NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter

rospina

rospina

Awards
After a few weeks of pretty intensive research I decided to order a bottle of Sarms S-4 and received in the mail last night. I was pleased to find several reviews/logs, as well as scientific journal articles; this was quite useful since I had never heard of the product and feared that there would be little information about it. As an amateur MMA fighter, my main goals are to increase strength, improve anaerobic (mainly) and aerobic conditioning, and improve recovery time. I am most concerned with improving performance rather than weight gain/loss, decreasing body fat, etc.

I will be taking two 50 mg doses a day on Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri. I will only take one dose on Wed, which is the only day where I only have one workout. I am 24 years old, 5’7” and weigh about 155 lbs. I cut down to 139 lbs for grappling tournaments, and 145 lbs. for MMA. I was around 9% body fat the last time I checked which was about a month or two ago.

The only supplements I will be taking aside from Sarms are whey protein, and Omega-3’s. I also eat a clean and healthy diet (~2800-3000 calories a day)

My morning (usually between 8-9 am) workouts consist of strength and conditioning:
Monday – Upper body strength/power
Tuesday – Sled/Prowler circuit
Thursday – Full body circuit
Friday – Lower body strength/power

Evening training (around 5:30-6:00 pm) consists of technique drilling and sparring. The schedule changes daily and the focus shifts between MMA and Nogi grappling.

I took my first dose this morning before my prowler/sled circuit, and it felt as if I could push harder through the workout than I normally could. I also usually feel drained by the time I have to train in the evening, but I did not have that problem today. In fact, I finished today’s training session (2 hrs long) and decided to jog 2 miles afterwards. I’m not sure if this is an acute effect from Sarms, or if it’s a placebo effect, but I normally don’t have the gas to workout for that long at that intensity. Regardless, I’m excited to see where I’ll be at within a month!!!

I will keep updating this thread 2 to 3 times a week, and will also post some numbers in regards to my strength training. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! Enjoy!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in! Good luck man! :)
Let's hope we see some awesome results :p

//CC

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm very interested in this compund. Do u grapple in the gi at all? Where u fighting from?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Nice...I am a big sarms fan. I grapple as well (no gi), Just got a new pair of SPRAWL shorts today in fact.

You will be pleased.

rospina

rospina

Awards
Subbed. I'm very interested in this compund. Do u grapple in the gi at all? Where u fighting from?
I do not do any gi grappling at all. I would rather keep my gym anonymous in order to keep myself anonymous on this log, sorry, but it's out of respect for my coaches and team.

However, sarms has been great and i've only been on it for 3 days. I was able to rep out 75 lb dumbells on incline for 8 reps, and used to rarely do that with 65's. I will post a full log tomorrow afternoon after my leg workout. All in all, this product has been working great. I feel stronger and it feels like I have more gas in the tank.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not do any gi grappling at all. I would rather keep my gym anonymous in order to keep myself anonymous on this log, sorry, but it's out of respect for my coaches and team.

However, sarms has been great and i've only been on it for 3 days. I was able to rep out 75 lb dumbells on incline for 8 reps, and used to rarely do that with 65's. I will post a full log tomorrow afternoon after my leg workout. All in all, this product has been working great. I feel stronger and it feels like I have more gas in the tank.
I could understand that my bad bro didn't think about it before I asked. I absolutly hate the gi! To me it's like racking with a condom on, slow boring and it takes forever. However I have to say it's a nessesary evil. I feel my technique has improved over all from gi classes. Plus if you want belts you've got to do it. On an other note 15lbs increase on your lifts in four days is outstanding! Do u feel shut down at all? I've read some places that S4 shuts you down and others it doesn't. I wonder if this is something that varies from person to person. Like I know SD shuts ppl down and some ppl expirience the opposite. Anyways keep posting updates best of luck bro. Nice ink btw

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edit: 10lbs, 3 days. Still sweet. Pct for S4?

rospina

rospina

Awards
I could understand that my bad bro didn't think about it before I asked. I absolutly hate the gi! To me it's like racking with a condom on, slow boring and it takes forever. However I have to say it's a nessesary evil. I feel my technique has improved over all from gi classes. Plus if you want belts you've got to do it. On an other note 15lbs increase on your lifts in four days is outstanding! Do u feel shut down at all? I've read some places that S4 shuts you down and others it doesn't. I wonder if this is something that varies from person to person. Like I know SD shuts ppl down and some ppl expirience the opposite. Anyways keep posting updates best of luck bro. Nice ink btw
I always hear that gi is def good for improving technique, I should probably train it more often.

