'm not a big scale guy as I use the mirror for my goals so not sure of weight exactly but it has definitely gone up. Pumps already are amazing but sides so far are non existent, little lethargic but that's it...at 10mg dosed in the a.m. With a table spoon of natty peanut butter and tons of water. I work out in the evenings. So far so good, and to think I used to run M1T at like 30mg!! If I had known I woulda gone with low doses!
I'll keep ya posted...but realistically I have no reason yet to even consider upping my dosage. Now keep in my, this isn't mind blowing with gains of 20+lbs...it's lean small gains and that's my goal. I usually run about 215lb and keep it all quality. Looking forward to the epi in a few weeks, but no rush cuz 10mg SD is treating me well.

Itsgroll- I'm taking the real deal from AX, I have mdrol too but will run that in the same fashion many months after this cycle.
what was the cost per bottle for superdrol? Im running on my last 2 weeks of my hdrol cycle, and starting in nov will be running a similar cycle like this. curious what you paid?

GBoGH

Awards
Got my real SD back in the day so whatever the retail price was, same with the mdrol I have, whatever retail was....$25-$30 something like that per bottle

GBoGH

Awards
Hey guys, you think I should run my SD/Epi cycle for 6 weeks or end it at 5 weeks? I've run SD weeks 1-3 and I've run epi 3-4 and I'm currently in week 5, anyone see a problem running an extra week of the epi for a total of 6 weeks of orals?

jquanda

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but curious as to how it turned out