Mdrol epi Final plans for my log/cycle

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So...this is it! My support supplements will be here in three days at which point I am going to start loading my support supplements. This page will be the precursor to my mdrol/epi log...Please any input and feedback is greatly appreciated. Here we go!

Previous cycle(also my first ever)- Methyl E(smae compound as epi)- 30/30/30/40 PCT was gaspari's novedex(I know many people reccomend SERMS even for this cycle- I however have had no problems...NOT SUGGESTING IT TO ANYONE BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY)
Gasparis novedex was run for 28 days(which was the length of my original cycle)
I retained all my gains- put on 8lbs in 28 days and lost none of it in pct.
Total length of cycle including pct- 56 days.

I am on a cut right now- I am a former fatboy used to weigh like 270 all fat
I now have been lifting for 1 1/2 years and I am quite stout weighing in at 212
I have lost 12 lbs on a 7 week cut! Not where I want to be, but I am not going to run this cut anylonger than 8 weeks- do not want to deprive myself to bad-slow and steady is the goal Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.
Anyhow I have been off of pct products for 31 days. So 56-31=25 days. When my support sups come it will be 22 days ( I am using the time on+pct=time off formula) So I am going to start preloading the support sups the following monday which will mean 19 days- thus I will end up starting my cycle of mdrol/epi (bridge) five days early- Again I do not reccomend this to anyone-I have weighed the risks and 5 days is fine in my mind.

I havent got any blood work done yet- I need to do this but I do not have the money to do so- is there any other way to check my T levels and Cholesteral etc etc (I saw something on saliva?)

So My support supps include-
Cycle Assist, and Liver Assist- I do not know how I should dose these as I have never used these products for support supps can anyone help me here

My cycle looks like this- M-drol 10-20/20/20 Epi- 0/0/30/40/40/40
Pct- Clomid-75/50/25/25
Suppress C- Reccomended dose
A natty t-booster Reccomended dose
and lots of Calories
So what does everyone think?
(I WILL have Clomid, on hand before I even START my cycle- do to my funds I will not be able to order suppress c and a natty until like 4 weeks into cycle)
Feedback and Comments appreciated!

rsr08

Awards
well thank you for making your own thread instead of hijacking threads like you did the past 3-4 threads I've seen you in lol.

I guess you're really bent on running the mdrol for 4 weeks, but at least you added in an extra week for Epistane so good move.

I would be so hasty to jump into another cycle without bloodwork to back up how much you've recovered. The only real way to tell is by getting those bloods. Feeling fine and on top of the world is not a definite sign of full recover, and you risk the chance of tapering your test levels.
ther than that, everything seems to be in order. Best of luck

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes...I have hijacked threads lol....Bad etiquette i guess? Lol thanks for your input man- I am going to look around town and see whats up...I guess theres nothing like having that peace of mind with blood work....Oh and the mdrol is only 3....is it the 10-20 that made u think four cause I could see how-...I am going to take the drol 10 mgs first day, 10 the second and then bump it up to 20mgs for three weeks and then run the epi for five weeks