Stimulant on Superdrol Cycle?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
I'm not sure if caffeine is really a good idea on a cycle of SD. I mean, caffeine constricts blood vessels, and your BP is already gonna be compromised. On top of thats, your blood is gonna be thicker with all those lipids flowing through it. Probably not a good idea.

I did do some reading up in the past on how NO2 works, and if I remember right, the caffeine in those product actually DO NOT constrict blood flow. I mean, NO2 products are used as vasoDILATERs. So, somehow, the caffeine in these products do not constrict blood flow, yet still manage to stimulate. Sooo, I'm thinking that N02 products are ok to use on an SD cycle?

If the general consensus is to not use caffeinated products on cycle, then what stimulants are recommended? Just want to be prepared when I start to feel lethargic! I've heard some people recommend Dermacrine...not sure why.
Anybody have oppinion on a good stimulant on cycle?

Thanks everybody!!

P.S. Just was wondering about everybody's opinion on cholesterol screens? I mean, I have a screen set up because I just want to know what my levels are b4 I start my cycle, and I'll do another one after my cycle. I guess my question is, do most people do these screens? It just really sucks that you have to go 12 friggin hrs with NO FOOD!!! That is a friggin killer for a bodybuilder! There needs to be a better way man!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
DHEA if you get lethargy. You'll be pumped so much on SD you wont need or want any NOx product. They're just a waste anyway.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stim will just cause BP issues, save it for PCT.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thanks guys!

Ok, I think I know what I'll do. I'll skip the NO2 and caffeinated products during my cycle, and have either DHEA or Dermacrine on hand if lethargy kicks in.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
honestly if your bp is in check youll be fine with some caffiene.. i ran ephedra/caffiene with my sd and blood pressure was fine.. i monitored it ed or eod.. used alot of support supps tho.. also NO2 is good for blood pressure.. ive used methyl vol.. its an sd clone with Arginine and some other goodies in there.. u get even crazier pumps then just straight sd

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
honestly if your bp is in check youll be fine with some caffiene.. i ran ephedra/caffiene with my sd and blood pressure was fine.. i monitored it ed or eod.. used alot of support supps tho.. also NO2 is good for blood pressure.. ive used methyl vol.. its an sd clone with Arginine and some other goodies in there.. u get even crazier pumps then just straight sd

Sweet, thanks man! Man, I miss the days when ephedra was legal, I haven't found anything to replace it since. I haven't used it in years. I am planning on getting my bp monitored ed or eod, so yeah, I will just watch it very carefully while on stims. I will also look into your suggestion of using methyl vol. I haven't heard of it, but sounds cool.