It had been a while since I did incline bench with db's, so I'm not exactly sure how much I could've put up last week. But i'm def going to test it out again next week. I have not felt shut down at all, in fact I feel better by the day, aside from the fact that my body is pretty beat up from sparring!! I also feel way more aggressive during training, I have been pushing the pace more than I normally do. Can't wait to do circuits next week!!!

rospina

rospina

Awards
does anyone know about how much it would cost to get a blood test? Now i'm just curious

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Despite the "Bro Science", S4 does indeed cause incomplete shutdown. A search of other boards with MUCH more experience in the matter shows this. A mild PCT of clomid or a low dose aromatase inhibitor is cheap and recommended. At the very least, please use an over the counter PCT supplement (although I am of the opinion that they generally suck and cost too much compared to the real deal). DAA + 6-bromo would set you back about $25 at the planet, and that's an incredible, synergistic deal. I'm 3 days in on that and am VERY impressed, and not much impresses me.

rospina

rospina

Awards
Despite the "Bro Science", S4 does indeed cause incomplete shutdown. A search of other boards with MUCH more experience in the matter shows this. A mild PCT of clomid or a low dose aromatase inhibitor is cheap and recommended. At the very least, please use an over the counter PCT supplement (although I am of the opinion that they generally suck and cost too much compared to the real deal). DAA + 6-bromo would set you back about $25 at the planet, and that's an incredible, synergistic deal. I'm 3 days in on that and am VERY impressed, and not much impresses me.
25 bucks isn't much, i can def do that. When should I take the PCT, and how? Like I've said before, I am not experienced and have very little knowledge over any subject matter that involves supplements.

Everyone pls keep the advice coming, ya'll have no idea how useful it is!
Btw, I will post a new log after tonights final workout

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Simply start PCT the day after your last dose of S4. Follow label instructions (50mg 6 bromo/day; 3g DAA/day)

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
at 50mgs ed, there is zero shutdown. NO PCT is needed.

Go to elitefitness and see the 300 or so logs. I have done 10 plus sarms cycles and have had zero shutdown.

I took a ZRT saliva test before and after and my free test levels did not change more than a point. No shutdown.

W

Wrathchild

Awards
Today marks 5 weeks into my s4 cycle and I think I have to agree with junkyard.. I have read too many logs with people experiencing no shutdown- whether it be the way they feel or a true blood test. I know that I feel zero signs of shutdown. I keep waking up with morning ragers and have ****loads of energy.all in all this stuff just kicks ass. You are gonna be blown away by the strength gains.. You don't blow up huge in size really, which is good when you are a fighter and probably don't want everyone you train with accusing you of foul play. You are def gonna quickly be stronger than you actually look right off the bat, which I personally enjoyed about this. Back to the issue tho, shutdown seems unlikely, but itcan never hurt to play it safe and go OTC pxt.. I have some **** leftover which I'll probly go thru when I'm done with s4 because there's just nothin to lose by doing so.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a sticky on cheap bloodwork. Might want to look at that. And I'd def do some form of PCT bro I mean I'm no expert but I'm sure it won't hurt. Hey do u cut down to 145 for your fights? I'm fawkin pumped Battle at the beach for me tomorrow night! (NAGA) I'm doing heavy weight 225 and under(I'm a fat bastard I cut from 237) intermidiate in the adult division and blue belt gi. Never competed this heavy before. Hopefully I bring home a medal. Then BWW for UFC 117 should be a fun night. Hey if you get blood work post it up bro, it'd be great to see what the S4 is doing.

W

Wrathchild

Awards
Today marks 5 weeks into my s4 cycle and I think I have to agree with junkyard.. I have read too many logs with people experiencing no shutdown- whether it be the way they feel or a true blood test. I know that I feel zero signs of shutdown. I keep waking up with morning ragers and have ****loads of energy.all in all this stuff just kicks ass. You are gonna be blown away by the strength gains.. You don't blow up huge in size really, which is good when you are a fighter and probably don't want everyone you train with accusing you of foul play. You are def gonna quickly be stronger than you actually look right off the bat, which I personally enjoyed about this. Back to the issue tho, shutdown seems unlikely, but itcan never hurt to play it safe and go OTC pxt.. I have some **** leftover which I'll probly go thru when I'm done with s4 because there's just nothin to lose by doing so.
Sorry- any misspellings in there = iPhone keyboard

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
What have you achieved substance free?

rospina

rospina

Awards
So yesterday marked my fourth day on s4, and it has not been disappointing thus far! I have found myself pushing harder when sparring, and I feel stronger when in the clinch and on the ground (pretty much any position that involves any sort of isometric resistance). One thing I have noticed is that I am exhausted at night after my workouts, but this makes sense since I have been pushing my body past it's usual limits. I have not been experiencing any of the visual side effects, probably because I'm keeping the dosage low.

