Deca vs EQ

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Was going to start the gathering process for my second cycle and was wondering if I could get some feed back on the 2 from people that have ran either or both. Def will be stack with test also. Also if you could post duration of cycle that would be great. First inj cycle was 500mg test e 12 wks with 30-50mg phera the first 5 wks. Getting ready to start pct here in a few wks. Went from 200ish to a leaner 215ish.

I understand the general stuff with deca vs eq... Ie deca more geared for mass and eq would be leaner. Like I said wanted to get some first hand experiences.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca is better at cushioning your joints than EQ. The joint protection alone would sway me over to deca. EQ does have some joint rejuvenating abilities, but not as good as deca.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only real plus to EQ is that for a lot of guys it helps make them stay hungrier, so easier to eat more on a bulk. Outside of that factor, i'd go with deca.

Then again, if you are prolactin sensitive, deca may be a bad choice, at least at high doses. I don't have any issues with deca as high as 800mg a week, but I know guys who will start producing milk at 200mg/wk.