1ad/4ad UTT cycle advice

Beatrice

Awards
Im sure everyone is sick of these posts as Ive read quite a few of them. But Ill get straight to the question. Im wondering which would be more effective for a mass gain/strength cycle. Im going to take a 1ad/4ad stack (utt) here in the next week but undecided on whether to I should take a 4 week cycle of the 1ad/4ad combined with decabol or i should just go with a 6-8 week 1ad/4ad without the deca. Ive heard good things about the Deca but Ive also heard that running the 1/4ad stack for a longer period is more effective.I thought i'd ask you pros:box: before I order.
Thanks for the advise

SMD

SMD

Awards
I've no experience with deca but a 6 week 4ad/1ad cycle would stand you in good stead. I'm about to start a purely 1ad cycle and I've seen good results with just that....let alone stacked. Looks like that would be your best option at the moment. You been lifting long and got pct sorted etc?

Beatrice

Awards
thanks for the reply..Yes ive bene lifting 3 years..just more intense past 2 years. Yes i have some Arom-x and some "research chemical" if i needed it..Ive heard good thngs about the aromx and i think ill just run that with maybe another nat test booster and be fine. I think I'll just go with the 1/4 stack for 6 weeks and see how i do..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on man, dont lie to us, or yourself. Im two inches shorter than you and at 165, I wasnt that big... Im still not that big.

You could probably put on 20lbs in a few months if you have really been training hard for two years, and actually start a good diet...

Beatrice

Awards
why would i lie? The main reason i havent gained weight is because i dont do legs hardly at all..The past month Ive started to work them in and am going to really focus on them on this cycle. lol you cant just go by a persons height and weight to determine how big they are..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lol you cant just go by a persons height and weight to determine how big they are..
thats bullsh!t. You totally can. You shouldnt being taking this kind of stuff when you can still use pro/creatine/BCAA/Glut to build muscle. You have not reached your natural limits or are approaching them where building new muslce is extremely hard.

If you were like 185-190 and have been trying to put on 10lbs of lean muscle for a year and cant I'd tell you to run a cycle. But there is not point to use harmful toxins & compounds to reach very attainable natural goals.

Not trying to be an ass but this is just my .02