I did a lower body strength workout yesterday, but it was the beginning of a new microcycle, so it was a deloading workout. None of my lifts were above 60% of my 1RM. Deadlifts will be the focus strength/power exercise for lower body workouts for the next 4 weeks (last month was front squats). The other exercises that will be performed after that will focus on auxiliary muscle groups/stabilizers for muscle balance and injury prevention. The last time I maxed out on DL's 275 lbs was my 1RM (i know i'm weak, lol, don't remind me!). Hopefully I'll surpass that number soon, because I've been stuck here for quite some time.

All in all I'm enjoying s4 so far, I can't wait till tuesday, prowler circuits are on the menu and I'm curious to see if s4 will have any effect on my HR and my power output. I will be taking today and Sun off of training (with the exception of light cardio) and s4.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

rospina

rospina

Awards
I was going to wait until tonight to post both of my workouts, but I simply couldn't wait. This morning's workout was an upper body strength/power workout. I recently started incorporating DB Bench press into my routine again, and this is my second week doing so. To my surprise, I was able to lift 85 lb DB's on incline BP, for 5 reps, and still felt like I had a cpl more left in me. That's INSANE for me!! I've never pushed that much weight in my LIFE. I know that may not seem like much weight to many on this forum, but i'm only about 155 lbs, and like i said before I've never lifted that kind of weight with dumbells before. What makes it even crazier is that I went almost a year without doing any chest exercises because I had shoulder surgery last year.

My strength increased in most of my lifts today, but that is what stuck out the most. I still have not had any visual side effects, but I've also made sure to always wear my sunglasses when it's sunny outside, and I keep them on until I'm inside closed doors. I'm looking forward to tonight's training session, this is def the most aggressive I have felt in a long, long, long time!

rospina

rospina

Awards
So far no night vision problems, but I am also keeping the dose low, around 30 mg twice a day. I'm sure the gains would be greater if I increase the dosage, but this is working well so far without side effects.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your making nice progress sir. Is always a good feeling to set new PRs. Did you decide if you were gonna get bloods done? Aside from strengh gains are you seeing any changes in body composition?

rospina

rospina

Awards
Sounds like your making nice progress sir. Is always a good feeling to set new PRs. Did you decide if you were gonna get bloods done? Aside from strengh gains are you seeing any changes in body composition?
I don't think I'm going to get the bloodwork this time around, simply because I'm broke right now and my insurance won't cover it. I will def take this stuff again in the future, so I'm going to get pre, mid, and post bloodwork done, so I'll def post it up when I do that.

rospina

rospina

Awards
Sorry for the delay with the updates, let's just say it's been a VERY hectic week. Today marks the second week that I have been on s4. I'm still taking two 30 mg doses a day, Mon-Fri, and I take off Sat and Sun. My ability to pressure and push the pace during my evening training sessions keeps improving.

I just finished a lower body strength workout. Deadlifts are still the focus power exercise in this routine, and will be for 3 more weeks including this one (4 x 5, @75% 1RM). Once again, the strength gains astonish me. 2 months ago, or so, my 1 RM was 275. Today I lifted 255 lbs on my last set of 5. Mathematically, that means my 1 RM is around 285-290 lbs, according to the Brzycki equation: 1RM = Weight / ( 1.0278 - (0.0278 x number of repetitions )). Keep in mind, I do not consider a rep successful if I break my form, so those were 5 reps with PERFECT form. Once again, I'm not strong, so 255 for 5 reps is a lot for my little 150 lb frame!

Not sure how truly accurate that is, since it is a prediction equation. Next week will be 4 x 5,5,3,3. I will test my 1 RM in two week from today.

