Dosing a sweet Test blend

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Alright I just got my hands on my new gear and I was going to ask for some opinions on doseage.

I have 2 bottles of Test 500, it is a blend of Test E, cyp, and Test prop.
The potency is 175 mg/ml Test E, 175 mg/ ml Test cyp, and 50 mg/ ml Test prop.
I was thinking of pinning 1/2 cc EOD coming out to 525 mg Test E/ cyp a week but only 75mg Test prop.. I dont know if this dose of prop would be sufficient for the first month until the long esters kick in.. The Enanthate and cyp doseage at that pinning schedule is exactly where I want it to be at.. what is your opinion on the prop doseage though on this test blend?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its like sust, the prop is so low that it won't really kick in any faster. I would just pin twice a week.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Yepp, pretty much just a long ester blend w/ the prop being that low..
You'd have to be a pretty advanced user to pin the prop at a decent dose.. bc then the enth & cyp would be creeping up too 800mg's

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
2x a week i agree.

prop isnt anything crazy anyways. use some dbol or something to start it off if you want immedate gains. just my .02

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Ill probably just pin 3/4 of a cc monday and thurs.. that comes out to 525mg's of enth and cyp. Perfect.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
LOL, why didnt you just get E? Thats gonna hurt haha..
lol I had to use my fall back source for test.. only stuff he had was this blend. Being mostly long estered anyways I said screw it and Ill take the pain/ pinning

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
*Test 400 to be exact. Little different from sust

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Get Diesel Nutrition 19