Cycle and PCT Info.

sdallen

Awards
Hi all,

I am in week 3 of a cycle consisting of 800mg Test Prop and 300mg of Deca300 weekly (200mg Test EOD and 300mg Deca weekly) and everything is going well, really hungry and very strong but do get sleepy a lot. I have added .5mg of Anastrol (Aridimex) ED, just to be on the safe side and am mapping out my PCT way ahead of week 12. The following is what I am planning. Any advice or criticism is very welcome. I am 5ft 11in and began at 210 and am now at 223lbs with bf still at 9%

- Continue Test Prop 200mg EOD for one week after the last Deca300 shot.
- Begin Clomid 100-150mg ED for 4-6weeks
- Proviron 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks

Would there be any benefit to continuing the Anastrol beyond the last shot?

Thanks,
Steve.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
U can lower the armidex to EOD and be fine. And wait about 14 days after ur last shot to start pct

sdallen

Awards
U can lower the armidex to EOD and be fine. And wait about 14 days after ur last shot to start pct
Thanks! Would you suggest continuing the arimidex during the PCT?

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe u will need it but only if u do

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why the hell would you use proviron in your PCT? also your clomid doses are excessively high, you will most likely do nothing more than make yourself cry during movies at that dose.

100 max and taper down through out.

sdallen

Awards
Understood....100mg clomid would likely be more appropriate. I have read information that Proviron is non suppressive and can be used to "soften" the transition to PCT, just thought I would ask.

I will be coming off 12 weeks of 800mg of test and 400mg of deca weekly about 8 weeks from now and want to get the PCT right. I began at approx 210 and should be close to 240 by the end of the cycle.

What do you recommend in addition to the clomid?? I appreciate the input on this!

Steve.

sdallen

Awards
Progress Report

Just thought I would post a progress report:

I just began week 6 of my 12wk cycle. Now using 800mg Test Prop per week & 400mg Deca 300 per week.

Starting weight was 210lbs at approx 9% BF and am now at 230lbs with 8.4%BF.

Strength has gone nuts (I have always been naturally strong) with basic lifts being.

Bench: 405lb - 6reps
Squat: 510 - 6reps
Military Press: 225 - 6reps
Deadlift: 455lb - 6reps

So far no sides other than an intermittent sore throat and occasional trouble sleeping. No Gyno, very little acne and mood and libido are very good. More to follow.

Steve.

fmfws185

Awards
Ok well don't ait 2 weeks after ur last shot to start pct u WILL get gyno. Your running test prop which has a short actin ester not ENAN,or CYP which would require u to wait 2 weeks since it stays active in ur system. So start pct 3 days after last shot of prop

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok well don't ait 2 weeks after ur last shot to start pct u WILL get gyno. Your running test prop which has a short actin ester not ENAN,or CYP which would require u to wait 2 weeks since it stays active in ur system. So start pct 3 days after last shot of prop
but he should wait about 18 days after his final deca shot to start any clomid. i dont think it would be a bad idea to run the prop for two wks past the deca rather than just one since the prop is such a short ester.

great gains though bro! very impressice lifts. damn irish boys.

fmfws185

Awards
Ahhh for some reason the deca totally slipped my mind when I was typing. Yes run prop 2 weeks past deca

sdallen

Awards
Thanks guy's! I figured I would run the test prop for a week after the last deca shot so the half lifes line up for the beginning of the PCT. Again, thanks for all the help and advise.

Steve.