First Cycle helppp!!!

stevesimpson

Awards
Hey i just hit 21
and im starting my first cycle, i am taking 2x 0.5mls of sus250 a week for 8 weeks. Should i be taking Nolvadex, ect during and what should i be taking PCT??

thanks heaps
steve

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
might wanna do a little research dude. not to be an ass, but if you are taking that you should really know about how to dose nolva. you should take nolva FOR your pct. not during your cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Running AAS or PH will lower estrogen significantly, running nolva concurrent to this would kill estrogen levels, which is also a bad thing. Like Laser said, do some research, because pumping your body full of anabolics and not knowing what you're doing is how you mess up your ****.

Also, you're 21. Consider that within the next couple of years your test levels will drop significantly, but right now your natural test levels may still be very high. That would make running a cycle unecessary. I'd get your levels tested first, and if you have low test, then go through with your cycle. After doing more research, that is.....

stevesimpson

Awards
ok should i run Nolva over clomid for basic PCT.
taking nolva at 60/50/40/20mgs for 4 weeks starting 10 days after my last injection and should i keep some nolva on hand during your cycle in case potential sides come up. If they do, do i run 20mgs per day until PCT.

Carolinapumps

Awards
Southern Charm: I may be wrong, but running sus, which a testosterone blend will actually raise estrogen because there will be more to aromatize. But regardless, you will not want to be taking nolva during. S.E.R.Ms are used for PCT.
While I think testosterone is a good first cycle, I second the opinion that if you are asking the questions you have asked, then you still have some reading to do. Search test cycle, PCT, Support Supps, etc. and then repost.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 22
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Post Cycle Therapy 8