Scorpio's trimax cycle

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So I started My trimax on May 16th @ 1 cap a day for 4 days. I then ramped up to 2 caps and will stay there for the remainder of the cycle. I'll either do 2 or 3 wks.....depending on how I respond. The first wk I lost 3lbs and will keep track of weight wk to wk. I don't really feel hot all day, just when I do something physical....I really start to sweat. When I hit the weights or do cardio I soak my clothes rather quick, so I can tell it's working. I am using trimax alone....no ph's/androgens at all. Strength seems the same, although today I found 5lb increase on squat was a bit tough....so may be losing a little. I don't feel as hungry as I usually do, but keeping the protein high and eating when I'm supposed to. Trying to keep diet clean and keep under maintenance. I don't count cals so I just play it by ear. I'm obviously doing somthing right, cause I lost 3lbs so far. Again, I do notice I'm eating less and trying real hard to keep it clean. Work out with weights 3 days, legs/push/pull
then cardio(30mins-med intensity) 2-3 times a week. All questions welcome, I'll keep ya'll posted.

E

EricForman

Awards
So I started My trimax on May 16th @ 1 cap a day for 4 days. I then ramped up to 2 caps and will stay there for the remainder of the cycle. I'll either do 2 or 3 wks.....depending on how I respond. The first wk I lost 3lbs and will keep track of weight wk to wk. I don't really feel hot all day, just when I do something physical....I really start to sweat. When I hit the weights or do cardio I soak my clothes rather quick, so I can tell it's working. I am using trimax alone....no ph's/androgens at all. Strength seems the same, although today I found 5lb increase on squat was a bit tough....so may be losing a little. I don't feel as hungry as I usually do, but keeping the protein high and eating when I'm supposed to. Trying to keep diet clean and keep under maintenance. I don't count cals so I just play it by ear. I'm obviously doing somthing right, cause I lost 3lbs so far. Again, I do notice I'm eating less and trying real hard to keep it clean. Work out with weights 3 days, legs/push/pull
then cardio(30mins-med intensity) 2-3 times a week. All questions welcome, I'll keep ya'll posted.
Sounds great...I'll be doing the same soon. Good luck!

F

fieyaa

Awards
Let me know if you experience any serious lethargy around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. It was almost unbearable at times, similar to m1t lethargy..

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you experience any serious lethargy around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. It was almost unbearable at times, similar to m1t lethargy..
on t3 i'm getting some of that. i'll be feeling really crappy for like an hour or so then it will pass and i'm full of energy... pretty bizarre.

L

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I experienced the lethargy fieyaa was talking about right at the end of week two. So I tapered down and cut it short. I was originally planning a 4 weeker, now I'm doing the 2 on/2 off/2 on dealy. I'm curious as to how your strength will hold up without androgens Scorpio. I know mine went down while on m1t and m5aa preworkout and that's saying something. Keep us informed!

F

fieyaa

Awards
I experienced the lethargy fieyaa was talking about right at the end of week two. So I tapered down and cut it short. I was originally planning a 4 weeker, now I'm doing the 2 on/2 off/2 on dealy. I'm curious as to how your strength will hold up without androgens Scorpio. I know mine went down while on m1t and m5aa preworkout and that's saying something. Keep us informed!
Im not sure if a 2 on / 2 off cycle is sufficient enough for your thyroid to go back to normal. If you check out SuperSoldiers post you will see he did a 19 day cycle of tri-max and on his last post, which i think was 27 days post cycle, his thyroid was still not at baseline yet. Just my 2 cents.

I did a 3 week cycle and I'll be waiting close to 45 days before i start up again. Thyroid isn't something you want to **** up :(

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Fie, I'll let you know at the end of the wk on lethargy. So far none at all, feel great.

Lucky, strength is about the same so far. Remain the same on most poundages....although they do seem just a bit tougher. I would agree with Fie and avoid 2on...2off...either do 3 on.....4 off or 4on....4 off. definitely don't want to mess with the thyroid.

Just an update....I started at 212lbs, then dropped to 209lbs after 1wk. As of today I weighed 210.5....seems I gained 1.5lbs. Diet has been about the same....not eating as much as usual....trying to keep it clean.....high protein.

Another side I have noticed is more trips to the restroom and not as productive movements. Could be the reason for weight fluctuation. Not to worry I have fiber on hand.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Finished my cycle Tues. So I ran Trimax 16days. I tapered down to 1 cap the last 3 days. I ended up losing 5lbs in that time....not bad. Strength was down big time towards the end so I decided to stop. May also be because I'm cutting cals a bit, but I'm sure the tri-max had something to do with it, plus I'm not taking and androgens. Not taking anything post either, just ECA. I'll keep ya'll posted on any changes. Seems I've lost .5 in on waist, neck and bi's, thats about all I noticed. I hate cutting, but it's not going so bad.

W

westniles

Awards
I think running an adrogen past the tri-max cycle by 4 weeks would be ideal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
J Anabolics 3
A General Chat 0
S Cycle Logs 25
S Cycle Logs 10