Test P log BROSKI !

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Well this will be my first step into the dark side. Ive ran numerous PH cycles so im not a complete noob hah. I hope to help people out with this log that are thinking about doing a cycle or are just unsure. Im gonna be 100% straight up no BS in this log. Lets GOOOO!!

My goal for this cycle would be a somewhat recomp style. Gain clean mass and lose about 2-3% bf.

..The cycle..
On cycle..
Test P 1-8 weeks 100mg ED
Arimidex .50 EoD (if needed)

PCT..
Nolva 40/40/20/20
PCT Support

Last edited:
rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Well I decided to pin today (sunday) instead of tomo because it was my first time pinning and I have work in the morning so I didnt want to feel rushed pinning before work. Ill be pinning EoD in the morning after today. My pin spots will be quads,delts,tris,and glutes when I get better and more comfortable at pinning.

Today Sunday (quad)
Setting everything up before the pin was easy.Then I started getting nervous cleaning the inj spot. I played music in the background to help relax me a bit. I said MAN UP! and Just did it. Felt like a pinch I was like wow thats all? haha So that relaxed me a ton! Everything went smooth. Took about 30 secs to pull the needle out. No pain or soreness so far. It was a breeze kinda like pinning now haha :] Today is my off day cant wait to hit the gym tomo!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I would suggest pinning tris, especially for a first timer and with prop. Tris can be painful to pin, and for me, was very sore for a few days after. You may be fine w/ just delts, glutes and quads. If you need a 4th site, look into the ventro glute: http://hubpages.com/hub/Ventrogluteal-Injection

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Change of plans doing 100mg ED to spice it up a bit. Ill change it to EoD if the sides get too crazy.

unc21- Thanks. Ya I was a little ify on the Tris haha I might try it once just to see but ill stick to glutes,delts,quads for now.

Enjoy the ride everyone

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Monday --Back/Bis

Workout went well felt real good through out the day. Felt pretty much the same though. Possible because my first pin was yesterday lol Well im pinning ED now. So I pinned this morning and it was a little different. First time going into my left quad it hurt a little more going in maybe cause I was going slower. Then I hit a nerve and my leg twitched. Was wondering if I hit a nerve whats best to do? Pull out and find a new spot or inj anyways? I just pulled out incase and got a new needle and found a new spot. 2nd time everything went smooth. Cant wait for tomos pin :fing02:

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
log is dead lol but ill keep it going for anyone.

Well yesterday I had computer problems. I worked chest/calves yesterday everything felt the same pretty much. But I did feel this lil "rage" that helped me push out 315x10 instead of the usual 8 times. I think ill really feel the test next week.

Today is my day off. Movie night and relaxing :]

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Pin went smooth this morning.

Today was Inner back and Traps. Everything is feeling pretty normal and nothing too out of the norm to tell you all. Giving it a week to feel something if not prob will up the dosage.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Sorry about no post yesterday. It was raining hard and my internet was down. Anyways..

Yesterday I did shoulders/tris. Felt a lil more aggression but thats about it. So far no sides. Tonight is leg day so I can wait!!

On a side note I havent gotten the inj pain people talk about when it comes to Test P. Its been painless and no soreness after injs either so im happy. :fing02:

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
So yesterday was my off day so nothing to log.

Today I switched back to my fav routine because the new routine I was trying I didnt like too much. So I pinned in the morning everything went smooth getting more confident in pinning so less and less shaking haha

-The workout-

Shoulders-
DB shoulder press.. 45x15/75x12/85x10/95x10/110x8/125x6 <--(new PR usually get like 4ish)
DB laterial raises.. 25x15/30x12/35x10/40x10/30x12
DB front raises.. 25x12/35x12/40x10
Machine shoulder press
Reverse flies

Tris-
CGBP- 135x15/225x12/255x10/275x8/295x6 <-- (first time trying 295!)
Cable Rope pull downs- 100x20/135x15/165x12/185x10
SkullCrushers- 100x15/135x12/155x10/175x8

Workout felt pretty good. Think the test is starting to kick in. Mid morning started feeling a "on" feeling. Got good pumps in shoulders and tris were crazy pumps had a hard time taking my shirt off when I got home haha

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
-The workout-

Back-
WideGrip Lat pull downs.. 135x15/165x12/185x10/210x8/235x8/150x15/255x6
Cable Rows.. 145x15/185x12/205x10/240x8/265x8
Single Arm Rows.. 85x12/95x10/105x8
Neg pull ups.. BWx12/BWx12/BWx10

Calves-
Seated Calf Raises
Leg press calf raises

So far the same kinda feeling. Nothing pretty new. Didnt feel the same "ON" feeling :/ It like didnt come today lol COME BACK SOON!!! haha No temper changes or anything. No acne so far or any kinda sides.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Yesterday was my day off so nothing to report.

Today..

