start nolva early????????

jrelectric

Awards
hey guys im currently on week 6 of my Test-E 500mg/wk cycle....recently ive noticed a slight tingling feeling in my nips...theres no noticeable signs of unusual englargement.....it kind of feels like theres something goin on there but i have never experienced gyno before even when i was on my last Test-E cycle 1 year ago..again i have no unusual lumps or hardness directly behind my nips but it is a tingling feeling border line soreness.....ive done research and some people have said it could be the water rentention and test-e stimulating my nips a little....so what do u guys think should i start my nolva till the end of my cycle and straight into my PCT?....

thanks everyone

mike103

mike103

Awards
i had the same thing happen 2 me with the same cycle i was on my 6th week and i started to notice a sorness so i jumped on nolva ,, why chance it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just take a low dose of adex until its not sensetive.. .25mg EOD should suffice

jrelectric

Awards
i have heard good things of adex...thinking about gettin the liquid form shipped express...anything wrong with using adex the last 3 weeks of my cycle and the 2 weeks leading up to my PCT???

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heard good things of adex...thinking about gettin the liquid form shipped express...anything wrong with using adex the last 3 weeks of my cycle and the 2 weeks leading up to my PCT???
No problem really, except stop it a week short of PCT due to its long HL..

jrelectric

Awards
good deal man...thanks for the advice.....i wanted to stay away from the nolva cause i have heard that unless theres noticeable pain its not really necessary and the adex will block most of the estrogen anyway so it should stop whatever gyno i might think i have haha.....its really driving me nuts cause i feel like im gonna wake up and have a growth but hopefully i can get this adex soon enough to stop it in its tracks. this test-e and its damn side effects are gonna make me switch to sarms....i can deal with a little night vision loss haha

jrelectric

Awards
also.....the last question i wanted to ask....adex or letro?.....apparently letro is stronger

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
good deal man...thanks for the advice.....i wanted to stay away from the nolva cause i have heard that unless theres noticeable pain its not really necessary and the adex will block most of the estrogen anyway so it should stop whatever gyno i might think i have haha.....its really driving me nuts cause i feel like im gonna wake up and have a growth but hopefully i can get this adex soon enough to stop it in its tracks. this test-e and its damn side effects are gonna make me switch to sarms....i can deal with a little night vision loss haha
im right there with you.

jrelectric

Awards
got the liquidex order placed and awaiting its arrival......i hear good things about it so im looking forward to it.....probably gonna run .25 EOD as suggested......

Nolva should be used in your PCT only IMO ...same goes for Clomid