I haven't really been keeping up with any changes in my body composition, but I've had several ppl tell me that I'm looking bigger and leaner than I usually do. Not sure if it's true, but I'll take it! More than anything, I am extremely satisfied, and have already exceeded my expectations in regards to strength and cardio gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cool log, pretty amazing how you are seeing results so quickly. just wish this stuff were cheaper. I'd run it for a long, long time lol.

A

armanm75

Awards
nice log rospina
I, myself am on my first cycle on sarms s4 started 6 days ago 25-30mgs twice a day(once for none workout days). I have been experiancing great strength gains myself and liking it so far(i didnt wanna leave the gym today although i have been there a little over 2 hours, could have pulled off another 2 hours easy). I have been researching this product for about 4 moths aside with cjc 1295 and ghrp 6 together combo. I ordered all of them both sarms 2 bottles and 5 vials each of cjc1295-ghrp6. Since i dont know how to inject myself (although subQ is said to be simple and painless) I m waiting for my friend who is a medic to come back form vacattion to teach me how to so that i can start peptides along with sarms. I'm thinking about 2x50mcg cjc1295 and 2x100mcg ghrp6 ed.
Now, maybe some folks here may help me? So far all the posts i read were eighter about sarms or cjc+ghrp but there is none that mentions them used together, anyone has an idea if this is a good combo?
i wish all great gains and good health, and any help would be appreciated

rospina

rospina

Awards
After a week full of traveling, work, stress, and lack of sleep, I can finally take a day off and take it easy! I don't know how I managed to fit in my workouts into my schedule this week, but I managed to get it done and am still seeing results! I was really surprised to see any gains this week, I figured I would either plateau or even diminish since I have been getting little to no rest, wihle still training at the same intensity that I have been for the past cpl of weeks.

I've seen several gains in different areas, but the most impressive was my lower body workout again. I am on week 3 of deadlifts, and this week was a 85% 1RM day. So I basically did a 3 rep max as my final lift (after 4 sets). My 1 RM (100%) was 280 back in early July. On Friday I lifted 275 lbs 4 times, it was supposed to be a 3 RM, but I still felt like I had some left in the tank after the final rep, so I decided to go for one more. Even though that's not anything super impressive for most people, it is def INCREDIBLE for me!

I could def tell the lack of rest was taking a bit of a toll on me though, I felt more winded than usual during my evening MMA training, to the point where I was being sloppy when I shouldn't have been. I still finished all of the workouts, and never stopped pushing or coming forward; at least it tested my heart!

Luckily this will be a MUCH easier week than the last. Can't wait to finally test my 1RM (deadlifts) on Friday! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
After a week full of traveling, work, stress, and lack of sleep, I can finally take a day off and take it easy! I don't know how I managed to fit in my workouts into my schedule this week, but I managed to get it done and am still seeing results! I was really surprised to see any gains this week, I figured I would either plateau or even diminish since I have been getting little to no rest, wihle still training at the same intensity that I have been for the past cpl of weeks.

I've seen several gains in different areas, but the most impressive was my lower body workout again. I am on week 3 of deadlifts, and this week was a 85% 1RM day. So I basically did a 3 rep max as my final lift (after 4 sets). My 1 RM (100%) was 280 back in early July. On Friday I lifted 275 lbs 4 times, it was supposed to be a 3 RM, but I still felt like I had some left in the tank after the final rep, so I decided to go for one more. Even though that's not anything super impressive for most people, it is def INCREDIBLE for me!

I could def tell the lack of rest was taking a bit of a toll on me though, I felt more winded than usual during my evening MMA training, to the point where I was being sloppy when I shouldn't have been. I still finished all of the workouts, and never stopped pushing or coming forward; at least it tested my heart!

Luckily this will be a MUCH easier week than the last. Can't wait to finally test my 1RM (deadlifts) on Friday! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!
Great log, lots of good info here

rospina

rospina

Awards
So all I can say is that THIS **** IS INSANE!!! I have never been able to deadlift 290 lbs in my life, and I was able to lift 315 for a 1 RM! It's crazy that this **** isn't a steroid or hormone. Yesterday marked the end of the 4th week I've been taking s4, and it has def exceeded my expectations thus far. I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life, my cardio has improved ten fold, and my libido is through the freakin' roof!! I feel like I'm ****in 17 again!!

Now my question is, how should I cycle on and off this? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? Or should I finish the bottle? Any recommendations/suggestions?

