P-Mag, First Cycle Ever.

Coastie

Awards
I was going to start some P-Mag, just like the directions state 50/50/50/50 for 4 weeks. I am a first time PH user, so I was going to ask what to expect/what I need for on cycle therapy/PCT. I am looking to bulk up and gain 10 pounds, I am 24, 5'6 and weigh 155 now, is this a good PH for bulking? Also do I continue using Protein and Creatine while on cycle?

Thanks!!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Use the search function and do some more research on it first. Then come back to us with your questions. Everything you asked above can be answered with 5 minutes or so of reading

EDIT: And you posted these exact same questions in another thread.....

Coastie

Awards
Sorry about that. I just deleted the other thread. I looked up some stuf and found that running
nolva- 20/20/10/10 (mg)

recycle- 0/4/4/4/4/4 (caps a day) for a PCT would be great.

I am only going to do the 50/50/50/50 since I am a beginner, and I will continue to take my protein and creatine. So what do you guys think? I am asking here because it seems like you guys know your **** and I am just looking for any advice. Thanks bros

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you'll see gains at half that dose, and you wont need nolva, use the TRS from PP and an oral Resveratrol for PCT. Yes to protein and Creatine, its standard for serious weight lifting.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would bump it up a bit. 50/75/75/75 and I would defn use nolva for PCT. I have run P-mag on more than one occasion in the past.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you'll see gains at half that dose, and you wont need nolva, use the TRS from PP and an oral Resveratrol for PCT. Yes to protein and Creatine, its standard for serious weight lifting.
Half the dose of 50mg of Pmag??? 25 mg of Promagnon? Thats like running a 4 week H-drol cycle at 50mg and expecting to gain 25 lbs of mass. And yes, protein and creatine are standard for lifting, but not for Ph lifting. I cant remember any logs of recommended advice where people use creatine during a PH cycle.

You wont gain 10lbs of muscle on a 4 week Pmag run at 50. Not gonna happen. You need to run P-mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Its mild on sides and milder on toxicity than most. At 4 weeks of 50mg, you be cutting yourself way short. The money you spent on the Pmag and the SERM wont even be worth the gains. And you don need the creatine on P-mag. save it for your PCT.

Nobody loves P-mag more than me here. I running it right now stacked with m1,4add and loving it once again.

BUT THE BIG CLUE HERE IS>>> if you don't know whether or not you need to "use protein" during a PH cycle, you don't need to be doing a PH cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Half the dose of 50mg of Pmag??? 25 mg of Promagnon? Thats like running a 4 week H-drol cycle at 50mg and expecting to gain 25 lbs of mass. And yes, protein and creatine are standard for lifting, but not for Ph lifting. I cant remember any logs of recommended advice where people use creatine during a PH cycle.

You wont gain 10lbs of muscle on a 4 week Pmag run at 50. Not gonna happen. You need to run P-mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Its mild on sides and milder on toxicity than most. At 4 weeks of 50mg, you be cutting yourself way short. The money you spent on the Pmag and the SERM wont even be worth the gains. And you don need the creatine on P-mag. save it for your PCT.

Nobody loves P-mag more than me here. I running it right now stacked with m1,4add and loving it once again.

BUT THE BIG CLUE HERE IS>>> if you don't know whether or not you need to "use protein" during a PH cycle, you don't need to be doing a PH cycle.
^^^Agreed^^^

You need to spend a lot more time researching before you run this.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Everyones first cycle is the best. IMO more is not better. A person has to start somewhere and low dosing is the wise way. Pmag does have a higher level of potential toxicity than some of the non-methyls that were banned. Upping calories and the use of creatine with whey at minimum dosing of Pmag, will easily afford a 10 pound increase in weight within a 4-6 wk cycle for anyone. Check my join date, I know what Im talking about, guy's.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Everyones first cycle is the best. IMO more is not better. A person has to start somewhere and low dosing is the wise way. Pmag does have a higher level of potential toxicity than some of the non-methyls that were banned. Upping calories and the use of creatine with whey at minimum dosing of Pmag, will easily afford a 10 pound increase in weight within a 4-6 wk cycle for anyone. Check my join date, I know what Im talking about, guy's.
With the creatine and whey, he should run the whey on cycle but save the creatine for his PCT to help him maintain his gains. I have run P-mag on many occasions. I would defn bump it up to 75mg and run it for 4-6 weeks. Running it at 6 weeks is ideal because he typically wont see gains until mid to end of week 3. Yes your first cycle may be your best but not when it isnt done correctly. I would pic up some nolva and have it on hand because he doesnt know how his body will react and how bad his shut down will be during PCT. Everyone is different when it comes to this. I experience terrible shutdown from hdrol run solo thus I always use a SERM. I have been around this board just as long as you have bro. I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. Respectfully of course.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Do you need protein??.................

POST YOUR DIET

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
The length of time on this board is kinda irrelevant. Many of the main sections have nothing to do with Phs. Experience is everything, as is having the wisdom to tweak your runs to better advance your body towards your personal goals. We can offer advice gained from our experiences, and each user must weight those for themselves.

For most people, P-mag at 50 wont produce KEEPABLE gains that add up to ten pounds. You might gain 10lbs initially, but much will be water weight and gly and fall off once you're off cycle.

I respond VERY VERY well to P-mag, and I wouldn't run it at less than 75. A four week P-mag run at 50 will leave most people very disappointed given the results most Promagnon users get from a well laid 6 week cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The length of time on this board is kinda irrelevant. Many of the main sections have nothing to do with Phs. Experience is everything, as is having the wisdom to tweak your runs to better advance your body towards your personal goals. We can offer advice gained from our experiences, and each user must weight those for themselves.

For most people, P-mag at 50 wont produce KEEPABLE gains that add up to ten pounds. You might gain 10lbs initially, but much will be water weight and gly and fall off once you're off cycle.

I respond VERY VERY well to P-mag, and I wouldn't run it at less than 75. A four week P-mag run at 50 will leave most people very disappointed given the results most Promagnon users get from a well laid 6 week cycle.
I agree with Cowboy. Start the 6 week cycle at 50mg and bump it up to 75 mg week #2 to determine how you respond. If you want 10 lbs from a cycle 6 weeks is more realistic with a solid diet.

syrupz

Awards
Have you purchased the P-mag yet? If not, look into C.E.L m1-4add, great bulking ph.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Have you purchased the P-mag yet? If not, look into C.E.L m1-4add, great bulking ph.
Bad advice bro. The guy didnt even know he needed "protein" for a Ph cycle. Do you really think he should get into m1,4add as a first PH? Yeah, its a great bulker, but it wont be for him. More likely do more harm than good in the end.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
With the creatine and whey, he should run the whey on cycle but save the creatine for his PCT to help him maintain his gains. I have run P-mag on many occasions. I would defn bump it up to 75mg and run it for 4-6 weeks. Running it at 6 weeks is ideal because he typically wont see gains until mid to end of week 3. Yes your first cycle may be your best but not when it isnt done correctly. I would pic up some nolva and have it on hand because he doesnt know how his body will react and how bad his shut down will be during PCT. Everyone is different when it comes to this. I experience terrible shutdown from hdrol run solo thus I always use a SERM. I have been around this board just as long as you have bro. I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. Respectfully of course.
Thanks for the respect! Guys are gonna run what they want and how they want to run it, no matter what anyone says. Individual opinions and the critical contemplation of them IS education, thats what most people are here for. Everyone here has differing experiences and that adds to the wealth of this board.