Test Cypionate Cycle

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright this is my first cycle and im running it solo @500mg a week. Im currently in the middle of my 4th week and i dont feel a god dam thing. Im really training my ass off in the gym and feel nothing but exhausted (more then usual). Im on a real clean diet and even dropped 5 pounds since i started. Im wondering if i can bump up my doasge to 750 mg EW??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
libido boost, acne, muscle tightness, better recovery? Even I get those. Give it an extra week; it is cypionate.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are my options now if i dont feel anything by the end of week 5. Everything i researched i never read anyone going into week 5 with no positive effects. So ill probably be the first.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Unreal was saying that Test does not work very well from him, but he still gets those side effects from it.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont feel anything from test e or c til the 5th week. and whats your diet like if you've lost 5lbs in the 3.5 weeks? if you are real low carb then you are gonna feel tired and slowed recovery regardless.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont feel anything from test e or c til the 5th week. and whats your diet like if you've lost 5lbs in the 3.5 weeks? if you are real low carb then you are gonna feel tired and slowed recovery regardless.
5 lbs in 3.5 weeks isnt really that big of a deal? My point was i lost weight on a cycle! I train real hard and have cut down on the carbs but now cut them out completely, i know thats part of the reason im tired directly after workouts but im gradually taking care of that. Well I really hope during the 5th week i recognize,notice, feel something anything out of the ordinary because i dont know anyone who has waited longer. All my buddys think the reason its taking this long is because im only taking 500mg EW. They say "its like taking advil. The label tells you to take 2, I take 4" They get results that way but they've been doing this for years im a little more conservative.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont listento your buddies. they are stupid. honestly. it doenst matter how much you take it still takes the same amount of time to kick in. ive taken 500 a wk on its own,. ive taken up to 1.75g a wk and can honestly tell you the difference in test hardly made a difference.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha alright their stupid because thats what worked for them and didnt work for you? You really need to calm yourself..

Okay the reason i started this was to and ONLY find out what my other options are if i dont feel effects after my 5th week. As far as coming off or running something alongside ( though i know its too late ) If anyone has suggestions, Id appreciate them.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright jackass just keep crankin up the dose then even though the vast majority of people dont feel the effects til towards the end of the 4th wk where you are entering now. you are in a calorie defecit state and have in your won words completely cut out carbs. christ son maybe you should have done a little research before you started. your expectations are drastically out of wack.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright jackass just keep crankin up the dose then even though the vast majority of people dont feel the effects til towards the end of the 4th wk where you are entering now. you are in a calorie defecit state and have in your won words completely cut out carbs. christ son maybe you should have done a little research before you started. your expectations are drastically out of wack.
couldnt agree more.

swish post ur diet

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
everyone does not respond the same.

unless your genetics are awesome, your not going to blow up on 500mg of CYP.

DIET, DIET, DIET.......

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright i said cut DOWN on the Carbs NOT completely Cut Out.. Learn how to ****ing read ... Your real tough on a keyboard haha.. all you ***gots who get loud are (you must get ****ted on in the real world all day and this is your paypack, because no one knows you LOL you ****ing HOMO), If you cant calm yourself and just add your two sense then go to a new thread. Seriously you have nothing at all better to do then talk about CARBS?? Your a joke this isnt about carbs, move on.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now cut them out completely.
lol dumbass.

and if you are too stupid to connect the dots between your diet, or lack there of and your results on cycle then do yourself a favor and get off steroids, go back to your moms basement which you live, have her tie your mittens to your jacket and enjoy your life with an IQ they have to measure with decimal points.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Alright i said cut DOWN on the Carbs NOT completely Cut Out.. Learn how to ****ing read ... Your real tough on a keyboard haha.. all you ***gots who get loud are (you must get ****ted on in the real world all day and this is your paypack, because no one knows you LOL you ****ing HOMO), If you cant calm yourself and just add your two sense then go to a new thread. Seriously you have nothing at all better to do then talk about CARBS?? Your a joke this isnt about carbs, move on.
are you ok?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lol dumbass.

and if you are too stupid to connect the dots between your diet, or lack there of and your results on cycle then do yourself a favor and get off steroids, go back to your moms basement which you live, have her tie your mittens to your jacket and enjoy your life with an IQ they have to measure with decimal points.
relax man, this isnt how we treat people here.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha alright clearly i meant NOT cut them out who cuts carbs completely anyway. You can tell from my last post what i meant, so mamas basement good one whatever. Im not a little kid whose going to go back and forth with you, glad you got your high move on.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
relax man, this isnt how we treat people here.
You must forgive Hump, the Op really was being an ignorant ass though..

And Op, your on CYP.. You may not FEEL it truly until week 6!!! Shoulda got Test-E instead, more test per mg than cyp and it is slightly shorter ester meaning you'll feel it a tad faster..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
haha alright clearly i meant NOT cut them out who cuts carbs completely anyway. You can tell from my last post what i meant, so mamas basement good one whatever. Im not a little kid whose going to go back and forth with you, glad you got your high move on.
stick with 500mg EW

try to get calories at maintenance or above.

gainz will come.

just saying, not all guys blow up on test. I have seen many many guys do the same amounts and all have different gains.

Genetics, again, play a major role even when using exogenous test. Considering all other variables equal- diet , training and rest.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stick with 500mg EW

try to get calories at maintenance or above.

gainz will come.

just saying, not all guys blow up on test. I have seen many many guys do the same amounts and all have different gains.

Genetics, again, play a major role even when using exogenous test. Considering all other variables equal- diet , training and rest.
Yeah im not expecting deca results, im aware that i chose a mild cycle for my first. Its just how much time and effort i put into this cycle making sure everything goes right and is done right, after 4 weeks of my commitment i guess it started to feel like an eternity, ya know? haha But i realize now i need to be a little more patient, my diet and training are in check i have been lifting since high school and always been in shape. I appreciate your input and thanks Kris.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah definitely raise your calories up past maintenance and wait a little longer. Your friends are stupid, wanting you to double the dose, usually it's just diminishing returns but more estrogen.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah definitely raise your calories up past maintenance and wait a little longer. Your friends are stupid, wanting you to double the dose, usually it's just diminishing returns but more estrogen.
yeah im going to keep running it at 500 EW tomorrow is my last shot of week 4. So im going to be real optimistic heading into week 5 and eat like a monster thats all i can really do at this point. I am feeling a boost in libido and an increase in erection frequency, i cant remember the last time i woke of with morning wood more then twice in one week. Thats it i guess, but are postive signs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yesterday: nothing out of the ordinary
today: boost in libido, increase in erection frequency

looks like it's doing its thing

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday: nothing out of the ordinary
today: boost in libido, increase in erection frequency

looks like it's doing its thing
yeah i didnt realize how big of a factor that was. The more i talk to people on and off the computer they all talk about that being a first sign i think i was just being pessimistic. Im starting to drink the cool-aid, gotta stop being so stubborn and put 2 and 2 together. So hopefully next its stamina or strength gain.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah i didnt realize how big of a factor that was. The more i talk to people on and off the computer they all talk about that being a first sign i think i was just being pessimistic. Im starting to drink the cool-aid, gotta stop being so stubborn and put 2 and 2 together. So hopefully next its stamina or strength gain.
gains will come.

stay disciplined with diet and training, rewards are around the corner.

positive thinking never hurt, thats for sure.

the power of positive thought should never be underestimated.