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
So all I can say is that THIS **** IS INSANE!!! I have never been able to deadlift 290 lbs in my life, and I was able to lift 315 for a 1 RM! It's crazy that this **** isn't a steroid or hormone. Yesterday marked the end of the 4th week I've been taking s4, and it has def exceeded my expectations thus far. I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life, my cardio has improved ten fold, and my libido is through the freakin' roof!! I feel like I'm ****in 17 again!!

Now my question is, how should I cycle on and off this? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? Or should I finish the bottle? Any recommendations/suggestions?
amazing, just amazing. a 25 lbs increase, wow! my bottle is on it's way. why would anyone ever want to touch a prohormone and or pro steroid if you have this stuff?

i am going to run this with d aspartic acid, just to make sure that my lh levels stay elevated while on.

D

DubsMax

Awards
So I am a newbie, and I am interested in Sarms S4, But I cannot find out if this stuff is legal or illegal. Can anyone tell me? If it is neither like still in testing phase or something, would it be confiscated in the mail or any penalties if I did order it?

rospina

rospina

Awards
So I am a newbie, and I am interested in Sarms S4, But I cannot find out if this stuff is legal or illegal. Can anyone tell me? If it is neither like still in testing phase or something, would it be confiscated in the mail or any penalties if I did order it?
I'm pretty sure it's not legal, nor illegal. I think it's still in that gray area, the FDA has not approved or dissaproved it. So I guess that means there is no penalty. I ordered it in the mail over a month ago and have not had any issues with the authorities.

rospina

rospina

Awards
Sorry for the delay on posting, I've was out of town all last week and did not have access to the internet, nor time to sit down and post. I had to go to Florida to corner of my training partners who was coming off a bit of a losing streak. The good news is that he dominated, winning the the fight by KO in the first round :)

Either way, last week was my first week off s4 (since I had been on for 4 weeks). First thing that I must say is that I HAVE NOT experienced any shutdown, nor am I taking any test boosters nor estrogen blockers. I do not have the bloodwork to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure I would notice any shutdown at all.

I have also retained my strength gains which I was not only surprised to see, but very happy about! I can still bust out 75 lb dumbells (DB Bench press) for 6-8 reps and still have some left in the tank. I couldn't even do that prior to taking the product. I most definitely got stronger, and leaner for that matter. My weight didn't vary a whole lot, but I would be willing to bet that my body comp changed. My pants def feel a little looser, so I think i burned some of the annoying fat that used to sit around my waistline. I noticed some physical changes, but I guess it wasn't as noticeable to me since I see myself in the mirror everyday, but a friend of mine couldn't have said it any better, "You are the biggest, and skinniest that you've ever been since I've known you!" Def made me feel good about myself!!!

My cardio still feels great, and I can def tell that I had no loss in my cardio after coming off of s4. My libido is def still great, not quite as high as it was when I was taking the product, but I didn't remember it being like that since i was in high school. This also, IMO, confirms that I have not experienced any shutdown at all. All in all, I am very very very VERY OVERLY satisfied with s4. I will def take it again without thinking twice about it. In fact, I still have some left and cannot wait to start back up again within 2 weeks.

Expect me to log about my next experience, I can't wait to see where this stuff can take me physically. Thank you for keeping up with my logs, and for the feedback. Keep the sub though, because I will be posting on this log when I begin to finish off the rest of the bottle.

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay on posting, I've was out of town all last week and did not have access to the internet, nor time to sit down and post. I had to go to Florida to corner of my training partners who was coming off a bit of a losing streak. The good news is that he dominated, winning the the fight by KO in the first round :)

Either way, last week was my first week off s4 (since I had been on for 4 weeks). First thing that I must say is that I HAVE NOT experienced any shutdown, nor am I taking any test boosters nor estrogen blockers. I do not have the bloodwork to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure I would notice any shutdown at all.

I have also retained my strength gains which I was not only surprised to see, but very happy about! I can still bust out 75 lb dumbells (DB Bench press) for 6-8 reps and still have some left in the tank. I couldn't even do that prior to taking the product. I most definitely got stronger, and leaner for that matter. My weight didn't vary a whole lot, but I would be willing to bet that my body comp changed. My pants def feel a little looser, so I think i burned some of the annoying fat that used to sit around my waistline. I noticed some physical changes, but I guess it wasn't as noticeable to me since I see myself in the mirror everyday, but a friend of mine couldn't have said it any better, "You are the biggest, and skinniest that you've ever been since I've known you!" Def made me feel good about myself!!!

