Clenbuterol on pct

tompa6313

Awards
Can you take clen whilst on pct or should you wait until after pct is completed?

Cheers in advance guys

Chris

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If your goal is to keep your gains, then I would hold off till after your PCT. That's just my opinion.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
agreed with lone wait until pct is over to start cutting.

tompa6313

Awards
Nice one guys I thought as much . Cheers for the replies !

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
I read somewhere....if I remember correctly....that Clen can inhibit cortisol levels which can help u in not loosing gains made. However guys I am new to this AAS stuff but have been reading alot so don't get all pissed if it's wrong info. I was going to post the site where I read but don't know if I could.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere....if I remember correctly....that Clen can inhibit cortisol levels which can help u in not loosing gains made. However guys I am new to this AAS stuff but have been reading alot so don't get all pissed if it's wrong info. I was going to post the site where I read but don't know if I could.
You are correct on the cortisol issue but a cortisol blocker would be better. You want to prevent catabolism in all fashions - muscular and fat until you restabilize levels.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I say add it in pct, itll prevent you from getting fat.

clen is good stuff, I wont ever be without it since Ive been using it.

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
I plan on acing some to my pct. I'm on sust 250 and anavar this cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say add it- but DO NOT start a cutting diet/excercise until off pct- or you could loose alot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YAH low dose clen