First cycle

mitchy444

Awards
I'm 6'4 , 195 pounds and I'm on the fence between two cycles.

Sust 250 and DBol or Test E and DBol

Could anyone give me a hand, keep in mind it's my first cycle

Thanks alot

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
First cycle......why not just run straight Test without the dbol?

My first (and only) was Sustanon 250 for 12 weeks. I loved it and had NO problems at all.

My second would be Test E and dbol but I know how I responded to a straight Test cycle.

Just my thoughts

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first time just run test. No need for other compounds. You could run it 14-16wks max if you really want to make some gains

tompa6313

Awards
Iv just recently finished a test e only cycle and I gained a stone in mass in 12 weeks .Ran it at 500mg a week . Tried 750 and my blood pressure went through the roof so that stopped pretty quick . It's good when it kicks in but it takes around 4/5 weeks . And I found myself getting a little inpatient . So if I was to have done it again I would have defo front loaded dbol . Keep us posted on what to decide dude

mitchy444

Awards
im thinkin of goin straight sust..it should kick in alot faster then test e because of the 4 different tests.. its my first cycle so i'm gonna run it for 8 weeks?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin of goin straight sust..it should kick in alot faster then test e because of the 4 different tests.. its my first cycle so i'm gonna run it for 8 weeks?
I would run it at least 10 weeks.....I did 12 weeks and loved it.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test E for sure man......only one ester of testosterone...sust250 there is a lot of tests...a mix of test.

go with test E and be happy

=]

mitchy444

Awards
yeah good call..im gonna run the 10 weeks cause 2 vials last 10 weeks so no point in wasting any!.. plus my buddies getting hcg for his cycle and said he could get me some..should i take it for a week after my cycle or just go clomid/ nolva

mitchy444

Awards
and theres so much speculation over the dosages of sust.. im thinking 250 ml shots monday and thursday?