Arimidex.....Am I using it right??

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
I start arimidex next week. At .25 mg every 3 days. I am currently taking 500 mg sust q Wed and Sun. I am very paranoid of getting gyno and getting bloated. Am I doing good in taking it.
Originally I was only going to do 250 mg of sust a week but decided to go with 500 and I start oral anavar at 50 mg on wk 7

Tyler3295

Awards
Keep your diet low sodium and do adequate cardio and you shouldn't really bloat too much.

Are you gyno prone? If you are I would up and/or more the dosages a little more frequent.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like you probably needed to get a little more familiar with what to expect on cycle but that point is moot now.

A dose of 0.25mg E3D is fine. Forget about bloating - thats temporary. As far as gyno, if you aren't noticing itchy, puffy or sore nipples, if you don't feel a lump, and if you don't have tenderness in the breasts then you have nothing to worry about.

What week are you in on the sust run? How long is your cycle? What is your pct?

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Sounds to me like you probably needed to get a little more familiar with what to expect on cycle but that point is moot now.

A dose of 0.25mg E3D is fine. Forget about bloating - thats temporary. As far as gyno, if you aren't noticing itchy, puffy or sore nipples, if you don't feel a lump, and if you don't have tenderness in the breasts then you have nothing to worry about.

What week are you in on the sust run? How long is your cycle? What is your pct?
it's my first cycle ever been lifting 6 years. Just don't want gyno. Lol even if I by any weird way I didn't get any gains as long as I didn't get any gyno I'd be happy. To answer the second post, I wouldn't know if I'm prone to gyno as it's my first cycle.

Wk 1-10 250 mg Sust 250
Wk 7-13 50 mg Anavar
Arimidex
Nolva and clomid for PCT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
it's my first cycle ever been lifting 6 years. Just don't want gyno. Lol even if I by any weird way I didn't get any gains as long as I didn't get any gyno I'd be happy. To answer the second post, I wouldn't know if I'm prone to gyno as it's my first cycle.

Wk 1-10 250 mg Sust 250
Wk 7-13 50 mg Anavar
Arimidex
Nolva and clomid for PCT
To be honest bro, you started your cycle before doing enough research. Running sust at 250mg a week is barely going to do sh*t for you. The prop ester of the sust is probably lost with a 1x/wk inject so you really are getting less than 200mg of long ester test, which is little more than your body produces naturally.

You should have run at least 500mg and had enough sust on hand to jump to 750mg if you could handle it. The anavar is probably not necessary and I personally wouldnt have run it for a first cycle but its not really your biggest issue.

Adex on cycle is good but not needed. In general you should run your cycle w/o an AI or SERM as low estrogen will hinder gains. However, if you feel estro sides, like the ones I mention above, then you jump on something to counteract it.

There is definitely no reason to run 2 SERMS for pct. Drop the nolva and run the clomid solo. I'm hoping you left off the rest of your pct supps, like a pct support (AI's PCS), a cortisol control (like lean xtreme) and a natural test booster (like sustain alpha).

To be honest bro, depending on what week of the cycle you are on, I would stop the cycle, run a brief low dose pct and spend more time to plan it correctly. A 10 weeker of sust is really not a good run anyway. You probably won't see any gains from the cycle and will probably just end up shutting yourself down. Why take all the risks when you arent going to get any benefit?