test-e

mkreitzjr

Awards
I had someone suggest that I use test-e for my first cycle. I was told to use nolvadex as a pct but Im unsure of when to start taking it and at what dosage and length.I also wondered if I should stack it with anything else. Thanks for any help.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test-e 600mg per wk for 12 weeks
adex .25mg eod for 12 weeks
Clomid for PCT, start 2 weeks after last inject 50/50/50/50/25/25

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run it solo for your first time is a good option. It's up to you with the stacking. Get an AI like adex to have on hand for bloat and estrogen control. Take nolva at your own protocal.. usual is 20/20/20/20 or 40/30/20/20 but you should be good with 20 mg ED in PCT. Run a 12 week cycle and start nolva week 13 at 20 mg ED before bed for 4 weeks.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beat me to it gamer... hey gamer check out the supplements section the topic prohormones and white stuff on my face lol go look at it

mkreitzjr

Awards
At the risk of sounding retarded 50/50/50/50/25/25 is that each week at 6 weeks and did you mean nolvadex for 12 weeks gamer. Im new at this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At the risk of sounding retarded 50/50/50/50/25/25 is that each week at 6 weeks and did you mean nolvadex for 12 weeks gamer. Im new at this.
Thats clomid, better than nolva for PCT. 50mg per day, per week and then you drop down to 25mg per day per week for 2 weeks.. I hope im not confusing you. Please keep researching.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL 50 is one week so 50/50/50/50/25/25 each 50 is one week so 6 weeks and gamer recomends Clomid ... Do not does nolva that high lol.

Nolva you can get away with 20/20/20/20 each 20 is one week so 4 weeks some do nolva at 40/30/20/20 up to you i've seen it all with nolva but don't go lower than 20 or higher than 40

mkreitzjr

Awards
Gamer suggested adex for the length of the cycle @ 25mg eod. I wasnt sure if he meant adex or mispelled nolvadex. No offense Gamer. lol

mkreitzjr

Awards
Gotcha. Once again I appreciate the help and apologize for being green on this stuff. Have a great night.

mkreitzjr

Awards
Let me rephrase. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this area. lol.Take care guys.

mkreitzjr

Awards
Im a coal miner in southern Il and when someone is new we say they are green. Just another way of saying inexperienced. Coal miners arent brilliant. Im one of a few coal miners with a degree. Not all are inept however.lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a coal miner in southern Il and when someone is new we say they are green. Just another way of saying inexperienced. Coal miners arent brilliant. Im one of a few coal miners with a degree. Not all are inept however.lol
Im just messin with ya bud :)

mkreitzjr

Awards
Oh I know. One more dumb question. Do I take the clomid daily or once a week?

mkreitzjr

Awards
Der, I see it. Sorry. Maybe I am a dumb coal miner.lmao.