-The Workout-

Chest-
DB bench.. 65x15/85x10/105x8/110x8/120x6
BB Incline.. 135x15/185x12/225x10/250x8/265x6
Cable Flys
DB flys.. 35x15/45x12/45x12

Bis-
BB curl.. 45x15/65x12/75x10/80x10/65x12
DB incline curl.. 35x12/45x10/50x10/35x12

Overall today felt bad. Had to push myself through this workout. Didnt feel anything new. Wondering if I might need to bump the dosage up to 150mg. Pretty decent pumps today but strength wasnt there. :damnit:

SquareLoki

Awards
Sorry about no post yesterday. It was raining hard and my internet was down. Anyways..

Yesterday I did shoulders/tris. Felt a lil more aggression but thats about it. So far no sides. Tonight is leg day so I can wait!!

On a side note I havent gotten the inj pain people talk about when it comes to Test P. Its been painless and no soreness after injs either so im happy. :fing02:
Lucky you, I'm running a prop/mast cycle right now and the prop is causing some pretty good soreness

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Realy? I must be lucky cause im getting no inj pain nor after soreness. Can walk around and stuff just fine whooo!! haha Sorry havent updated been having personal problems with EX.

Friday was leg day
-The Workout-

Legs-
Squats.. 135x15/225x12/285x10/315x8/335x8/365x8/225x12
Leg Ex..
Leg curl..
Leg press.. 4 plates each side x15/ 6 plates x12/ 10 plates x10/10 (2 sets of 10 plates)
Calf raises

Saturday was back day
-The Workout-

Back-
Cable Rows
DB 1 arm rows
Hammer Strength 1 arm lat pulls
BB rows

Well I bumped up the dosage to 150mg and now I think I feel it coming. I got a couple pimples on my shoulders and upper arms. Muscles feeling a lil fuller. Fought on the phone today with the dreaded EX got an insane Bi pump lol I should of bumped it up earlier. Because usually I need more than an avg person would when it comes to this kinda stuff. With SD I was ruuning it at 30mg to 40mg with no sides. And other PHs were ran high with great effect and lil to no sides. Sunday is my day off :]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw in another thread that you are using 22" needles. Just a brief warning: if you plan on doing more than one cycle, you may wish to consider a gauge change sooner than later!

While you seem to be experiencing little pain now, you are slowly going to build up a substantial amount of scar tissue that is gruesome and painful to tear through on a consistent basis - and that particularly holds true with EOD or ED injections.

I discovered the joys of injection-site scar tissue while using intramuscular B12 injections for over a year with either 22 or 23" needles. I made a switch to 25" for my B12, and found the scar tissue development to substantially lessen.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Oh ok thank you! When I get paid next week ill order some 25g 1in for the rest of the cycle. Thanks a bunch! Also taking advice on anything from anyone during my cycle so input is welcomed.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Monday was shoulders/tris. Everything felt pretty good but pretty normal at the same time. BUT im starting to feel fullness in my arms and chest.

Today was back/calves. Everything went smooth and lifted a lil more than usual. I think its kicking in!! Whooo tomo is off day :]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok thank you! When I get paid next week ill order some 25g 1in for the rest of the cycle. Thanks a bunch! Also taking advice on anything from anyone during my cycle so input is welcomed.
No problem. Over the course of time, using needles that big could become a significant issue in terms of scar tissue. (Down by the bay, what do you say - eat some hay, I just may).

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
haha thanks mullet.

Today was my first time going through a vein when pinning. I knew something was up because it hurt more going in than that normal lil pinch I usually get. I kept going and everything was good so I pinned. Took the needle out and BAM looked like I got shot haha blood was running down my quad but I didnt freak and cleaned it up and applied pressure for a good 2 mins. Everything was good after.

The workout today was chest/bis. Everything felt amazingly good! Chest got an insane pump doing inclines. The test is deff kicking in and im starting to love it. Bis were pumped to the max had a hard time trying to scratch my neck hahah. Also was in a good mood all day. Felt real good :] Tomorrow is legs whoooo!!

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Sorry everyone was very busy last week with the end of school had so many grads to go to. Had my lil sisters and 2 of my cousins. Congrats to them!

Back to the log!! Well I can totally feel the test now. My bis are alot harder than normal and look pumped 24/7. GOOD STUFF!! Feeling more "alpha" as well. Was down a bit with personal stuff including ex drama but now im feeling like im on top of the world!! Today was Back/Calves. Im throwing in a hdrol cycle this week as well. Its week 4 of test p and it takes 4 weeks for hdrol to kick in so when the test cycle ends hdrol should be in full swing! Cant wait!

The workout went really well today. Cable rows were up 20lbs. Felt a huge pump in my lats. Had a hard time walking with how pumped my calves were. Today is rest day. So next update will be thursday :] :fing02:

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Today was chest and bis

The workout was amazing. Drove to the gym feeling like im a god. Thought to myself this is gonna be a good workout. And h3ll ya it was!! Chest was pumped like crazy. Veins were out. Added 10lbs to incline. Flies made my pecs explode!!! Bis were easy. BB curls were easier and went 5lbs heavier than before with 12 reps easy. After the workout I was a pumped monster. Leg day tomo cant wait!! :usa: