11-sterone, 400mg moving up to 900mg?

BillBrasky4

Awards
Been running 11-sterone by CEL for 2 weeks now at 400mg. Thinking of bumping that up to 675 or 900mg. Any sides or added benefit really?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've dosed 9 caps before and had better effects i wouldn't stay at that high of a dose for too long though.

BillBrasky4

Awards
Yea, basically i have 2 bottles left and 2 weeks left of a 4 week cycle. 12caps a day would basically let me empty my last 2 bottles in 2 weeks. Just wondering if it would be safe.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts ran 12 caps for 2 weeks and said he noticed very good recomp results. Mind you 11-oxo was made by him but i think u should give it a try. U will need something to control your cortisol levels from rebounding and gaining fat back 7-oxo and a clean diet should do the trick.

BillBrasky4

Awards
Its worth a shot, Yea I figured a light PCT would be necessary. What dosing would you recommmed for 7oxo?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ran it so long ago i forgot what to dose it at you'll have to do a little research. if you have clomid 2 weeks at 25mg should be fine. 11oxo isn't very suppressive.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Do it, you need high doses for max benefits

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do it, IM going to be running 11oxo and epi for a cut in the near future...I will be dosing 11oxo around 450 for a cut....so if ur tryingto bulk up yes.....I dont know why you would be using this for a bulk though? NOtsure thats what ur doing also....just my 2 cents