Light Weight, Get your mind right!!!!

FreezeAce

Awards
So, I've been mulling this over for a while and I'm trying to figure out if there is anything I can add to my next cycle. Currently I'm planning on running a cycle that looks like this.

800mg Test E/wk (400mg/pin Thurs/Sun)10-12wks
400mg EQ/wk (200mg/pin Thurs/Sun)12-14wks
I may run Prima or Winny after a certain time frame. That's where I'm debating if I should add to this cycle or what I should do.

PCT's on hand Letro, Nolva,Clomid. going to running the Nolva week 10ish. Clomid will be on hand as well in case I need it earlier. Going to stick with HCG probably 1/wk starting week 5/6. Letro also there in case I need to abruptly cut it off.

Stats before I start my next cycle 6' 3" 230 10-12%bf. Currently attending school, we are on our summer break which is quite lengthy so dieting will be much easier. Haven't hammered out the complete logistics of that, always open to suggestions.

Working out 5-6days a week. Mostly single muscle groups
Mon-Chest
Tues-Back
Wed-Arms
Thurs-Legs
Fri-Shoulders
Sometimes I will switch the order up, but for the most part that's what I stick with. Depending on how I feel I may alter it to multiple groups and cut a day out.

I think I've covered just about everything. Let me know what you guys think of dosages pct and all of the above. I'm looking to kick this up in a few weeks or so, so I have time to make alterations.

I've been trolling these forums for a few years now, and have been really impressed with the overall feedback given by everyone, so I figure why the hell not lets see what you have to say.

-Freeze

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur goals for the cycle?

if u want to run primo then i would run 400+mg/week for the gull length, otherwise i wouldnt bother using it.

if u want to run winstrol then id add it in the last 6 weeks

FreezeAce

Awards
Good point on my goals, I guess I left the most obvious portion of my post out.

I'd like to get up to about 250 at 8%. Hence why I threw the EQ in there, the slow muscle gaining aspect of it is appealing. Also, with the effect it has on increasing appetite makes it appealing for bulking up a little more. Just need to becareful because I've heard the appetite it brings on is insatiable.

Obviously I'd also like to see some jumps in my lifts. But, that is obvious all things considered, so seeing a gain in that is like asking for tomorrow to come.

I've run winny before, and I must say I really do like it's effects. The problem I have with it is joint achy-ness. I can't lift to full capacity just out of fear for tearing something. Also, playing sports like basketball just isn't as enjoyable. So, I've considered running something else, and I've heard good things about both prima and anavar. So, I'm willing to see what either or has to offer.

Also, any ops on the test dosage. Would it be too brave to jump to a full gram?

-Freeze

FreezeAce

Awards
Bump.... Any other input on the test dosage? Or any other additives to cycle?