My M-drol Cycle

RenobSlap

Awards
I've been using m-drol for six days and have been waiting to notice anything to post it on here. Only taking 10mg's a day and spacing my liver protector two hours from taking the pill. I've been eating like crazy and put on 7 pounds.

Started at 155lbs now at 162

Day1: Took the pill and had a good workout. Mainly worked arms, abs, and back. Didn't notice anything different, but a good workout.

Day2: Woke up felt great took the pill with my shake. Hit the gym and did a burn out on my legs. Still didn't feel any different during or after workout.

Day3: Woke up again feeling fine, took the pill with my shake. Went to the gym and did a focused workout on mainly just my arms. After workout felt huge pump and my muscles felt insanly tight. First time I noticed anything.

Day4: Woke up feeling kind of ancy to get to the gym after the day before. When I got there killed my abs and back. My stomach was sore the rest of the day, but killer workout.
p.s. recovery time from arms the day before was amazing felt like I could do it again.

Day5: Unfortunaly I didn't get a chance to hit the gym due to family issues so just took the pill and tried to load up on carbs, went to sleep earlier than usual.

Day6: Woke up felt kinda tired but took pill with shake and off to the gym an hour later. Unfortunatly I'm one of the people who likes to work one part of the body more than the other, so going there wanting to do arms, back, and abs turned into basically kill the arms day. But just got back and my arms still feel insanely tight and pump is still big.

Can't wait to get to end of week 2 and starting week 3 I hear thats when the big gains come.

ecko1022

Awards
what are you mgs for week two? also what else are you taking during your cycle and PCT?

Massiah

Awards
Id hit bigger muscle groups. What about chest and legs? When I do arms I'm so sore that I can't imagine dooing them 3 times in 6 days. Beware of overtraining,/i/know its hard but sometimes ya gotta pull back.