My cardio still feels great, and I can def tell that I had no loss in my cardio after coming off of s4. My libido is def still great, not quite as high as it was when I was taking the product, but I didn't remember it being like that since i was in high school. This also, IMO, confirms that I have not experienced any shutdown at all. All in all, I am very very very VERY OVERLY satisfied with s4. I will def take it again without thinking twice about it. In fact, I still have some left and cannot wait to start back up again within 2 weeks.

Expect me to log about my next experience, I can't wait to see where this stuff can take me physically. Thank you for keeping up with my logs, and for the feedback. Keep the sub though, because I will be posting on this log when I begin to finish off the rest of the bottle.

great, bless you man

D

DubsMax

Awards
After reading your posts I decided to give it a go, My only question is how did you overcome the fact it tastes like a warm car tire?
In all seriousness, I hope to see similar effects that you have seen, and hope to have 0 vision effects. I know it is most likely different for each person, but are you confident that 50mg/day is a good point to stay at?

rospina

rospina

Awards
After reading your posts I decided to give it a go, My only question is how did you overcome the fact it tastes like a warm car tire?
In all seriousness, I hope to see similar effects that you have seen, and hope to have 0 vision effects. I know it is most likely different for each person, but are you confident that 50mg/day is a good point to stay at?
In regards to taste, i just said f*** it, and took it straight. I've read that some ppl mix it with gatorade, juice, or a preworkout drink, but i'm not sure if that would have an effect on absorption rates or anything.

You have to play around with dosage a little bit, I started at 50 and had a little bit of the visual side effects, so i tapered it down to 30 mg and the side effects went away. You just have to play around with it a little bit.

If you decide to make a log when you take it post the link on here, i would like to keep up with it. I also used the Wendler 5/3/1 system as my strength program in case you'd like to give that program a try.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
In regards to taste, i just said f*** it, and took it straight. I've read that some ppl mix it with gatorade, juice, or a preworkout drink, but i'm not sure if that would have an effect on absorption rates or anything.

You have to play around with dosage a little bit, I started at 50 and had a little bit of the visual side effects, so i tapered it down to 30 mg and the side effects went away. You just have to play around with it a little bit.

If you decide to make a log when you take it post the link on here, i would like to keep up with it. I also used the Wendler 5/3/1 system as my strength program in case you'd like to give that program a try.
Awesome log man. reps. I'm finishing up my 2nd wendler cycle wednesday. I must try this sarm s4. It sounds very promising.

Does anyone know if it has ever been taken with Nolva?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log man. reps. I'm finishing up my 2nd wendler cycle wednesday. I must try this sarm s4. It sounds very promising.

Does anyone know if it has ever been taken with Nolva?
There has been a couple of people post about its use in PCT, all with positive reviews. Elitefitness has a couple of logs on it's uses as such if you want to go over there and check them out.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
There has been a couple of people post about its use in PCT, all with positive reviews. Elitefitness has a couple of logs on it's uses as such if you want to go over there and check them out.
Well, I get that you can use it in PCT, but the way everyone is talking about it, I thought it was used instead of a SERM. I get it now. Thanks.

A

armanm75

Awards
About the taste, im sure u will embrace that tire taste after u see the effects, i've just passed 5 weeks with it and running it with cjc1295 and ghrp-6, and although i ve been tring a cutting routine to drop my 15% bf i gained 10 pounds and the bf is down to 11%. I wish there was a way to tell which one the peptides or s4 couses this unbeliavable strength but as long as i see results i don't care. Another thing i would say is about the vision side effects, in the beggining i started to get them but if u drop the dosage to 25mg (once before training) only in the weekends and keep the weekdays 25x2 it stops, for me at least. My s4 bottle is about to be out and im thinking about giving 2 weeks brake to it (although i dont want to) and i ll keep the peptides on. This will give me a rest since i kinda hurt myself doin 55 lb dumbell curls(before my last set would be 35x5) meanwhile do lots of cardio and ll push myself to see some 6 packs for the firs time in my life (heeeeyy). I ve never been this fit and in 1 month dropped 4% bf by 30 min cardio every day after 6 days of heavy training. i am thinking about keeping the chest and shoulder and leg workouts still going with less intensity and gonna increase the cardioto 45 min with 15 min abs every other day,sarms s4 and cjc1295 + ghrp-6 combo rocks, will keep u all posted in the following weeks, great log by the way and keep healty my friends