Injection Question

jayp83

Awards
I did my first shot of Sus 250 on Sunday. The shot itself was painfree. I did it in the upper right glute. The next day and today however it is very sore. I noticed it was a red circle that looks like a bruise. I don't think its infected but has anyone ever experienced this??

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
yes. sometimes a tiny bit of blood can pool underneath the skin giving the red circle. Happened to me yesterday actually. You probably moved the needle around while injecting and irritated the surrounding tissue,thus the soreness.

tompa6313

Awards
Same happened to me On Sundays pin think my mate had a nervous hand whilst doin it as it was the first time he'd done it. Doesn't hurt or anything. Just noticed a bruise

itismejoshy

Awards
took like 2 days for mine stop acking....the trick is a steady hand for sure...

jayp83

Awards
Ya a buddy of mine did it and I didn't see if his hand moved but it may have. So after today it should be fine??

tompa6313

Awards
Should be ok mate might ache for a day or two. Try lying down next time if your mate is doing it again it will keep it.a bit more steady if he's got a wobbly hand lol .

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
take a deep breathe and just relax before doing it. you'll probably a little nervous and hand a little shakey

jayp83

Awards
On Tuesday I was still able to do squats. The next day I was only sore from that so it really only lasted about 2 days so I'm happy with that. I was getting a little nervous that it could be an infection.

jayp83

Awards
Oh definitly. Thats why I was asking if anyone here experienced that. If it got worse I would have gone to my doctor.

tompa6313

Awards
What is the actual details of the course you are running dude as i'm nosey lol

jayp83

Awards
I'm doing a 6 week cycle of Sus 250

Week 1- 1cc shot on Sunday
Week 2- 1cc shot on Sunday
Week 3- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 4- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 5- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 6- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday

And for PCT I will be running Novaldex and Clomid

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
yea happened to me recently too, had to tell the gf it was spider bite lol.

it took a while for mine to go away, sitting up and down sucked. sustanon also contains prop if im correct, which is painful as it is

jayp83

Awards
Ya I know what you mean. Did the shot yesterday afternoon and I'm in pain again today. Less this week though, maybe cause I knew what to expect who knows. And yes it does contain prop. A buddy of mine told me that people stay away from sus because of the pain.

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
On my third injection of sust. They have all hurt for 1-3 days after then goes away. I'm used to it now. I know what to expect. Just maintain aseptic technique when injecting and u should be clear of infection. Good luck.
My cycle is:
Week 1-10 500 mg sust 250
Week 7-13 50 mg of Anavar ED
Week 13 start pct

tompa6313

Awards
You know what they say no pain no gain lol . I have heard prop is a bit hurtful to inject like . Think my test e has started to kick in now as I have balls the size of peanuts have the horn 24/7 and feel like a monster in the gym however lathargic any other time lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 6 week cycle of Sus 250

Week 1- 1cc shot on Sunday
Week 2- 1cc shot on Sunday
Week 3- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 4- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 5- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday
Week 6- 1cc shot on Sunday and Wednesday

And for PCT I will be running Novaldex and Clomid
why are you only running Six weeks ? and youre only using 250mg of test for the first two weeks?

jayp83

Awards
why are you only running Six weeks ? and youre only using 250mg of test for the first two weeks?

Because I actually read a book and did research on this before I did it. From what the book said this is a safe way to do Sustanon 250.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Because I actually read a book and did research on this before I did it. From what the book said this is a safe way to do Sustanon 250.
lol. It is safe cause it will have no effect. Its still going to shut you down tho. All the risk and none of the benfit..... you should have done more research. Why are you running 2 SERMs for pct too? Thats not necessary either. Are you running support supps during cycle and during pct?

jayp83

Awards
lol. It is safe cause it will have no effect. Its still going to shut you down tho. All the risk and none of the benfit..... you should have done more research. Why are you running 2 SERMs for pct too? Thats not necessary either. Are you running support supps during cycle and during pct?
Really? Cause I had gains already

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Really? Cause I had gains already
LMAO. Thats awesome bro. Five days after your first sust shot and you already have gains. Wow.

Did you at all come across in your research that you need to run sust for at least 2 weeks before it can be uptaken by the androgen receptors and kicks in and that most people report not feeling effects until week 4? Did you read that the prop ester is pretty much useless with a 1x/wk inject schedule and therefore your 250mg dose has an effective dose of <200mg? Did you by chance figure out that at <200mg you are barely replacing your body's natural test levels?

I'm sorry for coming across harsh but i can assure you you are doing this wrong. You took 1 shot. Stop now. You dont need to run a pct with just this 1 injection. Save whatever you purchased thus far and spend the summer figuring out how to do this correctly.

I'd also still be interested in your support supps/pct supps/training and diet. Im sure you'll probably just blow me off, assuming you know better than I do and thats your call. Do this for me tho - take some before pics so we can see the gains youre making.

EDIT: Hey and I want to know this more than anything else - what book told you a 6 week sust cycle was a good idea? Title and author please?

jayp83

Awards
No I've been on it for about 2 weeks not 1. And I had some gains so far, I haven't had much change in the gym. So far I have gained about 5lbs.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
No I've been on it for about 2 weeks not 1. And I had some gains so far, I haven't had much change in the gym. So far I have gained about 5lbs.
Did you up your calories?