test e and kickstart

C

classic27

I will be starting a 375-400mg a week test e cycle with daily adex but can

not decide what to use as a kickstart. I have 30 BD 50mg d-bol and 1 bottle

of CEL h-drol on hand but can get just about anything else. My goal is to

lean bulk or possibly recomp a bit, a bit more emphasis on muscle gain

though. What do you guys think is the best kickstart for test?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id use the dbol vs the hdrol. Hdrol takes like 2-3weeks to start working and its not very powerful / strong anyways.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed. hdrol does not make a good kickstart at all and good ol dbol is about as good as it gets so why bother getting anything else?

hit the dbol at 50mg for 30 days and you are g2g.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate Dbol,

kick with phera, or anadrol.

i enjoy M14ADD more then dbol, and is much cleaner IMO+

C

classic27

What about t bol, winstrol, epi, or oral trenabolan? The d bol works but I bloat really bad and would like to be dry and lean for this cycle. Also what do you guys think about orals on the tail end as well as still using a kick start?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dbol kickstart and run the hdrol for last 4 weeks of cycle, right up until the point of PCT; would be a good hardener..

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate Dbol,

kick with phera, or anadrol.

i enjoy M14ADD more then dbol, and is much cleaner IMO+

I think that m1,4add aromatizes less than dbol but offers similar gains at good doses, hence it being cleaner.

There was some real interesting information that showed that m14 could be mostly active by itself and barely convert to dbol at all, not even 10-15 percent.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like a kickstart to give big explosive gains and you just are not going to see that from tbol or winny or epi, etc... you could always take an ai with the dbol to help with bloat... SDwould be an obvious solution as well as it gives explosive yet dry gains.

C

classic27

After reading all the responses I will probably go with a d bol kickstart since I have it on hand and most people think it would be best. Would 25mg of d bol pre workout be enough? Should I take d bol on my off days? I would like to take the least amount of d bol possible since I bloat easily. I would of course like it to work well though. Should I go with the h drol on the tail or would something like winny, tren, or t bol be better?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take it as evenly spread out as you can during the day. I wouldnt pulse it, no reason to, the adex should knock out that excess methyl-estrogen.

Throwing tbol on the tail end of a long cycle is pretty common around 40mg for 4ish weeks could be pretty deadly ;). No reason to go buckwild if you dont want though.

C

classic27

Take it as evenly spread out as you can during the day. I wouldnt pulse it, no reason to, the adex should knock out that excess methyl-estrogen.

Throwing tbol on the tail end of a long cycle is pretty common around 40mg for 4ish weeks could be pretty deadly ;). No reason to go buckwild if you dont want though.
I only have 50mg d bol. Should I take half with breakfast and half pre workout? I really only wanted to take 25mg a day. I guess I could try cutting the little things in to 4 pieces. Do you think 25mg is enough or should I just do the whole 50mg?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25 is absolutely enough my man. Although many people may beg to differ, but for your goals 25 would be great.

Still spread it out though, halflife of it i think was around 4-6 hours if i remember correctly. Although since your using test, it may not be as important to keep blood level concentrations of your oral so even.

C

classic27

So since the h drol is pretty much t bol should and I already have it, should I just go with h drol? How much should I take a day? More than 50mg h drol a day gives me libido problems without test but I am sure I wont have any problems while on test.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is actually very different than Tbol, barely any of the hdrol converts into tbol if at all.

Your right , you shouldnt have libido issues, 75-100mg for 5-6 weeks could really end your cycle nicely. I would rather run tbol or pmag though.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you are trying to harding up run the hdrol or get some winny.I would just use the hdrol since you have it.yeah run it 75-100mgs for 6 weeks and that should do the trick.

C

classic27

Cool well I will just use the d bol and h drol then. Thanks for all the help so far! Do you

all think 375mg of test will be enough or should I bump it to 500mg? How about the

adex, do you all agree .5 every other day will be good to keep the bloat down and

prevent gyno? I do have a little bit of pre existing gyno. I am not worried about it but

don't want it getting any worse. I might start a thread about my cycle but I am

going to wait at least a month before starting. I am powerlifting right now to get my

strength up. I want everything about this cycle to be perfect.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would bump to 500. 375 is a good base dose with the orals but when its solo i think youll want the little boost.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using adex .25mg EOD and it working fine for me so far