Oral-only cycle critque

S

Soxfan34

Awards
For starters, it's been over 5 years (back in my 20's) since the last time i touched any stuff, which consisted of a few random oral only cycles (SD, real Tbol, ect..Never any Gyno issues), in the past. My initial plan here was to try/go the inject route and run 10 weeks/500mg of Test E, kick started by 4-5 weeks of dbol at 40mg/day, but my source on anything beyond what i already have in my possession (dbol and nolva) fell through. So since i don't see that changing in the foreseeable future, and i'm not crazy about getting anything in the mail (especially overseas), i've decided to go ahead and try the dbol solo. I know alot of people frown at the mention of oral only cycles, but i've always been satisfied with the end results in my past experiences there with other stuff, so am willing to give the dbol (which i've never used before) an open-minded go.

Anyway, this is my current plan of action (i'm currently 5'8 170, 10+ years training, and don't drink btw. Do smoke though :sad:):

Week 1-6 (maybe up to 8, depending how things look then)
50m ed dbol (10mg pills, so debating whether to split the doses into 2 daily, 2/2/1, or maybe bump it up to 60mg at 2/2/2?)
Cycle Support by AI
Extra Milk Thistle
Taurine Powder

PCT
40/30/20 Nolva (see alot of people suggesting 4 weeks, but 3 always seemed to do me just fine in the past. Although i am a little cloudy on the doses i previously used there. 40/40/20/20 if i do go beyond 6 weeks though)
Cycle Support
Creatine (which i normally never use)

(Diet is pretty in check quality wise btw, as i've been an every 3 hour/know-what-need-to-be-eating/ ratio calories counting machine for going on 10 years now. Fish oil already covered here as well)

Just curious what, if anything, i've got wrong or am overlooking. I know i'll need to run an AI with the dbol, although the one i previously used seems to be discontinued. So any advice here on a solid over-the-counter option i could use, as well as the optimal dosing involved (honestly, never used one until that last time), would be extra appreciated.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
For a dbol only cycle it looks ok, you will probably lose most of the gains but I'm sure you've heard that already. PCT looks good although a fourth week and 10mg of nolva can't hurt. If you have the option I would say go with Tbol over dbol because from what I have heard it is easier to retain most of your gains. Also I agree with your idea of splitting up the dosage throughout the day.

S

Soxfan34

Awards
For a dbol only cycle it looks ok, you will probably lose most of the gains but I'm sure you've heard that already. PCT looks good although a fourth week and 10mg of nolva can't hurt. If you have the option I would say go with Tbol over dbol because from what I have heard it is easier to retain most of your gains. Also I agree with your idea of splitting up the dosage throughout the day.
If by "losing most of my gains" you mean i shouldn't freak out when all the water goes away, yeah i'm cool there. I don't feel i'd be going in with unreasonable expectations, and/but at the same time am fairly confident if done right i'll personally be content with the net results.

If i'd have initially planned an oral only cycle, i'd have prefered the Tbol. I was extremely happy with my previous go on it, keeping most of the gains i made on the 12 week run (experienced no real sides either, which was a huge plus). But that's just not an option atm. All i have is this already paid for and Test'less dbol still sitting in my desk for 5 weeks now, after i had hoped to start before summer :ponder:. There is one other source here, but he's shady as all hell with a suspect rep at best, and i'd really just be more comfortable not injecting anything from him into my body.

Plus, i guess i just have it in my head that i could run the dbol now, and still have what i need leftover this winter if/when i do get my hands on some Test.

Spent last 2 hours or so searching for an over the counter AI, with little success finding one that had any real strong non-product rep opinions supporting it. On that note, I remember that 6-oxo stuff being a fairly popular recommendation a ways back, but it seems most of the supp sites i'm familar with don't/stopped carrying it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say run for 8 weeks at 40-60mg ED...
Take a low dose of adex to stop water bloat. .25mg EOD

If you are eating bulking calories and enough protein, you will gain a lot of muscle and muscle stays. If anything, you lose glycogen and the water stored with that. There should be no water holding from estro if you take adex, which would mean you wouldnt lose a whole lot post cycle..

S

Soxfan34

Awards
Thanks. My buddy told me he actually has a bottle of liquid adex laying around that he'll drop off today, so should be all set there.

I'll probably run the 8 weeks at 50m ed, assuming everything looks ok at the 4 week mark. As far as gains go, as i previously stated i always have responded rather well to orals in the past, and am pretty firm in my diet/training (especially when i commit to a goal. I've come a long way from ending my early 20's being 80lbs overweight :veryhappy:). I won't be slacking on my pct, or missing meals/calories because a girlfriend dumped me or anything.

As far as diet goes, i'm currently at 7 meals/day, 40g protein/per. Plan is to initially jump that to 50g a pop while gradually scaling up my daily carb intake up, then transition over to eating every 2.5 hours instead of my usual 3 to accommodate the mass influx of calories. Should end up at roughly 4.5k (my current maintenance is a tad under 3k).

I could comfortably get it higher if needed, although i admit to being a little fuzzy on exactly how much protein one can take in per/meal before it reaches an overkill level.