Boldione Cycle

DubThisDTM

Awards
Hey All noob here.. Would just like to take a second and say some of you are GODS.. Sounds like alot of knowledgable reputable sources on here.. So here's what I got, Im getting ready to start my first cycle of Boldione (recommended by a buddy).. Ive done some reading but Just want to get a little clarification. For starters I am 6'0" and 160 lbs / goal weight 185. Now Ive done some reading and it sounds like I should do 4on 4off cycles (300-400MG/day), is this accurate? I am trying to gain weight obviously but am also looking for some cut. I am preparing to do 4 week on 4 week off cycles of Boldione with no additional supps and heavy lifting 5 days a week with 2 off sat-sun. Is this a good approach to reach my goals or is there a better supp you would recommend?

And for those of you who are wondering "Why Boldione?" a co-worker gave me a bottle, said it would do what I need and I just plan on buying more.. to support the whole first week period.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks guys- Dub

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, bold takes like 5 weeks to kick in, your cycle planning is outright stupid. You should put on more mass before starting any cycle as well.. If your gonna run bold, your also going to want a test base.. Sorry, but your not ready. Save the vial for later.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, wait until you have put on more mass and then think about a cycle. Preferably test-e with a dbol kick.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The OP was very very respectful, please do not berate him.

Dtm. Your cylce isnt really a good idea, its not dosed high enough, long enough and you have unreasonable goals. What you SHOULD do is push yourself in the gym, get a good diet and research on the boards how to lift and eat correctly.

Once you hit at least 175-180 lbs, then you could consider using some type of PH/DS. By then you should have researched sufficiently how to create your own cycle, with supports and PCT. Good luck, hope you get big soon !

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The OP was very very respectful, please do not berate him.

Dtm. Your cylce isnt really a good idea, its not dosed high enough, long enough and you have unreasonable goals. What you SHOULD do is push yourself in the gym, get a good diet and research on the boards how to lift and eat correctly.

Once you hit at least 175-180 lbs, then you could consider using some type of PH/DS. By then you should have researched sufficiently how to create your own cycle, with supports and PCT. Good luck, hope you get big soon !
Thank you for these remarks, I'll keep that in mind before I "berate" someone.:gives:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and i forgot, bold is now a schedule III controlled subtance. You really should throw that away, you could literally get arrested for having it.

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey mang. I'm a noob too, so I thought I'd at least drop in. I am NOT an expert on these matters. If you check I actually posted some ?'s on Bold/Epi cycle.

I bet though what you are gonna hear is this:

You'll need to run it at least 6 weeks at a time, maybe even 8+. At least 400mg/day.

They may mention some support supplementation too. Bold is non methylated I am like 99.9% sure, but there are still things you can add to help your body through the added demand it will place on you. (What these are exactly, I'm still learning, but, will come in time, haha!)

Also, your goal is 25lbs? Well, may be do-able, but I would say if so you will need the 8 weeks and likely 800 mg a day. Also eating really well and regularly while training really hard and smart as well. (Nothing stops progress like an injury! Gr.)

Lastly, you will def hear about PCT. This, as a pain and confusing as it sounds, seems to be a necessity. Some compounds I guess you can get away with otc stuff, depending on dosages and duration, but.. it's our health, better safe than sorry.

I'm guessing that even with Bold (generally mild from all I read) if you run it for weeks and at a significant dosage you will want a 'real' PCT. The main players there seem to be Clomid and/or Nolva. Along with perhaps a natty test booster.

Bottom line, keep your drive, but keep researching. Seems like a lot of stuff needs to go into a proper 'cycle' to come out as good or better on the other side.

Hopefully some other more experienced peeps will give you some more clear advice. I just thought I'd start you off with a preview of the basics i bet you're gonna hear about. Lolzzz

Cheers man.

imjuschillin

Awards
Wow! Looks like some peeps already started the balll rollin while I was typin my little hen peckins... hahahahaha!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah good post chillin although id say Nolva and/or Clomid, not the other way around ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, you want to run the PH BOLD... I thought you were talking about EQ. Ya, you need like 3-4 bottles to run a semi decent cycle anyways. At like 800mg and above a week..

DubThisDTM

Awards
Respect, Aim.. Thanks much.. Ill do my reading, but might you suggest something that would be a great starter for when I get to that point. Research is important to me, guess I need to do a little more.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha I assume he wasnt given a bottle of injectable equipoise ;)

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its technically not a PH, and yes illegal. Which is ****ty, cuz its pretty good stuff.

imjuschillin

Awards
Respect, Aim.. Thanks much.. Ill do my reading, but might you suggest something that would be a great starter for when I get to that point. Research is important to me, guess I need to do a little more.
Yeah man, tons of research needed IMO. (Not you specif, in general!)

I know you didn't ask me specif, but I'm sure others will throw their hats in and correct me if needed and/or add to it.

After you've read more you'll likely be able to answer which PH is best for you to start with if any (Cuz training and eating right first is really the key, then add the fancy stuff, but I know, tough to resist sometimes)

From what I read I get the impression Bold or Epistane (Havoc) are good to start with.

Now I'll go out on a limb here, but also, depending on your goals, all I've read about P-Stanz sounds decent too. Doesn't sound very powerful but for slower, dry (lean) gains, TO ME, with my little knowledge I thought it sounded like a decent one.

Keep in mind though all of these are very different to the system as far as stress, so read up, everywhere...

Also, if you want to gain 25lbs, like someone else eluded to, that is a TALL order. So for a bulk you may be looking at even different PH's still, but with more results generally somes more risks/sides.

Hope I helped more than confused you man. Haha!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Its technically not a PH, and yes illegal. Which is ****ty, cuz its pretty good stuff.
Actually, boldione is a PH to boldenone. Reaction from the 17-HSD enzyme converts the 17-one into 17-ol. Otherwise, it is pretty weak on its own, if it really has any activity at all.

Boldione - androst-1,4-ene-3,17-dione
Boldenone - androst-1,4-ene-3-one-17-ol

Granted that's not the most common nomenclature, but you get the picture.

imjuschillin

Awards
Let me ask this in here... What do peeps think of running a natty test booster, say Diesel test, Activate extreme, or Formadrol during a PH cycle??? Anyone?? Does the AI/cortisol control thing of it matter during a cycle? Thanks!